Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-03-2018, 10:49 PM   #316
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
oh sugar, like I said the anticipation is just so delicious......I really can't wait but alas, I must.
Just please pay up, because you won't win. Period end of story.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 10:52 PM   #317
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
"My side"?? Wtf are you talking about? I didn't support that creepster in Alabama and I voted for Conor Lamb when he ran in my district here in PA. The others I don't know or care about. You're an idiot.
Oh gee, so you're admitting to be a clueless, uninformed dipshit who just shoots his mouth off. Bout time you did something right.
Old 08-04-2018, 06:04 AM   #318
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Next Tuesday there is a special vote in Ohio's 12th Congressional district to fill the vacancy left open when Rep. Pat Tiberi retired. Right now Republican candidate Balderson leads Democratic candidate O'Connor by a single point in polls. This is a seat held by Republicans since 1980 and is a district Trump won by 11 points in 2016. Balderson at one point held a commanding lead in the polls but the race is now considered even.

Trump has campaigned for Balderson and put out the following tweet:

"President Donald Trump is coming to campaign for the Republican nominee for Ohio's 12th Congressional District on Saturday, but it seems he's confused about exactly who that nominee is.

On Thursday afternoon, Trump tweeted his support of U.S. Rep. Steve Stivers, who represents the neighboring 15th Congressional District. "Get out and vote for Steve on Aug 7th," the president wrote."

Oh well. So Donald is supporting a guy who isn't even running in the 12th District. Maybe it's "fake news"?

A loss by Balderson would not bode well for Trump with the November elections closing in. Glad to see that Ellen finally put her predictions in writing and expects the Republicans to hold their current majority in the House and maybe improve upon it. We shall see.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:03 AM   #319
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, I don't think there is going to be much of a change. I think Republicans will hold the House. Trump is just starting to rally the base. I don't think the dems are going to get their act together in time - you know - anti ICE, anti law enforcement ect... Hell, Obama endorsed like 50 candidates but he did not endorse the darling of the dem party- Ocasio-Cortez. That spoke volumns.
And don't forget the secret Trump supporters will be coming out too.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:07 AM   #320
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I meant to state the House and Senate - but the edit button isn't working.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:26 AM   #321
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, I don't think there is going to be much of a change. I think Republicans will hold the House. Trump is just starting to rally the base. I don't think the dems are going to get their act together in time - you know - anti ICE, anti law enforcement ect... Hell, Obama endorsed like 50 candidates but he did not endorse the darling of the dem party- Ocasio-Cortez. That spoke volumns.
And don't forget the secret Trump supporters will be coming out too.
Ocasio-Cortez is hardly the darling of the Democratic party. She is too far to the left on most issues for most Democrats. Obama was very smart in not endorsing her since he would then be looked at as supporting her policies.

I don't favor abolishing ICE but I don't think they always use the best judgement in many cases. Zero tolerance is WRONG.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/us/artic...o-13128513.php

And where do you get the idea that Democrats are anti-law enforcement?

In mid-term elections it is very rare that the party in power does not lose seats in both the House and the Senate. This year 26 of the 35 Senate seats up for re-election are held by Democrats so those numbers do not relate to a pick up by Democrats.

Trump today and Obama n 2010 have almost the same favorability ratings -- poor. Democrats lost 63 seats to the Republicans in 2010. Democrats only need to flip 24 seats to regain control of the House in 2018. In 2016 Republicans actually LOST 5 seats to the Democrats although Trump won the presidential election.

So the numbers certainly are favorable to Democrats.

BTW, did you see Trump's tweet on LeBron James? I'm sure that will go over well in the black community which idolizes LeBron.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/d...ent-having-it/

Donald, you are POTUS, arguably the most powerful person in the world. Why?
Old 08-04-2018, 09:38 AM   #322
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Ocasio-Cortez is hardly the darling of the Democratic party. She is too far to the left on most issues for most Democrats. Obama was very smart in not endorsing her since he would then be looked at as supporting her policies.

I don't favor abolishing ICE but I don't think they always use the best judgement in many cases. Zero tolerance is WRONG. I agree with you. Common sense seems to have left America. I don't know why her husband did not sponser her. The husband said he doesn't blame Trump and he is correct. This mess started way before Trump. However, the wife is not a criminal. And there should be some common sense installed in some of these cases.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/us/artic...o-13128513.php

And where do you get the idea that Democrats are anti-law enforcement? From the left.

In mid-term elections it is very rare that the party in power does not lose seats in both the House and the Senate. This year 26 of the 35 Senate seats up for re-election are held by Democrats so those numbers do not relate to a pick up by Democrats.

Trump today and Obama n 2010 have almost the same favorability ratings -- poor. Democrats lost 63 seats to the Republicans in 2010. Democrats only need to flip 24 seats to regain control of the House in 2018. In 2016 Republicans actually LOST 5 seats to the Democrats although Trump won the presidential election.

So the numbers certainly are favorable to Democrats.

BTW, did you see Trump's tweet on LeBron James? I'm sure that will go over well in the black community which idolizes LeBron.

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/d...ent-having-it/

Donald, you are POTUS, arguably the most powerful person in the world. Why?
Trump has already said - numerious times-if you hit him - he's gonna hit back.
The question is "why would LeBron call Trump a bum?"That sends a negative message to the community too.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:42 AM   #323
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Anyone else having a problem posting?
Old 08-04-2018, 11:01 AM   #324
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Was That a Yes Or a No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
What in the Fuck does MS-13 or Nancy Pelosi have to do with the children who were taken from their mothers???????? NOTHING absolutely NOTHING you stupid mother fucker!! You sir are pulling a typical Asshole supporter tactic by "shifting the argument", NOT GOING TO WORK ON ME!!. You know you have NO logical excuse for what that son of a bitch did so you are just trying to shift the focus onto something else, you sorry son of a bitch!!

