Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2020, 01:16 AM   #316
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
of course.
And he shouldn't have shut down America. At least not for an entire month after his initial two weeks. That was Trump's biggest mistake.
Quote:
it has been 2 decades for me.. and?
I'm saying vaccinations are utterly pointless. Having a hard time following me there, Chung?

Quote:
that is not my argument, it's you trying to ascribe thoughts to me. I don't even say Biden is better.
Except you were. When you mouth off constantly about numbers and who is supporting whom, quoting largely debunked stories and other left wing talking points, is it any wonder you're kissing Biden's dementia ass? Now you're trying to backpedal that because you're too gutless as you've been called out again. "Well, I didn't SAY I support Biden!!!!" SAD.

Quote:
I'm saying you are in an extreme minority that believes a vaccine is worthless.
It is. Just like how the flu mutates, so will covid-19.

Quote:
Trump and every Leader in the advanced World desires a vaccine, because they think it will reduce illness and death.
Trump shouldn't be listening to any of the world leaders. Have you forgotten that it was the fucking WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION that lied about how Covid spread? And that they've been kissing China's ass? At this point, I'd rather listen to some crackpot than some dipshit "leader."

If you're supporting Trump because he's following other leaders, it's the other leaders you're supporting, not Trump.

Quote:
you scoff at all of them. too bad they aren't as smart as you, and are wasting time, energy and money chasing a bullshit vaccine.
Another Chung argument "But more people seem to think differently from you, so maybe you're wrong!" lol. SAD! Yes, a vaccine IS a waste of time and energy. Why not focus on figuring out ways to treat the symptoms of covid? Have you forgotten about Hydroxy? Zpacs?

Quote:
see what you are doing? you ask me a question, then assume my answer.. then label me "gullible".
Gullible? Yes, you are. Very, very much so. Seeing as how you've believed everything Trump is a "lie" and didn't even think to consider the context, you are very damn gullible. Don't try to shy away from it.

Quote:
I agree.. I'm the one who bitched about Trump picking winners and losers.. Wal-Mart and Home Depot, and Amazon, while local small business got fucked. you are following what I said earlier.
Er... I've been saying this since like.. day 1 of the lockdown. So, welcome to 5 month ago Aoi? ?_?

Quote:
partially agree.. the initial "shutdown".. by the way, there never was a shut down.
You can argue semantics, but the end result is, an overwhelming amount of America got fucked. So, shut down, partial shut down. I don't care. Trump fucked up. The timeline was.. day 0 - social distancing rules. day 1 - okay, shut it down (or at best, partially)

Quote:
most business remained open, albeit in reduced form..
No, "essential" businesses remained open with reduced form. I can name a bunch of stores along HH that shut down. Pretty sure you know em.

Quote:
the initial response should have been 15 days of bending the curve, then put reasonable measure in place, like we have. I disagree that NO measures should be in place, but 15 days would have accomplished much.
15 days was, at best, forgivable. Anything after, Trumped listened to the wrong person - Fauci.

Quote:
Trump did the wrong thing when you think he did the right thing.
Trump did the wrong thing when he extended his idiotic order to the end of April. If you think that's right, you should take a look at that unemployment and businesses which never recovered it. If there was ever a reason for me not to vote for Trump, shutting down the country for an additional 30 days would be no. 1 reason.

Quote:
he basically decided the virus wasn't worth his effort, handed it off to the States, pretended the virus had withered away, or was about to. that is not a proper response.
Because at the end of April, when he removed his hand, the curve had flattened, cases were lower than before and even NY wasn't as pathetic as it was prior.

But again, this was moot because it still came back.

Quote:
Trump had knowledge of Corona virus cases in mid-January.
He had knowledge of the virus, but not that it was the "catastrophic" pandemic that it would later reveal to be in February. You're forgetting that China had kept the lid shut on the virus for a damn long time and outside of maybe some independent content creators on Youtube and other alt news sites, covid was barely a thing. You cannot take extreme action based on such minute intel.

Quote:
Peter Navarro warned him in late January that this was going to be a major problem.

I gave Trump slack, and only said he was 2 weeks late.
The "scientists" and "experts" all said the virus wasn't transferred from persons to persons. The WHO organization said the virus wasn't a big deal. The leading epidemiologist, Fauci, said it wasn't a big deal. Nobody can see the future. They can guess it.

