Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2017, 01:22 PM   #316
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
You are a sicko a very classless sicko
AND WITH A LITTLE OVER 3 HOURS TO GO BEFORE SEARGENT SHITBURNER'S MEETING ( NO LUBE, NOT MEATING !!! ), CAN WE EXPECT FOR LUBE TO BE PREPARING FOR HIS " DISCUSSION " WITH AV8R AT 6 PM AT THE 210 SPORTS CANTINA & GRILL AT 1946 MILITARY DRIVE ? OR WILL HE BE TO A-SKEERED TO SHOW UP ? WILL ASSUP SHOW UP FOR " SUPPORT " OF HIS PROTEGE ? WILLTHE OTHER REACH-AROUND CREW MEMBERS BE CHEERING ON THEIR " HERO " IN THE MMA " MATCH " BY WAVING THEIR RAINBOW FLAGS ?
STAY TUNED, SPORTS FANS !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:26 PM   #317
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Chatting with you clowns is just foreplay to me. I love how you adore Hier Chairface. I wish I had a few minions to fuss over me. I will just have to settle for a few of you that have a crush on me for now...
Who is "Hier Chairface"? Do you mean Herr, as you would address someone of Teutonic ancestry? Or do you mean Heir, as in someone who inherits something? I'm not familiar with the word "Hier"... please illuminate me on your word choice.

Speaking of crushes, I hope your crush on WTFagboy is reciprocated. Keep fussing over him and it may pay off.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:28 PM   #318
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Who is "Hier Chairface"? Do you mean Herr, as you would address someone of Teutonic ancestry? Or do you mean Heir, as in someone who inherits something? I'm not familiar with the word "Hier"... please illuminate me on your word choice.

I hope your crush on WTFagboy is reciprocated. Keep fussing over him and it may pay off.
He appears to " searching for true love " with LUBE and assup too. What, with all of his " fluffing " for them and WKing for them too !
Old 05-18-2017, 02:10 PM   #319
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

Speaking of crushes, I hope your crush on WTFagboy is reciprocated. Keep fussing over him and it may pay off.
Wow you are actually gonna say you are too dumb to know who I am talking about? Childish!

As for WTF and I agreeing , your theory means that you and Lexus , DSK ,Budman,Rey Lengue and gary are all a swishy bunch of knob scobbers. with HFC being your pimp. LOL!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:22 PM   #320
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Wow you are actually gonna say you are too dumb to know who I am talking about? Childish!

As for WTF and I agreeing , your theory means that you and Lexus , DSK ,Budman,Rey Lengue and gary are all a swishy bunch of knob scobbers. with HFC being your pimp. LOL!
You get sucked in every time don't you MT Brain Bucket maybe you can go help retarded SGM Luke with his appointment with Av8R that way you can polish each other's knob
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 02:46 PM   #321
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
You get sucked in every time don't you MT Brain Bucket maybe you can go help retarded SGM Luke with his appointment with Av8R that way you can polish each other's knob
Actually LL says you are the one getting sucked by his theory, or doing the sucking. I cant wait for Av8him to run his mouth in there and get tore up. Not by me I am just a teeny little fairy LOL!
Old 05-18-2017, 04:08 PM   #322
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Actually LL says you are the one getting sucked by his theory, or doing the sucking. I cant wait for Av8him to run his mouth in there and get tore up. Not by me I am just a teeny little fairy LOL!
Oh I had no idea you were a fairy! MT Brain Bucket you should be careful how you present yourself in this forum, you and Retarded SGM Luke will be everybody's bitch, but its good to know I'm pushing the right buttons that keeps your well capped ass twisted like a pretzel
Baaaaaaaaaaaa
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 04:31 PM   #323
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh I had no idea you were a fairy! MT Brain Bucket you should be careful how you present yourself in this forum, you and Retarded SGM Luke will be everybody's bitch, but its good to know I'm pushing the right buttons that keeps your well capped ass twisted like a pretzel
Baaaaaaaaaaaa
Mebbe MT can go be a " cheerleader " for LUBE at the MMA event with Av8R ! MT can wear his rainbow thong in support of LUBE on behalf of the reach-around crew and all of LUBE'S white knights !
Old 05-18-2017, 04:49 PM   #324
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Baaaaaaaaaaaa
Like I said before you can imagine me to be whatever you want little buddy. Hey did I tell you I was a midget also? A Black, blind left handed, gay and dyslexic chimera one at that!
For me to be your bitch as you say that would mean you are having an affair with a man. Are you gay? Remember I do not care. Does your wife know?
Old 05-18-2017, 05:27 PM   #325
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I am just a teeny little fairy LOL!
Quote:
Are you gay? Remember I do not care.
Oh, I think you do care, little fairy! Otherwise you wouldn't be asking all the time...

