Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-25-2020, 06:41 PM   #346
oeb11
Valued Poster

There will be no one to speak for the fake canuck h/YR either.

If Biden wins - the choice is Slavery under Marxism - or a violent death defending true democracy - not the faux marxist rule the DPST's mis-represent as their 'democracy"!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 06:41 PM   #347
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I hope they do boycott - and give up their pay and forfeit the game. I would be impressed by that.
of course you would .. because it would be the first and perhaps only time all these overpaid racist mouthpieces actually did anything meaningful at all.

do black lives matter to the NHL? probably not because I don't think you could find 5 black dudes in the entire NHL. it's all white. so why aren't BLM advocates going after the NHL to be more diverse? I guess it's because black dudes just can't play hockey...
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 07:53 PM   #348
HoeHummer
BANNED

When they came for the douchebags...
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 08:02 PM   #349
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
When they came for the douchebags...
At the dems convention. And only bitten stood up...

bahahahahahahahahahahaha
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 11:08 PM   #350
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Toronto is just talking shit. They were never going to seriously consider boycotting that game. The Celtics are already going to be a tough out for them. Why give them an easy win?

I just want to relax and watch basketball. I'm getting sick of listening to these great athletes trying to be a fake ass Malcolm X... I understand their cause and I am not making light of it, but I just want to enjoy the playoffs without politics.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 11:57 PM   #351
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Toronto is just talking shit. They were never going to seriously consider boycotting that game. The Celtics are already going to be a tough out for them. Why give them an easy win?

I just want to relax and watch basketball. I'm getting sick of listening to these great athletes trying to be a fake ass Malcolm X... I understand their cause and I am not making light of it, but I just want to enjoy the playoffs without politics.
you don't understand their cause unless you know their cause is bullshit. so which is it? are you defending these criminal thugs for being criminals? do you think all these black thugs were murdered by those evil white cops?

is that what they taught you at some Ivy league school? you claim you aren't racist because you know people of other races who are your friends. all that means is you know people of other races who aren't thugs. what would your opinion be of them if they were thugs? yeah I thought so
Old 08-26-2020, 12:32 AM   #352
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Cops are equipped with tasers and pepper spray for a reason. Deadly force is not always necessary.

Should a lot of these guys have complied to direct orders? Of course they should have. If a cop pulls me over and told me to skip around the block and then do jumping jacks, I would do it without saying a word other than to ask him if I need to skip on one leg or both. But I was raised a certain way and knew to shut the fuck up and do what a cop tells you to do. I was not raised to not trust cops like a lot of people were.

I also am not scared of cops and I have never been arrested so I obviously do not have anything on my record. I am assuming a lot of those guys who were killed had criminal records and obviously don't view cops the same way as I do.

What a lot of these guys did was wrong, but it was not worth taking their lives over IMO. Just hit them with a taser and pepper spray and handcuff them. You don't kneel on their necks and kill them.
Old 08-26-2020, 12:47 AM   #353
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Cops are equipped with tasers and pepper spray for a reason. Deadly force is not always necessary.

Should a lot of these guys have complied to direct orders? Of course they should have. If a cop pulls me over and told me to skip around the block and then do jumping jacks, I would do it without saying a word other than to ask him if I need to skip on one leg or both. But I was raised a certain way and knew to shut the fuck up and do what a cop tells you to do. I was not raised to not trust cops like a lot of people were.

I also am not scared of cops and I have never been arrested so I obviously do not have anything on my record. I am assuming a lot of those guys who were killed had criminal records and obviously don't view cops the same way as I do.

What a lot of these guys did was wrong, but it was not worth taking their lives over IMO. Just hit them with a taser and pepper spray and handcuff them. You don't kneel on their neck and kill them.
then the motto of BLM should be .. COMPLY WITH POLICE ORDERS.

yeah? don't moralize about what should have been done. like Mikey Tyson said .. "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face"

can you not see the common denominator here? don't resist. don't escalate. why do these uppity obstreperous fucktards keep doing this? they know what will happen. they bring it on themselves. all the riots in the world won't change that.
Old 08-26-2020, 01:08 AM   #354
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I'm not going to go back and forth with you about it. I have already said my peace about the subject. There is no need for me to be redundant. You can take it or leave it. It matters not to me.
Old 08-26-2020, 07:02 AM   #355
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
then the motto of BLM should be .. COMPLY WITH POLICE ORDERS.

yeah? don't moralize about what should have been done. like Mikey Tyson said .. "everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face"

can you not see the common denominator here? don't resist. don't escalate. why do these uppity obstreperous fucktards keep doing this? they know what will happen. they bring it on themselves. all the riots in the world won't change that.
A new video shows that the guy who got shot in Kenosha wrestled with the cops for about 15-30 seconds, then walked around the front of the van where the first video shows him, followed by the cops.

They could make the case he was reaching for something to kill them with after the initial fight.

I vote not guilty. Also, the city should give him nothing but a bill for emergency services required.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 07:04 AM   #356
HoeHummer
BANNED

Of course yous do, fredsy.

Yous are a credit to your race.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 08:53 AM   #357
oeb11
Valued Poster

poor, poor, pitiful DPST - blinded by XiNN and the LSM
No One will speak for hh/YR when OBLM comes for it.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 05:03 PM   #358
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Now these lazy fuckers in the nba refuse to play tonight! After millions have been spent for them to play a silly game that the country doesnt care about right now! Of course little lebron had his usual explicatives to say about our Country! Fuck 'em. Cancel the season and dont pay the mother fuckers! Bunch of spoiled lazy bastards!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 05:23 PM   #359
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Of course yous do, fredsy.

Yous are a credit to your race.
Thank you.

You are a credit to your fellow gay people.
Old 08-26-2020, 05:24 PM   #360
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Now these lazy fuckers in the nba refuse to play tonight! After millions have been spent for them to play a silly game that the country doesnt care about right now! Of course little lebron had his usual explicatives to say about our Country! Fuck 'em. Cancel the season and dont pay the mother fuckers! Bunch of spoiled lazy bastards!
Yes - I am all for them cancelling the season and protesting like motherfuckers. Now the bitch ass white boy "woke" billionaire owners will have to beg the spoiled bastards to play.

I wonder what side of this Michael Jordan is on - poor guy is an owner, too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women