So, yeah. Trump "listened to the science"

Quote:
Europe already had cases, so the China shutdown turned out to be worthless, besides the fact that 40,000 were exempt.
He banned Europe and China within relative close proximity. Also, if you're going to block a virus that originated in.. you know... China, blocking travel from there might not be a bad first step. The 40000, btw, were not travelers from China but come back from China.

It's really amusing, Chung. You're putting it all on Trump right now, but I have yet to see you criticize Cuomo for how he handled the virus in NY. Or how Whitmire is de facto dictator. As is Newsom. Why don't I hear you complaining about the protests?

You act like Trump runs the entire government... he doesn't.

Again, Chung. Learn your how states work.

Quote:
you are falling back on your same bullshit of ascribing.. I don't get my information from TV
You literally quote CNN. Multiple times.

Quote:
but you refuse to admit that, and will keep saying I'm a CNN Pawn
You. literally. quote. CNN.

Quote:
because you have no other explanation why a guy who voted for Trump (and Romney before him)
could be criticizing him as I have.
I do have the perfect explanation.

In fact, so has Texassapper, Equipeeler and others who have repeatedly corrected your ass about this. And you're STILL playing the victim. Are you ever going to address any of those? Or are you still bitching about those awful right wingers? Pathetic and lacking in thought, Chung.

Quote:
where do you get your information? you are farther to the right than Genghis Khan.
C-span (I watch the actual interviews)
Timpool
Styxhexenhammer
Kim Iverson

And like... yes, I am more to the right than Khan.. Like... you do know where I'm from, right?

Btw, if you've actually studied some of his policies, he was actually fairly progressive in how he governed. The biggest thing he pushed for was freedom of religion.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 01:22 AM   #317
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
pencil dicked young asian male hangs out on hooker board to regurgitate white supremacist talking points nonstop using angry language of undereducated, aggrieved rednecks newly indoctrinated on 4chan/8chan and stormfront forums...surely there's nothing wrong with his mental makeup *cough**cough*seung-hui cho*cough**cough*virginia tech*cough*

sorta reminds me of chappelle's blind black klansman bit...
Is that you, Aids Skrillex? Or Carl the Cuck?
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 05:38 AM   #318
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I won't touch this "vaccine" for COVID. Not even on a dare. You're telling me the same medical community that cannot create a vaccine for AIDS in 30 years.. has managed to create a vaccine for the "super cold" (Because essentially, that's what COVID is.. a Coronavirus--) yet.. they cannot create a vaccine for the common cold. Yeah... no.

They need to keep focusing efforts on alleviating the symptoms. Our death rate has been steadily going down-- that's a great sign that even though we can't "cure" it... we can lessen the symptoms and lessen the odds of dying.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 01:57 PM   #319
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Is that you, Aids Skrillex? Or Carl the Cuck?
your dad knows me quite well. he's a cuck like you and loves to watch from the over there at the corner.
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 03:44 PM   #320
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
your dad knows me quite well. he's a cuck like you and loves to watch from the over there at the corner.
Ah, so you are Carl the Cuck.

Gotcha.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 03:56 PM   #321
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
I won't touch this "vaccine" for COVID. Not even on a dare. You're telling me the same medical community that cannot create a vaccine for AIDS in 30 years.. has managed to create a vaccine for the "super cold" (Because essentially, that's what COVID is.. a Coronavirus--) yet.. they cannot create a vaccine for the common cold. Yeah... no.

They need to keep focusing efforts on alleviating the symptoms. Our death rate has been steadily going down-- that's a great sign that even though we can't "cure" it... we can lessen the symptoms and lessen the odds of dying.
Agreed. I don't think Trump should be pushing hard for a vaccine, no matter how much it might benefit him politically.

Anyone that knows anything about medicine will tell you that a vaccine cannot be developed virtually overnight like they're trying to do.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 10:26 PM   #322
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi View Post
Agreed. I don't think Trump should be pushing hard for a vaccine, no matter how much it might benefit him politically.