Quote:
By the way I am gay. What about you?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:48 PM   #326
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Time to get that guy, who doesn't know WTF he's talking about, back in here.

WTF: First off, you are a pussy if you think herface is anything other than a blowhard,

False, he is telling it like it is when he's telling you people that I am carpet bombing this thread. You guys like to throw the "long-winded" and "blowhard" label when you guys come face-to-face with the response that destroys your arguments to the point that even you guys know that defending what has just been destroyed would be futile. Throwing those labels is a sign that I knocked you guys back so hard that you are resorting to playground tactics of calling the winner "dumb".

WTF: a Francis in Stripes is best how to describe him.

Says the guy that's best described as Gomer Pile in the first part of the Full Metal Jacket movie. But, the comparison between an actor and me is in error. Try Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket, or even this, which describes an aspect of what I do here, hence my not backing down when it comes to destroying you guys' arguments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHKBWj9qJ_A

WTF: Carpet bombed relentlessly? Is that really something to be proud about?

Yes the fact that I relentlessly destroy you guys' arguments, and persistently showing you guys that you guys don't have a clue about what you are talking about, is something to be proud about. And, calling a stolen valor phony out is also something to be proud about, here or in other threads.

WTF: I mean you're proud to be part of 10 posters picking nonstop on one poster and mostly about his weight?

I'm seeing where he's getting his butt handed to him on the other thread regarding his weight, as well as regarding his phony claims and antics. Had you been in the military, you would know that a bunch of veterans hammering him for his weight is something that would naturally happen. Had he been overweight in the military, he would have experienced the same treatment given the attitude that he displays. That is assuming that he had some military time.

You, claiming to be in the age range that you are in right now, should know better when it comes to whether someone would hammer someone else regarding his/her weight or not. You would have had to observe, by now, how people would ignore people's flaws if those people were not idiots who attacked others. It's when these idiots start attacking others when their flaws all of a sudden become glaringly obvious.

If Private Luke Wyatt had more integrity regarding what he actually did in the military, if he served, or regarding not claiming to be in the military if he has no military experience, and had he refrained from attacking others, I doubt that they would be making fun of his weight.

Private Wyatt pointed out how most hobbyists are overweight. How many of those hobbyists are hammering each other for being overweight? Not much, considering that you, being as old as you are, would know that people would generally overlook someone's weight until that someone acts like Private Luke Wyatt, or you.

WTF: I go one on one with any of you fuckers but if 9 other posters jumped in on my side, I'd let up, it's called empathy. Is that how you'd teach your children to act? Come on man lighten up on the fat bullshit and the huge 10 vs 1 disparity. Yall are better than that.

Really guy? Are you telling me that you liberals are incapable of what any one of us conservatives could do? Earlier on this thread, I linked to a thread where I consistently took on multiple liberals in debate. Did I go running to the moderators in that message board to complain about the others?

No, I consistently demolished their arguments. They, despite outnumbering me, not only suffered defeat, but reacted to consistently getting destroyed, by running to the moderators and getting that thread locked. They, despite their numbers against me, got butthurt and did the equivalent to running, crying and screaming, to a parent or to a teacher. I flamed them back where they flamed me.

Also, for someone that claims to have all the military experience under his belt, at the rank that he claims to have, he would have long ago grown a thick skin. The fact that he does not have a thick skin speaks volumes to the fact that he did not serve in the military as long as he would like us to believe, and that he did not achieve the rank of SGM.

His attitude, towards those addressing him, in a way that he does not like to be addressed, speaks volumes that he did not serve in the NCO ranks if he served in the military at all. He would have given those, who tried to provide him with constructive feedback, a hard time. This would have backfired on him, leaving him to be assigned to shit details. Rey Lengua, a veteran, sees that and constantly teases him about being a latrine orderly.

