Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40440
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2014, 10:18 AM   #346
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Ordeal

Thanks, Maxi, but no reasonable man would expect a provider to go through such an ordeal.

However, the conversation has gotten off track here. The idea was just to provide us with any other little things that may appear innocent to the customer, but could be misinterpreted by the provider.

. . .You might mention to CD and YM that according to the latest poll numbers, they are now in the minority and perhaps should rethink their harsh assumptions about men!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Only if said lady stands on her head while one assistant inserts a cylindrical, wide mouthed pipe and another pours a bucket of soapy scalding water into said lady's vagina. Then the ladys legs are slammed shut, after pipe has been removed, and assistants take turn shaking lady up and down quickly as one would a ketchup bottle. The lady is righted, spread to allow all bacterial entities to flood out of her hoohoo. Then the process is repeated with fresh clean hot water. All this is done immediately after the first appointment. Simply insert a mentos for that minty fresh taste, just before the second appointment.

It sucks to be able to get into the mind of some peeps.......

Disclaimer: really gnarly disgusting thought ladies, not real advise. You've all been subjected to what I have, so please note that my remarks drip with utter disdain for those who offend us all at this point, and "he who shall not be named or adressed" is turning out to need more prayer than a gaggle of catholic churches can provide. I needed to vent, to the ladies I apologize. To the gents, really? Reminds me of a time I was in a huge crowd of people and a creep started hitting his girl. The first to jump to get this big guy off this little woman, was not a male......so I'm not surprised. If the little you do doesn't work, change what ya do to handle it. Get it? There should be no our camp, their camp, and I for one got the balls to say what needs to be said. And if it were maybe a more fair board, one of us would have had the authority to do the right thing and make sure that ladies are treated as such and gents the same.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 11:50 AM   #347
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Purpose

Well, it looks like we're pretty much done discussing this topic, but let me conclude with this thought.

The purpose was to highlight how many minor missteps can abort a mission without even knowing what happened.

To the list of small things, I'd like to add one more source of distress and that is cultural differences.

Having worked with people from all over the world, I have heard of some incidents that may sound funny to an outsider, but painful to the one with some skin in the game.

I remember talking to a guy from Syria many years ago who told me about an embarrassing incident he had with a girl. He dropped her off at her place with the intention of hooking up later for dinner, but he made the mistake of telling her "to douche" and he would pick her later. She told him to go to hell and slammed the door.

. . . He told me that in his country they used the term "to douche" to mean to shower, but of course that was not how she took it!

Old 11-26-2014, 04:07 PM   #348
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post

The purpose was to highlight how many minor missteps can abort a mission without even knowing what happened.

mission, you make it sound like a war battle
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 06:00 PM   #349
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Well, it looks like we're pretty much done discussing this topic, but let me conclude with this thought.

To the list of small things, I'd like to add one more source of distress and that is cultural differences.

Having worked with people from all over the world, I have heard of some incidents that may sound funny to an outsider, but painful to the one with some skin in the game.

I remember talking to a guy from Syria many years ago who told me about an embarrassing incident he had with a girl. He dropped her off at her place with the intention of hooking up later for dinner, but he made the mistake of telling her "to douche" and he would pick her later. She told him to go to hell and slammed the door.

. . . He told me that in his country they used the term "to douche" to mean to shower, but of course that was not how she took it!

You still do not get it on a most basic level.

The fact that YOU declare an issue to be "little" does not mean someone else sees it the same way. A number of ladies have told you that what you see as a minor infringement that they should be quite willing to put up with (mostly because you say they should)--they do not see the same way.

The next thing I expect to come out of your mouth is something like "I'm paying, so she has to do whatever I say". Sorry, the world does not work that way, something you either do not absorb, or do not wish to recognize.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 07:51 AM   #350
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
I was recently surprised at the amount of venom certain ladies have toward any customer who even dares to request her first appointment of the day.

Personally, I do not see any reason why some ladies are up in arms over such a reasonable request, but it has been noted.

So are there any other little things that a customer may innocently ask for that may be met with such animosity?

