Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37086
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2013, 04:51 AM   #316
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin1969 View Post
VPNs etc etc ugh! Gmail, hobby phones, try not to get busted by SO. Got it! Regardless of who is tracking what info or whatever I think I am playing safer now than when I was striking out on my own.

That's the point OSD is making....someone is attempting to make it very unsafe.

There are a lot of people not commenting on this issue.......but I'll give OSD kudos for bring this out and continuing to keep it going. Actually, more than kudos.....he's has brass balls to put himself out there like he has here.

A lot of you like to bust him for OSD-speak.......but if you'd listen instead of laugh, you might actually learn something from him. I have.

OSD!

And.....when you add in that Dearhunter is concerned enough to help keep this going....and the silence from the "authorities".......well, if I had seen any gal from XY's stable, I'd be more than concerned right now.

Just my opinion.

elg......

Ohh....and.....there seems to be a new member....with a posting style that seems very familiar.....ijs....
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:56 AM   #317
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What floors me is that there are so many people clueless to the major things going on, they have been back channel (pm, email, messanger, and bcd) chatter for a long time. Maybe some don't read into things far enough to connect the dots. maybe red flags to some are invisible to others?
Maybe some take a heads up or warning just as a catty remark? If someone said to me "hey I provided a ref for you but heads up so and so wanted to know if you're married, how many kids you have, how much I think you make, and if/how much you tip." I would be a bit concerned. If someone asks you those things about a Gent or asks you (a gent) don't answer that stuff.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:10 AM   #318
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
OMFG I am off for a couple weeks after being on pretty religiously.... and try to make sense of this mess of a thread?

LOL my head hurts. I am sure there is some good info buried within...

Regardless - I read reviews, make my choices using the info at hand about girls that interest me, set up dates and provide whatever screening info that's required if I feel comfortable doing so.... hopefully have some fun while taking as few risks as possible.

But it IS a risky game we choose to play. If a gal I have seen has kept my info and is busted, well something similar can happen picking up a SW or BP gal. Get caught in a sting, rolled by a pimp, whatever. If I don't have my drivers license on me to be taken I bet I left it in my car while I was "busy".

What am I saying anyways? Told ya my head hurts now!

All this drama crap is too much tho. My god aren't we here ultimately to get laid? ;-)

VPNs etc etc ugh! Gmail, hobby phones, try not to get busted by SO. Got it! Regardless of who is tracking what info or whatever I think I am playing safer now than when I was striking out on my own.

And I get to share all my tales of fun with all my anonymous buddies on here now!

I can't wait to get outta work and have a beer. Maybe more of this will make sense. Perhaps more likely is after a couple beers I'll care less ;-)
Quote:
I only know "urban legend" type stuff.... which is mostly BS. I am in the same boat as you? How do I stay careful? Stick with reviewed / verified gals seems to be the best way. Anything else is a crap shoot...
The actions of one seem to have made it a crap shoot for all, guys and gals. Making the use of reviews more risky. Temporarily I hope destroying the intent of VP seemingly, along with screening and references system in use by many. Putting guys at higher risk, providers in higher danger and risk.

mmm So how does it feel your not a crap shoot is/was a crap shoot?????
Quote:
#25 - The Provider Verification process on ECCIE is intended to be a minimally-invasive method to reasonably ensure that a provider who has been enabled to advertise on ECCIE is a legit provider, and not a cash 'n' dash, bait 'n' switch, or other security risk to the community. It is NOT intended to be a guarantee of your safety and it is NOT intended to be a guarantee of good service. All of our members, male or female, are responsible to take steps to protect their own safety when participating in the p4p environment. In any case where a member feels their own safety has been compromised by another member here, please promptly report to staff so swift action can be considered, and taken if necessary.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #319
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

If I told you why I am here, I would have to ban myself........but, I can say that I get the same headache as many of you when I read some of OSDs stuff........that is not to say he should stop communicating what he wants to convey.