If he were a CSM, he would be responsible enough to know that if he were to simply shut his mouth, and quit behaving the way he's behaving that's causing him to get hammered, this time would be easier here.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 05:49 PM   #327
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
who do you outrank in the real world?
bahahhaaaaa

fatass
The "private" and the "seaman" ranks, in the Army and Navy respectively, evolved from a period when private citizens were liable for militia service, and private citizens were recruited for temporary service on naval or merchant ships. Those who were mustered into the militia were mustered in the rank of "private". "Private" as in "private citizen". Private Luke Wyatt, with no military affiliation, is just that, a private citizen. He has no rank in the military. Based on his own description of his body, he is not able body. Consequently, he is not a part of the reserve/unorganized militia of the United States or of the state he resides in. He is nobody's superior. But, given the amount of cum he's receiving from his fellow ECCIE Dutch Rudder Gang members, "semen" would also be a good title for him.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:52 PM   #328
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh, I think you do care, little fairy! Otherwise you wouldn't be asking all the time...
Wow you must really have a crush on me. You posted the same thing in two threads. https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=170

I guess you are desperate for some dick. Like I said you should of said something sooner. Let me know when and I will let you have a taste of a real man.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:52 PM   #329
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.M. View Post
He's been getting ass fucked for a couple days now.
He's been getting raked through the coals for a long time. All he has to do is come clean. This should start with an apology to the military and veteran communities for making false claims of military service and valor. Then, he should follow that up with describing what he actually did. If he served, what was the actual nature of his service. If he didn't serve, the fact that he never served. He should follow that up with a statement expressing not just shame, but a willingness not to claim to be one of us in the future; to only ride on what he had accomplished if he had some service time.

If he were to do that, and actually walk the walk, we veterans would let off on him. We would leave him alone regarding his claims related to the military. We would, instead, treat him like we would any other liberal.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:56 PM   #330
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
How about you tell everyone about the first pm you sent me ? That would prove you are a filthy liar. Did you not in so many words say that you admire me and want to achieve my rank ? Let's be truthful
False, it was a short message. If the moderators would let me, I would be glad to quote my initial message here.

A major point, that you missed with that first PM, is the fact that when we start reviewing someone, for potential stolen valor, we
give the potential phony the benefit of the doubt first. Hence, my jumping right into attempting to initiate a conversation with you that I would have done with someone that was a real veteran.

I will paraphrase what I told you.

I started by mentioning the fact that I saw your signature listing "retired CSM". I followed that up by mentioning the fact that I am in the retirement process, from the same service that you claimed to be from. Now, remember the part about "benefit of the doubt"? That's when I talked about "following your footsteps" into retirement. Then, I asked you when you retired. I followed up with general military veteran related questions that military veterans, who served in the Army, would be able to answer.

Again, this was designed to initiate the conversation with someone that I was giving the benefit of the doubt.

I've yet to meet a real Command Sergeant Major, or Sergeant Major, who didn't enjoy the fact that someone wanted to follow in their footsteps.

You failed to demonstrate the common SGM/Senior NCO reaction that I normally get when I make statements similar to what I sent your way. Instead, you reacted defensively, as if you didn't know the answer to those questions.

Had you responded the way a veteran would've responded, I would've gladly come on here and let everybody know what I saw was the nature of your military service. But, you got defensive and did what other phony veterans have done when confronted with similar questions.

Now, how about answering these questions?

These questions are colored green, as these questions are to your phony persona what kryptonite is to superman:

1. What was your MOS while you were in the Army?

2. Where did you go to Basic Combat Training/One Station Unit Training at?

3. Where did you go to Advanced Individual Training?

4. From what year to what year did you serve?

5. How long did it take you to get from one rank to the next one, starting from when you were an E-1? For example, E-1 to E2; E2 to E3;

6. What positions did you hold when you "were" a Sergeant? When you "were" a Staff Sergeant? When you "were" a Sergeant First Class? When you "were" a Master Sergeant? When you "were" a Sergeant Major? [This is a multi-part question; each part must be answered.]

7. You claimed combat deployments, where did you combat deploy, and what years?

8. What was your duty position when you combat deployed?

9. What's "REDCON1", without researching it, and when would you say it? Give an example of when you used it.

10. Where did you accumulate your points from?

11. What's a typical day in garrison like?

12. What's a typical day in the field like?

13. What's a typical day like when you go out to the field?

14. From the time you get information that you're about to go on a mission, till the time you go on a mission, what are the general things that happen?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women