. . . I can understand how haggling over price or wanting something not on her menu might upset her, but then arguing with a woman's logic has never been productive so it's better just to avoid that scene.
Fast, I've got to tell you, you sure know how how to pull the string and make the barnyard animals squeal and moo! I read your original post and at first pondered it as a serious and forthright inquiry. Little did I know you were trying to stage mass insurrection around the globe and offend every woman ever and their associated white knights!

Good grief, folks. Time to lighten up, ya' think? The OP just asked a question. I for one was actually interested in the answer. Try to chew around the stumps why don't you and let's get back to the purpose of the place...helping each other out. It's a time of thanksgiving and peace on earth after all.

All the best.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 10:56 AM   #351
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

JC, in isolation you may be right. But when i poster works long and hard to build a reputation, that reputation then colors all his future posts. FG has earned such a reputation.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 11:11 AM   #352
JustCause
Account Disabled

Perhaps; then it is all the more noble this thing we do, backing off a little.

A little grace maybe? It doesn't have to be deserved to be appropriate.
Old 11-27-2014, 09:05 PM   #353
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
but he made the mistake of telling her "to douche" and he would pick her later.

. . . He told me that in his country they used the term "to douche" to mean to shower ...
What idiot tells his date to shower? Like she wouldn't have figured it out?

Douche indeed.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 09:04 AM   #354
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Ignorance

Beware of the false knowledge of the unwashed.

. . . For it is more dangerous than ignorance.

Old 12-04-2014, 07:50 AM   #355
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

He told her to douche.....?

Maybe he should wipe his ass better
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:15 AM   #356
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default huh, yes, do you hear yourself? all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
Perhaps; then it is all the more noble this thing we do, backing off a little.

A little grace maybe? It doesn't have to be deserved to be appropriate.
The question was valid. Take into account the Op's credentials and follow your advice and just shut up!

The question was answered with style and grace.
Then the crap flowed in and it won't stop( can you see that point). Where's your place in this! What, defending anyone like the op, who needs no defence and is indefensible!?! Please, your not funny or insightful! What else could you be.

Just kidding. Hah.
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 01:25 PM   #357
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Jive

I really don't understand what exactly you're trying to say with your shuck and jive, home boy.

. . . However, I do like the ----

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
The question was valid. Take into account the Op's credentials and follow your advice and just shut up!

The question was answered with style and grace.
Then the crap flowed in and it won't stop( can you see that point). Where's your place in this! What, defending anyone like the op, who needs no defence and is indefensible!?! Please, your not funny or insightful! What else could you be.

Just kidding. Hah.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:39 AM   #358
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
I really don't understand what exactly you're trying to say with your shuck and jive, home boy.
That's a big club.
Old 12-08-2014, 08:26 AM   #359
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 373

The providers I have met have no problem showering just before I arrive as I do the same and I ask travelers what time they will arrive so I can be first to meet them in our city.
We are all still just people and if you treat a provider with respect and discuss things you want prior to meeting, there is never a problem.
99% of the providers I know are real people and cater to us when asked nicely.
Just my take.
Treat others as you want to be treated.
To be honest I am sure that I may not still be first on the list but hey as long as it is good clean fun and we enjoy our time together, who cares.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 01:26 PM   #360
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation High Strung

Well, I must say that with as many reviews as you have posted, I was hoping that you might provide us with a little more insight into a provider's mind beyond your casual remarks.

From my own experience, providers tend to be high-strung creatures perhaps stemming from their fear of legal repercussions so I make accommodations for that, but maybe not enough sometimes.

For example, a particular turn-on for me is freshly shampooed hair, but I remember one girl who became quite angry when I innocently mentioned that preference.

. . .Her retort was to ask me why I needed to mention that and asked if it was because I was used to seeing dirty girls! (Groan!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
The providers I have met have no problem showering just before I arrive as I do the same and I ask travelers what time they will arrive so I can be first to meet them in our city.
We are all still just people and if you treat a provider with respect and discuss things you want prior to meeting, there is never a problem.
99% of the providers I know are real people and cater to us when asked nicely.
Just my take.
Treat others as you want to be treated.
To be honest I am sure that I may not still be first on the list but hey as long as it is good clean fun and we enjoy our time together, who cares.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women