Anyone that knows anything about medicine will tell you that a vaccine cannot be developed virtually overnight like they're trying to do.
even local Congressman/Medical Doctor Michael Burgess is cheerleading the fast-track vaccine. he was on Texas politics recently, asked when he thought a vaccine would be available?

he grinned and said "October 26".. yeah, 8 days before the election. it wouldn't surprise me if the Republicans have struck a "deal" with a Company, to announce that deal.. on the 26th. they can always pull a Jim Comey 9 days later.. "take it back, we don't have enough evidence to go forward.. oopsie"
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 07:18 AM   #323
oeb11
Valued Poster

I do not see a problem with Trump advocating for pharmaceutical companies to work on developing a wuhan virus vaccine - it involves the welfare of the entire nation.

and - we need to cancel all the shut down crap that the racist, marxist DPST's are doing to try to destroy the economy.

However - the FDA is charged with evaluation of vaccines - to ensure SAFETY and EFFICACY - that is their NO. 1 responsibility - and it is primary and far ahead of any political timetable.

Racist, Marxist DPST party has politicized the virus and treatments - ala OHCQ - now politically banned by non-medical politicians on the Left. They react adversely to anything Trump tries to do - including study medications for efficacy against Wuhan virus .

why - the Racist, marxist DPST party does not want a vaccine, or effective medications - Their performance in march by mayors and govenors in urging people to be out and mingle - plus calling Trump racist and xenophobic for shutting dwon China travel - and now trying to take credit for that action - show the depths of hypocrisy and depravity the racist , marxist DPST party will stoop to - They do want millions of deaths to try to lay at Trump's feet for election fodder - and will oppose any reasonable medical venues to improve the medical response to
wuhan virus.

Including advocating with china that the US army at Trump's direction developed and planted the wuhan virus on China.

Back to the FDA - racist, marxist DPST party is already opposing vaccine development - and is trying to cripple the FDA. typical depraved DPST pelosi and Schumer.

i doubt a vaccine can meet all teh requirements prior to Nov 3 - the FDA has the responsibility of protecting America as first responsibility. We shall see.

In the meantime - the racist, marxist, DPST depraved leaders are 'dancing with delight' at their riots they enable and praying for as many wuhan virus deaths as possible.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 08:33 AM   #324
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

"In the meantime - the racist, marxist, DPST depraved leaders are 'dancing with delight' at their riots they enable and praying for as many wuhan virus deaths as possible"

Sadly very true DPST clown don't care
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 01:57 PM   #325
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 08:17 AM   #326
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

^^ That's fucking funny sad but true ^^ The hypocrisy never ends
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 11:18 AM   #327
Chung Tran
BANNED

It's not as funny as you make it out. Biden chose based on sex, but not race. And he chose from a long list of ''qualified'' candidates. He chose a woman because he believes America is better represented.

Giggle all you want, but the Republicans have offered exactly one woman/ minority ever.. and she (Palin) is as close to being a white male, as any woman could get.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:28 PM   #328
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
It's not as funny as you make it out. Biden chose based on sex, but not race. And he chose from a long list of ''qualified'' candidates. He chose a woman because he believes America is better represented.

Giggle all you want, but the Republicans have offered exactly one woman/ minority ever.. and she (Palin) is as close to being a white male, as any woman could get.
Do you not even see the stupidity in your own words? When Biden chose he did it because America would be better represented.... When McCain did it well just because she has a vagina doesn't mean I can't call her butch.

You should just stop. You're embarrassing yourself with comments such as the above.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 02:50 PM   #329
oeb11
Valued Poster

Biden 's VP 'choice' was dictated by the DNC to check the boxes of identiy and racial plantation politics.

He set in stone a he would choose a 'black woman' - for racial ad gender reasons - and got stuck with Hoey.
Who - BTW - for all teh DPST 's on the black plantation partition of racial identity politics of teh DPST party - "Hoey" is not African American - the usual meaning of 'black' in american parlance.

racial identity politics dictated Biden's choice
Gender likely strongly influenced Mccain's choice.

neither choice are/were competent to sit in the Oval Office as POTUS. Nor is Biden.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 05:15 PM   #330
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Do you not even see the stupidity in your own words? When Biden chose he did it because America would be better represented.... When McCain did it well just because she has a vagina doesn't mean I can't call her butch.

You should just stop. You're embarrassing yourself with comments such as the above.
You are assuming an equivalency, due to gender. Palin and Harris are as different as salt and sugar

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women