Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60030
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2020, 12:22 PM   #331
vadc
BANNED

Encounters: 21

Guess their RTM points caught up to them. Don’t worry they will be posting with their other handle or on OH (with Terry ID). I am sure they have plenty of Luxury and LA credits to continue hobby for free.
They will be back.
vadc is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 03:15 PM   #332
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by veloztec View Post
Hey what’s going on here, Chung Tran and Aoi got banned?

yeah kinda strange that. especially both of them at the same time. i wonder if they got a short "cool off" ban or it's points? doing a quick check of recent posts nothing stands out as clearly over any lines i can see by either. regardless of the reason the ban hammer did fall.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 03:24 PM   #333
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadc View Post
Guess their RTM points caught up to them. Don’t worry they will be posting with their other handle or on OH (with Terry ID). I am sure they have plenty of Luxury and LA credits to continue hobby for free.
They will be back.
Don’t hold your breath. The clock is still ticking.
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 04:40 PM   #334
vadc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
Don’t hold your breath. The clock is still ticking.
Ok, ghost.
Difference between me getting banned and you getting banned is big difference. I can afford to continue play as banned. You lose your spa credits with ghostrider handle.
vadc is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 06:44 PM   #335
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

Spa credits? Ha. I can be banned all day long and not worry about it. However, you will continue to spread the fertilizer of lies all over this board. Behave yourself and coExist with reports about the fine women. Forget the drama or creating it
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 07:16 PM   #336
vadc
BANNED

Always truths or don’t tell...with honest reviews unlike promoters and their multiple handles.
vadc is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 09:43 PM   #337
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
yeah kinda strange that. especially both of them at the same time. i wonder if they got a short "cool off" ban or it's points? doing a quick check of recent posts nothing stands out as clearly over any lines i can see by either. regardless of the reason the ban hammer did fall.
I liked both Aoi and Chung Tran - they were good posters.

Unlike YssupRider, who should be banned.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 11:27 PM   #338
Copasetic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

What the fuck is even going on in here. What the fuck is a "promoter"?
Copasetic is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 09:30 AM   #339
Copasetic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I liked both Aoi and Chung Tran - they were good posters.

Unlike YssupRider, who should be banned.

I don't think Aoi is banned. I saw him online yesterday. I think he just changed his user title to BANNED. I could be wrong though.
Old 09-13-2020, 11:33 AM   #340
Billogoods
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copasetic View Post
What the fuck is even going on in here. What the fuck is a "promoter"?
Some guys think that others are rep'ing for spas (posting bogus/inaccurate reviews) and getting freebies for it.

A lot of wasted bandwidth over things that cannot be proved, much like the current socio-political environment.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 12:20 PM   #341
vadc
BANNED

Quote:
I don't think Aoi is banned. I saw him online yesterday. I think he just changed his user title to BANNED. I could be wrong though.
Maybe... if they are, they learned that from me .. LOL

I used that years ago to avoid these promoters (Chung, Aoi, ghostrider and their many handles) attacks.
vadc is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 12:22 PM   #342
vadc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billogoods View Post
Some guys think that others are rep'ing for spas (posting bogus/inaccurate reviews) and getting freebies for it.

A lot of wasted bandwidth over things that cannot be proved, much like the current socio-political environment.
Last time I heard by juju and blue owners, these promoters have plenty of credits.
vadc is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 12:44 PM   #343
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

both are banned. you can login while you are banned. you just can't post anything or go to any forums. it will show the user as online.

if you check their profiles you can't send a PM to either Aoi or Chung. that's proof they are banned.

Quote:
Maybe... if they are, they learned that from me .. LOL

I used that years ago to avoid these promoters (Chung, Aoi, ghostrider and their many handles) attacks.

i wouldn't try that now, you can't use certain terms in your signature like BANNED or Moderator anymore. that's misrepresenting your status and the staff can take away your ability to edit that.

Quote:
Last time I heard by juju and blue owners, these promoters have plenty of credits.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 02:54 PM   #344
p@ssw0rd
Account Disabled

Kind of glad I realized early on here that there are spa promoters writing reviews for service.

The tell-tale sign was that the clear promoters would give glowing reviews while not well known accounts would review the same provider and exclaim disappointment at the service. Then the promoters would give excuse A) B) or C). Then more reviews would come out that were not as glowing but by that time another girl would get the promotion treatment with the cycle continuing of rave reviews followed by normies being disappointed.

Glad the mods are starting to take it seriously with two of the more obvious ones.
p@ssw0rd is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 03:38 PM   #345
Copasetic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
both are banned. you can login while you are banned. you just can't post anything or go to any forums. it will show the user as online.

if you check their profiles you can't send a PM to either Aoi or Chung. that's proof they are banned.

i wouldn't try that now, you can't use certain terms in your signature like BANNED or Moderator anymore. that's misrepresenting your status and the staff can take away your ability to edit that.

if you say so

So are they banned permanently or will they be back?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women