Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2014, 06:00 PM   #316
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If it is not known if he had a semi or a wheel gun then you will have to count the brass or anything else is speculation till facts come out. Right Jim?

If you are as dumb in real life as you are here on this board, you must be a real embarrassment to your family. You were the one babbling about the mag, and I showed you your statement then you are so dumb not to read it...WOW
There's a lot of speculation especially that cheesy sound byte recording of gun shots that you probably regard as hardcore evidence, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:03 PM   #317
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
If it is not known if he had a semi or a wheel gun then you will have to count the brass or anything else is speculation till facts come out. Right Jim?

If you are as dumb in real life as you are here on this board, you must be a real embarrassment to your family. You were the one babbling about the mag, and I showed you your statement then you are so dumb not to read it...WOW

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:07 PM   #318
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default It appears that at least eleven shots were fired which is very indicative of an auto; not a revolver.

Quote:
The preliminary investigation showed that the officer tried to exit his vehicle, but Brown pushed him back into the car, "where he physically assaulted the police officer" and struggled over the officer's weapon, St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said.

A shot was fired inside the police car, Belmar said. After the incident, the officer was taken to an area hospital, where he was treated for a "swollen face," according to Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/19/us/fer...ng-narratives/

Quote:
Tiffany Mitchell, 27, said she did not see what led up to the shooting, but said she arrived right before the fatal shots were fired.

“As I was coming around, I heard the tires squeaking on the truck, and as I get closer, I see them tussling through the window. The kid was pulling off and the cop was pulling in,” Mitchell said.

Mitchell told News 4 she saw a door closed on a police car. An officer was inside and Brown, Jr. was on the outside. She said the two were arm wrestling through the car window. Mitchell said she then tried to pull out her phone to record. Shots then rang out.

“It just didn’t look right for them to be arm wrestling,” Mitchell said. “The first gun shot came from the window, so I just started getting out of the way.”

http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage...271139501.html

Quote:
"Forensic audio expert Paul Ginsberg analyzed the recording and said he detected at least 10 gunshots -- a cluster of six, followed by four."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/26/us/mic...uson-shooting/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:29 PM   #319
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

When is someone going to address the photographic negative of Ferguson, MO in Utah?

White kid shot by a black cop in a predominately white community.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58...-salt.html.csp

http://www.conservativerefocus.com/b...-doj-and-media

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...utm_medium=RSS
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 06:50 PM   #320
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
When is someone going to address the photographic negative of Ferguson, MO in Utah?

Goes to show you how the media operates in cases like this where race is involved. Their goal is to indoctrinate us that blacks are the victims never the oppressor. So anytime they can report on that they do it up as big as they can. The media saturates us with the story. This case in Utah throws a big black wrench into their agenda, so they keep it suppressed as much as possible. I personally hope both these shootings are deemed justified that would even the score. That would also shut up all the race baiters.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 07:46 PM   #321
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB;[/QUOTE]

More drivel from Mr Potato head. Our own whiffy.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:12 PM   #322
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Glock makes 65% of all weapons carried by US police, they hold 10 rounds with an optional 13 round clip.

The police said they had found 12 shell casings.... so I assume a simi auto Glock for the meantime... unless he reloaded.. a wheel gun (revolver is out of the question)

People ask why he would be able to grasp Brown by the neck from inside a patrol car? He was driving an SUV that stands 74.4 inches high that was later towed so it's possible..

Why does the guy who has the recording have to have an attorney represent him to turn over a tape to CNN? I guess he doesn't trust the FBI? Did they sell it to them? Will it every be considered evidence since it apparently is missing 2 gun shots?

I was looking on Missouri Courts Casenet : https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

I found 1 Dorian J Johnson and a Dorian Joi Johnson and then a Dorian Johnsons. They both are males with the same address The female ,Joi, with the middle name of Joi who lived elsewhere and who's only appearance was a child support case.
Both Michael Brown's middle initials if you search are unknown but if you search St. Louis County's records there are 680 cases in the system, Yet it was published that Michael Sr had been in jail for failure to pay child support and a felony sales and distribution of controlled substances..
Looking up Louis Head (step father) you will find 2 drug conviction with one being a felony that he served time for.
His Mother appeared in court using the name Lesley McGladden for only civil matters. I can find no other mention of her name other than court records and this incident.
'Do your own research but when you read between the lines 18 year hanging with a 22 year old convicted of weapons and charges and lying to police. Writing dark rap music about sex and drugs. He had THC in his blood according to the County Medical Examiner. He was video taped for what could be a felony stealing cigars used to make BLUNTS.
Where did this kid live? Step-fathers house? Mom's house?
Where does his father live?
What are his and his fathers middle names?
Why was he sleeping on his Grandmothers sofa? Does she work or is she on entitlement programs or retired and from where? He must have lived close as his high school was only 5 miles away.
Where are the other grandparents? Lesley is only 34 having Michael at 16, so the grandparents should be alive.
Was Michael emancipated?

We know who Officer Wilson lived with and where he lived, We even know that there is a pool in the back yard. His neighbors across the street name is Kathy!! We know about his mothers conviction for fraud and forgery and her death when he was 16. We even know what the cause of dearth was!!!! We know his Step-fathers name who raised him until he was 18 was. We even know what his real father did/does for a living..

WHY don't we know more about the BROWN'S????

***** this is data that has either been published by media or the State of Missouri and there is no way of knowing it's accuracy.

Mods, if there is a rule broken here please feel free to edit it as nessasary.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dorian J johnson 10-28-11.JPG (127.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg johnson 2.JPG (133.3 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg johnson 3.JPG (112.5 KB, 79 views)
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 08:59 PM   #323
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
ROTFL.

nice going chimp.

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 09:46 PM   #324
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Mr and Mrs potato head on the same thread we are so blessed. Fucking dimatards.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:51 AM   #325
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1055733504]If it is not known if he had a semi or a wheel gun then you will have to count the brass ...

Talking the talk. That's all you got.

Guys like you are a dime-a-dozen.

And you are telling me to read what I post.

Exactly who doesn't know what type of weapon he was carrying? You?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:40 AM   #326
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Just sit on your dumb ass and count the mags.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:11 AM   #327
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post

Is the police force 97% black?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:54 AM   #328
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Is the police force 97% black?
Does more than 12% of the population participate and vote in local elections, or is their focus, like in Ferguson, only on the "American Idol" contest held every four years? It's been noted that in the event of a close race in Ferguson, only 6% plus one vote in the population is determining who is doing the hiring and firing at the local level; hence, the good citizens of Ferguson are getting exactly the representative government they voted for -- or didn't vote against. ijs
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 10:57 AM   #329
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Does more than 12% of the population participate and vote in local elections, or is their focus, like in Ferguson, only on the "American Idol" contest held every four years? It's been noted that in the event of a close race in Ferguson, only 6% plus one vote in the population is determining who is doing the hiring and firing at the local level; hence, the good citizens of Ferguson are getting exactly the representative government they voted for -- or didn't vote against. ijs
Well said!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 11:39 AM   #330
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
... count the mags.
To the "Expert Crime Scene Technician" ....

You have 12 shell casings (according to reports)

How many rounds were fired from the officer's weapon during the incident?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women