Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60106
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40363
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2018, 08:52 AM   #316
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Do Trump supporters read? Posting articles that literally says that Trump remains unpopular but that they have a pragmatic view of the government working with him. They basically still hate him personally but recognize that they must work with him because it's their closest ally. 67% say he is a poor or terrible president lol. They are coming along alright.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 09:47 AM   #317
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I should of added - the point of the article is - people change their minds --due to various reasons.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 01:26 PM   #318
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

[QUOTE=Austin Ellen;1060470558]It's only been a year - I think that will change when Americans get more $$$ in their pockets. Trump knows what he's doing - he just got bogged down with all that other B.S. that Washington has been throwing at him. But we have 3 more years - and I see great things happening for all Americans. I'm a positive thinker and Trump is too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Possible Republican victories in November 2028 and November 2020 will not depend on Trump's supporters like you and Ellen. No matter what negative things Trump does will change your minds. And the same goes for those who do not support Trump. Very little he does positive will change their minds.
Hello!! How many times do I have to say this? The average family in this country will not see major benefits from the new tax laws. The average family will not see job opportunities jumping at them. We can only compare Trump after a year vs. other presidents after a year, and Trump has the lowest approval ratings since the polls started. But I will mention that Trump has seen a surge in some polls in the last couple of weeks. Still negative though. Anywhere from -3% to -15%.

Of course you see great things happening under Trump because you are a die-hard Trump supporter and fail to see the forest through the trees. But I commend you for you persistent belief in him.

People change their minds? You will not. I will not. People in the middle will. Again, voter turnout will determine the victors in 2018. Right now there are more reasons to see a higher Democratic turnout than a Republican turnout. Review the results in the recent Alabama Senatorial election. Very strong voter turnout in Democratic districts and weak turnout in Republican districts.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 01:39 PM   #319
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Here's an article on what I'm talking about.

Britons have changed their minds on Donald Trump and now support his state visit to the UK https://www.yahoo.com/news/britons-c...wer&soc_trk=ma
I don't call people changing their mind on a state visit very significant. So what?

Here is an excerpt from a U.K article from last year:

"If Donald Trump is not a popular man in his own country, his public image in Britain is even worse. When our poll asked voters which words they most associated with Donald Trump, the most popular were “dangerous” (50%), “unstable” (39%) and “bigot” (35%). More than half of British adults polled (54%) expect Trump to be a below average (10%) or awful (44%) president. Sixty-four per cent believe that Trump is a threat to international stability and 56% say he isn’t trustworthy."

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...poll-uk-voters
Old 02-07-2018, 01:52 PM   #320
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, here's one from CNN - approval going up!Check out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/polit...iac/index.html
Old 02-07-2018, 01:58 PM   #321
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

51% of the country approve of the way Trump has handled the economy. That's not bad. That equates to 40% approval rating for Trump. That's not good at all. That's his approval after a SOTU which makes it go up some temporarily and with supposed benefits coming from the tax cuts. Just wait until the next Trump fuck up and it will drop down to 36%. He will never get higher ratings while always running to placate his base.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:06 PM   #322
assfucker
Account Disabled

"Voters are divided on whether the president is racist as 49 percent say he is and 46 percent say he is not. There are wide party, gender and racial gaps."

So his racism rating is higher than his approval rating. Read more than the headlines. Don't be like Trump.
assfucker is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 02:10 PM   #323
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

He's not a racist. Jeeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assfucker View Post
"Voters are divided on whether the president is racist as 49 percent say he is and 46 percent say he is not. There are wide party, gender and racial gaps."

So his racism rating is higher than his approval rating. Read more than the headlines. Don't be like Trump.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:18 PM   #324
assfucker
Account Disabled

You can't cherry pick. Either accept the whole poll or don't.
assfucker is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 04:26 PM   #325
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I just saw this on my FB page - had to share.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:28 PM   #326
scsholar
BANNED

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
When are you idiots on the left going to learn? Attacking Trump's supporters only serves to make them more loyal.

Do keep up the good work though. I get a good laugh out of it.

You didn't make him. You can't break him.
What makes you think I'm for Democrats...

I'm libertarian. There's enough evidence that both parties are wings of the same bird. I just agree slightly more when it comes to social issues.

Guns
The minimum wage
Strong defense of the country

Those are the three things without question Conseratives are 100% right on.
scsholar is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 06:29 PM   #327
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

We need a dislike button on this site.
Aroundagain is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 05:55 AM   #328
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, here's one from CNN - approval going up!Check out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/polit...iac/index.html
I did mention in my post that his approval rating has gone up recently. But still negative overall. In the cited Quinnipiac poll, he is now up to 40% approval. Still very poor. And I've also given Trump credit for the improvement in the economy. Beyond that there is little for Trump to brag about and there is little in the future that will bring him a major victory as he had with tax reform. (Note: 62% of the people polled believe the tax reform benefits the rich). The stock markets are already showing signs of weakness due to inflation concerns and expected higher interest rates.

Maybe if we hold a big military parade on Veteran's Day.
Old 02-08-2018, 06:10 AM   #329
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
He's not a racist. Jeeze.
I would tend to agree. However, in my opinion he is racially insensitive. His comments on blacks usually show he has little understanding of black culture. Both he and I grew up in N.Y. city suburbs at the same time. I went to public schools through HS with many non-white students. Trump went to private schools, predominantly white, possibly all white. I served in the army which is heavily black. Trump did everything he could to avoid military service.

Point is the only black people he has come in contact with throughout his life have been affluent blacks. Here is an article citing a handful of comments that Trump has made about blacks and other minorities. Like I keep saying -- Trump is his own worst enemy.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...mp-racist.html
Old 02-08-2018, 08:27 AM   #330
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I would tend to agree. However, in my opinion he is racially insensitive. His comments on blacks usually show he has little understanding of black culture. Both he and I grew up in N.Y. city suburbs at the same time. I went to public schools through HS with many non-white students. Trump went to private schools, predominantly white, possibly all white. I served in the army which is heavily black. Trump did everything he could to avoid military service.

Point is the only black people he has come in contact with throughout his life have been affluent blacks. Here is an article citing a handful of comments that Trump has made about blacks and other minorities. Like I keep saying -- Trump is his own worst enemy.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...mp-racist.html
I use to say that Trump was racial insensitive myself but take it from a black man who has black family members and is involved in African American communities, none of us are saying that. And I don't believe that anymore. He is a racist. That poll shows it. His approval rating is lower than the view that is racist. He has said too many things throughout his political career and personal life to keep giving him the benefit of doubt. I say, if these are the things he's willing to say in public and to people he isn't close with, imagine what he says to his family and close friends. But as long as people (not just his base) keep giving him the benefit of the doubt, we will keep having to deal with a racist man saying racist things and people quickly saying he isn't a racist. It's horrible that we have to live in a country where a man can call a whole continent a shithouse, defend white supremacists spitting in the face of people who look like me, and then other white people say well he just misinformed. The divide in this country will continue to grow with talk like that. And it's a shame because it only benefits people like Trump and white supremacists.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women