Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41753
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36116
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2015, 01:10 PM   #331
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
we don't have to choose shit, ya cocksucker. Successful war?
That's a fucking riot. When you're left with a bag of shit, you must deal with the bag of shit.
Is that why you had to leave the truck stop in such "haste"' you shitbag ? The new owner's, being muzzies and all, didn't like you and your fellow glory hole bone smoking buddy shammy in their men's room "plying your trade" ? So they were handed a shitbag-YOU AND SHAMMY ?
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 01:40 PM   #332
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It doesn't matter what he was referring to, he lied. You are still carrying shrub's water all these years later. Don't you get tire of covering up for that shiteater? You've had your ass handed to you recently by me, and you fail to recognise that everyone sees you for what you are; a fucking fool. A repeating, stuttering mess of chicken shit that never makes a point, but doesn't let that stop him from dropping a grubered odumbo minion. If you actually had something relevant to say, you wouldn't need all the other bullshit. But you don't have anything to say, so you need the window dressing to distract.
The factual evidence proves that you are the liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and Morell confirmed that Matthews' out-of-context misrepresentation of Cheney's words was the lie.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 02:05 PM   #333
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The factual evidence proves that you are the liar, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and Morell confirmed that Matthews' out-of-context misrepresentation of Cheney's words was the lie.
The facts do not hold up under scrutiny. You are the misrepresenting, inveterate and degenerate liar.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._iraq_war.html

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...-Into-Iraq-War
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 02:22 PM   #334
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

No, Corpy, YOU are!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 02:33 PM   #335
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So now you have to choose. Carry on your bullshit about troops in Iraq and blame Obama for putting another 500 troops in there (which has cost us billions of dollars since August of last year) or stop crying about the successful war that Bush waged and won.
You also have to win the peace...Bush did not do that. Over time nation building has proven a impossible task in that part of the world.

Obama is an idiot for going back in, just like Bush was an idiot for invading.

I will say I will take what this admin has spent on Iraq over what the tally the Bush admin put up! Jesus Christ you fuckers should all have schools in Iraq named after you by now with your support of that fiasco.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 10:27 PM   #336
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You also have to win the peace...Bush did not do that. Over time nation building has proven a impossible task in that part of the world.

Obama is an idiot for going back in, just like Bush was an idiot for invading.

I will say I will take what this admin has spent on Iraq over what the tally the Bush admin put up! Jesus Christ you fuckers should all have schools in Iraq named after you by now with your support of that fiasco.

Not to mention they're all over Benghazi like a cheap suit. Conservatives have this lack of connection to reality. 4 people dying is tragic. Thousands dying, over a motherfucking lie, is beyond the pale. Bush gets a pass. Hillary and Obama get absolutely ass-blasted over Benghazi. They get raked over the coals for their decisions. What about the decision to invade Iraq? Goddamn.
Old 06-14-2015, 02:53 AM   #337
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Is that why you had to leave the truck stop in such "haste"' you shitbag ? The new owner's, being muzzies and all, didn't like you and your fellow glory hole bone smoking buddy shammy in their men's room "plying your trade" ? So they were handed a shitbag-YOU AND SHAMMY ?
You do love dicks and truck-stop gloryholes don't you?

Can't stop talking about them........

You're in the wrong place. See below.

http://grindr.com/
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 03:40 AM   #338
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

It's every fucking day with this douchebag. I could either waste my time denying the homosexuality, or I could have fun with him. He does have a serious predilection for gloryholes though. It's almost like a tick with him. That and going behind the dumpster. I'm guessing that something happened to him behind a truckstop dumpster. Now he'll come back with some incoherent nonsense about you and I sucking dudes off behind said dumpster and other non-sequiturs. He's almost so dumb that I wonder how he remembers to breath in AND out.
Old 06-14-2015, 07:53 AM   #339
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

While you're all trying to out do each other in douchiness (is that a word?) Obama is doing more of the same. That same has not worked and will not work. When Bush went in there was a definite goal; remove Saddam Hussein and destroy the ability of the Iraqi Army to conduct offensive operations. We suceeded but then came stage two; peace. That took some time because we didn't have a specific goal. We still got there but it took time, money, and lives. Obama is starting with a bad plan and he is not changing it. So far it has only cost a life or two and a few billion dollars. The handwriting is on the wall and I should be surprised that the lefties here would go along with it but they do. They're demonstrating (this includes Tampon) they really care more about politics than American lives and treasure.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 08:15 AM   #340
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The facts do not hold up under scrutiny. You are the misrepresenting, inveterate and degenerate liar.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._iraq_war.html

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/0...-Into-Iraq-War
You'd be the degenerate and inveterate liar, because your sources are lies that at their base rest on Matthews' lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Notice how CBS, ABC and CNN aren't on board with your Matthew lie, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. That's because Cheney already addressed -- on NBC's Face the Nation with Russert -- how taking that little snippet out of context, as Matthews did, doesn't represent the overall gist of the interview wherein, as Cheney pointed out, he repeatedly made reference to a "nuclear weapons program", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No, Corpy, YOU are!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 08:46 AM   #341
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
He's almost so dumb that I wonder how he remembers to breath in AND out.

Meanwhile, the freelance faggot from Arkansas is so dumb he doesn't know when to add an "e" at the end of "breath".

http://grammarist.com/spelling/breath-breathe/
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 09:23 AM   #342
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Meanwhile, the freelance faggot from Arkansas is so dumb he doesn't know when to add an "e" at the end of "breath".

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 09:23 AM   #343
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

I see dat LLIdiot has sum LL competision to bee da Idiotville ISD Grammar and Spelling Cop.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 09:50 AM   #344
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's every fucking day with this douchebag. I could either waste my time denying the homosexuality, or I could have fun with him. He does have a serious predilection for gloryholes though. It's almost like a tick with him. That and going behind the dumpster. I'm guessing that something happened to him behind a truckstop dumpster. Now he'll come back with some incoherent nonsense about you and I sucking dudes off behind said dumpster and other non-sequiturs. He's almost so dumb that I wonder how he remembers to breath in AND out.
How do you and shammy manage to breath with all those cocks going "in and out" of your holes woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot ?
Old 06-14-2015, 09:57 AM   #345
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

Sure...like I'm REALLY going to go to some website that you spend most of your time on when you're not here spewing your liberal BS. And I'm just pointing out for all to see how you and woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon knot, your butt buddy and glory hole partner, are the cock loving fags around here. So how's the new spot at Talleywackers working out for you two ? Does woomby share his Shrillary or Nattering Nancy Pelosi blow up dolls with you, or does he hold out on you ?
Just like your butt buddy, your projection and transference won't work on me shammy. Go back to your bukake party at Talleywackers. Maybe you can "get some love" there.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women