Are you seriously trying to affiliate a bunch of 1 to 10 year olds with a street gang? you sorry son of a bitch! There is a reason why even the moderate & smart Republicans jumped your worthless leaders ass, why??? Because even they know that Asshole pulled a suicide move. His Dumb bimbo wife could have did some damage control, but what does she do??? She wears a fucking jacket that reads "I really Don't Care, Do You?". Yeah, classy move Mother Fucker

I honestly owe you a "thank you", thanks to your ignorant, asinine replies, you have proven the few memes I have posted in this thread to be 100% true. You sir have never been a challenge to me, if you had any brains whatsoever you would just shut your fucken mouth while you're still behind, but you won't. You will just continue to let me shred your ignorant ass.

I truly & honestly do hope you have children & grandchildren who die before you do. You damn well fucken deserve it.

Thank you for that epic meltdown, little mongrel.

You reminded everyone just how wonderfully civil and compassionate and loving you dimotards are these days.

The question was - are you an MS-13 lover, like your dimotard leader Nancy Pelosi?

Was that a yes or a no?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 11:07 AM   #325
lustylad
BANNED

Default How Compassionate Are You??

Oh... here is another question for you, little mongrel:

Does your empathy and compassion extend to the Angel families too? Or does it only apply to non-citizens?

Old 08-04-2018, 11:28 AM   #326
lustylad
BANNED

Default Common Sense Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
What in the Fuck does MS-13 or Nancy Pelosi have to do with the children who were taken from their mothers???????? NOTHING absolutely NOTHING you stupid mother fucker!!
Umm, excuse me l'il mongrel... what was the topic again?

Immigration policy?

Methinks MS-13 has EVERYTHING to do with the failure of our immigration policy.

These words are written by a woman who immigrated to this country LEGALLY from India 26 years ago.

Read and learn, l'il mongrel:

"Listening to Democratic Party leaders and their media supporters talk about immigration gives me massive cognitive dissonance.

Their argument has a strange up-is-down, black-is-white quality to it:

Uncontrolled illegal immigration is no problem!

Border protection is racist and offensive!

Arresting and deporting criminal aliens, even those that are violent, is immoral!

Enforcing our immigration laws is racist!

And now, of course, it has amped up — several Democratic leaders are openly talking about abolishing the Immigration and Customs Enforcement or ICE...

...overall the GOP articulates what feels intuitive to most of us who deal in rationality and common sense: That America, even though it welcomes legal immigrants, is a sovereign country that has the right to determine the number, composition and skill level of the immigrants it allows in to suit the current needs of its economy, and for optimal social cohesion.

The Democratic Party needs to lose election after election until it learns these vital points. And here’s a newsflash to party leaders: It’s only the far-left that favors these radical ideas on immigration; the rest of the party has been cowed into silence because voicing thoughts on any immigration restriction in today’s Democratic Party will get you labeled a racist, nativist or worse — Hitler.

Simply put, today’s Democratic Party and its media supporters has gone stark raving mad on immigration and have to be brought to heel through more electoral losses."

https://www.tennessean.com/story/opi...ats/882120002/
Old 08-04-2018, 11:49 AM   #327
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK

Trump has already said - numerious times-if you hit him - he's gonna hit back.
The question is "why would LeBron call Trump a bum?"That sends a negative message to the community too.
Why?

"This is not the first time that the two have clashed, as LeBron called Trump a "bum" last year after the president rescinded the Golden State Warriors' invitation to visit the White House in honor of winning the NBA championship."

LeBron is not running for political office so his circumstances are quite different than those of Trump.

These outbursts by Trump do him absolutely no good to the millions of undecided voters. No upside, only downside.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:07 PM   #328
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No, LeBron s not running for office but he is a sports icon and a role model. Calling the President a bum - I mean, what message does that send to millions of kids? It's not good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Why?

"This is not the first time that the two have clashed, as LeBron called Trump a "bum" last year after the president rescinded the Golden State Warriors' invitation to visit the White House in honor of winning the NBA championship."

LeBron is not running for political office so his circumstances are quite different than those of Trump.

These outbursts by Trump do him absolutely no good to the millions of undecided voters. No upside, only downside.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:28 PM   #329
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thank you for that epic meltdown, little mongrel.

You reminded everyone just how wonderfully civil and compassionate and loving you dimotards are these days.

The question was - are you an MS-13 lover, like your dimotard leader Nancy Pelosi?

Was that a yes or a no?
Epic melt down, no. Calling you what you trully are, Yes. I can care less about a MS-13, they're an L.A. street gang that now operates out of El Salvador, I've never been to either one of those places.

The real question was, what does MS-13 have to do with 600+ children that are still separated from their parents???? You have no reasonable answer for that so you continue to shift argument.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:32 PM   #330
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh... here is another question for you, little mongrel:

Does your empathy and compassion extend to the Angel families too? Or does it only apply to non-citizens?

My heart goes out to her family, but once again what does this have to do with the 600+ children that are still separated from their parents thanks to Asshole's policy????

You don't have a reasonable answer, so you're just trying to shift argument. Not going to work.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women