It is really this simple..........thinck of how you would respond if you found out that a verification service(DateCheck, P411 or some VPN designed verification service) was gathering information to run background checks on you without your consent or prior knowledge, and they knew everything about you (including age, marriage status, how many kids you have, where you live, where you work, your home phone number and your favorite color).......now thinck of that information being on this side of the border and in the wrong hands.........did your ass just pucker a little?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #320
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

If all that was happening DH, yeah it'd pucker. This is an info sharing site.... that is a bit more than I care to share however lol

For the record, OSD's posts aren't the entire reason I got a headache. (I told you'd I'd feel better after a couple beers and I do lol)

I was once shot at by a pimp in Detroit. I was much younger and dumber then. Well maybe just much younger.

So much of what you mentioned is already "out there" should anyone care to really dig. The fact that its being compiled? In conjunction with our hobby? Pucker worthy for sure....

And as the Mods haven't locked down this thread would leave many to believe it has merits. Or an ax to grind as well? But if this is all a clear and present danger as they say, shouldn't it rightfully be in the alert section as it concerns specific people and not just general safe practice guidelines?

Wait. I have thought too much. Headache coming back. Need another beer.

To all that have contributed to this thread... really, my thanks. But there are times I prefer blissful ignorance. I was having so much fun and had already plenty to worry about. Add this to the list. I'm going for that beer now....
gaijin1969 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:58 AM   #321
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
If I told you why I am here, I would have to ban myself........but, I can say that I get the same headache as many of you when I read some of OSDs stuff........that is not to say he should stop communicating what he wants to convey.

It is really this simple..........thinck of how you would respond if you found out that a verification service(DateCheck, P411 or some VPN designed verification service) was gathering information to run background checks on you without your consent or prior knowledge, and they knew everything about you (including age, marriage status, how many kids you have, where you live, where you work, your home phone number and your favorite color).......now thinck of that information being on this side of the border and in the wrong hands.........did your ass just pucker a little?
Bullseye!Give that man a prize.
roscoe14850 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:00 AM   #322
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

XY used it seems eccie, GOBC, providers, myself and others in a hidden way with little regard to risk and safety of guys or gals to be top Upset NY dog. I wish I knew the relationship between him and someone he ok'ed for a provider that lead to a disaster. Was it a buddy as I being lead to believe, or palm greasing for gains outside of hobby not really knowing the guy? Did he know the guy well, and that palm greasing was more important to him than safety of provider??

plus what DH posted
Old 06-04-2013, 09:04 AM   #323
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Is this an attempt to acquire the biggest computer in Hookerlandia?

http://www.jaronlanier.com/ see Who Owns the Future?

v v v v v dangerous dreamer?
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #324
gaijin1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Dreadlocks? Ugh. I could never pull that off even if I cared to. My cousin had 'em and they were naaaaaaaasty....

Not to judge others of course. It may have just been my cousin ;-)
gaijin1969 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:39 AM   #325
jokacz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dreadlocks? Ugh. I could never pull that off even if I cared to. My cousin had 'em and they were naaaaaaaasty....

Not to judge others of course. It may have just been my cousin ;-)
It's so hard to find the correct goose shit to hold them in place. lol
Old 06-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #326
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

hay I know it can suck reading me errr sorry
I do know two other languages
Should I try over it all over again in binary or hexadecimal

answer I am sure will be
no
but but but electronic/mechanical digital logic is fun

errrrr ok I'm sure no one cares how a hard drive or printer works with computer using machine code to understand each other. I'm not into it now myself. burnout just like my nuclear physicists math professor at collage.

Think reading me is hard. I once was given the assignment to please teach a phd in mathematics guy how to use a printer/copier as a copier. I was not first or last to fail.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #327
Zurrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Should I try over it all over again in binary or hexadecimal

010011100110111100100000011101 000110100001100001011011100110 101100100000011110010110111101 110101
Zurrock is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:18 PM   #328
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

heh
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #329
jokacz
Valued Poster

I prefer ascii:

Old 06-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #330
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post

Dead on accurate.

elg.....
elghund is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women