Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2017, 10:03 AM   #331
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
If bakers are required by court ruling to bake cakes for faggots without the bakers asserting their political or religious beliefs, then fucking football players should damn well be required to play football in accordance with published NFL guidelines -- without asserting their political beliefs.
What's the solution?

Boycott the baker! Boycott the football games.

That's what the website is about ... the free market.

I can assure you: The "oppressed" are not funding their salaries.

Reviews and comments help hobbyists decide whether they want to fuck someone or not. So does their posting content, even though they have the "right to post"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:12 AM   #332
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What's the solution?

Boycott the baker! Boycott the football games.

That's what the website is about ... the free market.

I can assure you: The "oppressed" are not funding their salaries.

Reviews and comments help hobbyists decide whether they want to fuck someone or not. So does their posting content, even though they have the "right to post"!
A ticket holder bringing suit against a team for not providing the service s/he paid for when purchasing her/his ticket. Lib-retards can't have it both ways.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:16 AM   #333
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
If bakers are required by court ruling to bake cakes for faggots without the bakers asserting their political or religious beliefs, then fucking football players should damn well be required to play football in accordance with published NFL guidelines without asserting their political beliefs.
That makes absolutely no sense.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:18 AM   #334
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
That makes absolutely no sense.
It wouldn't make sense to a lib-retard like you who suffers from permanent Cranial Rectumitis, green weenie.
Old 09-28-2017, 10:22 AM   #335
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I think you're a bit confused. It's not that the Police disregard people of color, but maybe people of color disregard the law and Police authority.

Jim

Really, Jim?

I've got nothing. "Maybe people of color disregard the law and police authority." No, I do not believe I'm confused. It's is that very attitude that supports the argument that a disparity of justice exists.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:28 AM   #336
Nikkilove91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 314108
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So for one back in the day it was respectful to kneel for the flag. Google it. Trump is a pos! And yes i am white & i just said that. Who gives a flying fuck what he thinks? Let's keep football football
Nikkilove91 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:33 AM   #337
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkilove91 View Post
Let's keep football football
Which is -- as you obviously haven't noticed -- exactly what Trump and the NFL fans are saying!

Tara Kyle, wife of American sniper Chris Kyle, posted a letter to the NFL on her Facebook page:

Quote:
Dear NFL,

You were doing your part to bring people together and heal the world. That’s really how healing works. We heal by loving each other and leading by example; showing people what is possible when we love each other just as we are and not only recognize our differences but celebrate them and look at how we can use them together to make us jointly better than our separate parts. You were doing your part celebrating each other based on skills, talent and a joint vision without regard to color and religion.

You were doing your part and we were doing ours. We showed up cheering and groaning together to as one. We talked in the concession lines and commiserated and celebrated our team together. Did it ever occur to you that you and we were already a mix of backgrounds, races and religions? We were already living the dream you want, right in front of you.

Your desire to focus on division and anger has shattered what many people loved most about the sport. Football was really a metaphor for our ideal world — different backgrounds, talents, political beliefs and histories as one big team with one big goal — to do well, to win, TOGETHER.

Your desire to focus on division and anger has shattered what many people loved most about the sport. Football was really a metaphor for our ideal world — different backgrounds, talents, political beliefs and histories as one big team with one big goal — to do well, to win, TOGETHER.

You are asking us to abandon what we loved about togetherness and make choices of division. Will we stand with you? Will we stand with our flag? What does it mean? What does it mean if we buy a ticket or NFL gear? What does it mean if we don’t? It is the polar opposite of the easy togetherness we once loved in football.

It was simple – we loved you and you loved us – with all of our races, religions, different backgrounds and politics. Simplicity in a crazy world was pretty awesome.

You dear NFL, have taken that. You have lost me here.

If you ever want to get off your knees and get to work on building bridges, let me know. I have found screaming about the problems in service marriages or even standing in silence in front of them, hasn’t healed even one of them.

On the other hand, funding the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation, building a team and rolling up my sleeves to get in the trenches during my “off time” — volunteering there outside of my paying jobs — has proven to make real change.

You have a lot of strong guys, I am sure in the off season a lot of them could build some pretty big bridges if they care enough to do the hard work. That would involve getting off their knees and getting to work though. If I can do it while I raise two kids as their only parent and work through the greatest pain of my life, let’s see if they can do it for the issues they say they care so much about.

Go Longhorns and Sic ‘Em …

Sincerely,

Taya
Old 09-28-2017, 10:35 AM   #338
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkilove91 View Post
Let's keep football football
The way one keeps "football football" is get the protesting off the field and away from "football"! The fans control "football" and they pay their salaries. A few Sundays (or Thursdays) with empty stadiums should do the trick.

Speaking of "Longhorns" ... how many players on UT-Austin got on a knee during the "Eyes of Texas"? Or did they just do it when the U.S. Flag was presented.
Old 09-28-2017, 10:49 AM   #339
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne Rey

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color, to me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

Quote:
Which "country" is he talking about then that puts "bodies in the street"?

After you address that with some common sense, I'll address the other two asinine parts of "his" statement (1) "getting paid leave" and (2) "getting away with murder"!

Like who is "getting paid leave" and who is "getting away with murder"?

(Since you are doing his thinking for him!!!!)
Still hasn't been answered.
Old 09-28-2017, 11:08 AM   #340
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Which is -- as you obviously haven't noticed -- exactly what Trump and the NFL fans are saying!

Tara Kyle, wife of American sniper Chris Kyle, posted a letter to the NFL on her Facebook page:
Also had her opinion on Trump.

http://http://www.foxbusiness.com/fe...president.html
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 11:18 AM   #341
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
The way one keeps "football football" is get the protesting off the field and away from "football"! The fans control "football" and they pay their salaries. A few Sundays (or Thursdays) with empty stadiums should do the trick.

Speaking of "Longhorns" ... how many players on UT-Austin got on a knee during the "Eyes of Texas"? Or did they just do it when the U.S. Flag was presented.
They were off last week, idjit!

But of course, you're back to comparing apples to burnt oranges.

I can assure you, they ALL had access to the campus!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 11:19 AM   #342
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Default Pot meet kettle!

Quote:
Still hasn't been answered.
Neither has your LIE about the "Galveston Tourist Bureau."

Old 09-28-2017, 11:24 AM   #343
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Also had her opinion on Trump.
Well that's what the protest is about! Trump!

And "that other guy"!

Quote:
It’s starting to look like Colin Kaepernick won’t play in the NFL again.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d899951917aa

Hopefully, "his football brothers" will set up a "Go-Forth" fund to provide him with a lifestyle that suits his "oppressed" conditions.
Old 09-28-2017, 11:35 AM   #344
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well that's what the protest is about! Trump!
It's about RACISM. So you're right! It IS about Twitler!

Old 09-28-2017, 11:41 AM   #345
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Is the Junior Birdman, AssUp, still trying to cock-block me?

If so, he's wasting his time.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women