Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2024, 10:42 PM   #346
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Closing arguments are completed - and the Judge can surely
scurry-about to find somebody - anybody - to step in for Fani.

But the case is tainted beyond repair...

#### Salty
Criminal conspiracy to overturn the election. How many others charged with same conspiracy?

Nah, I think this bullshit parlor game won’t taint nothing.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 09:53 PM   #347
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Me political "Insiders" have revealed a NEW witness
could be called IF the Judge doesn't boot Fani and Nathan
from the case.

Hopefully, we'll hear something by the end of the week.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 09:55 PM   #348
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Just wait...

Next thing you know, MAGAs will demand a mistrial. After all, it was a PERFECT call.

Oh snap! That was the plan all along.

Old 03-06-2024, 09:04 PM   #349
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Heard from Mr. Dershowitz today - he feels that both Fani and
Nathan should face disbarment for their lies and bad ways.

... Oh, look how far we've come - from Fani leading the charges
against Trump and the others - to prolly being charged herself.

#### Salty
Old 03-07-2024, 06:09 AM   #350
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Ya'll remember Ol Flap Flopping Fani?

And who could forget Ol Terrance "Sweating Bullets" Bradley? The guy with no memory.

Welp... turns out the GA Senate hearing is rolling on.
Oh, and they brought along some receipts.
Roll'n, roll'n, roll'n...

FANI BUSTED! Witness Testimony: Fani Willis Visited Biden White House, Met with Kamala Harris Prior to Trump RICO Indictment
Quote:
...The Georgia State Senate Special Committee on Investigations Wednesday morning heard testimony from Trump RICO co-defendant Michael Roman’s attorney, Ashleigh Merchant...
...Merchant testified that Fani Willis indeed visited the Biden White House and met with Kamala Harris prior to the Trump RICO indictment. According to publicly available records, Fani Willis visited the White House and met with Kamala Harris in February 2023 – several months before the Trump RICO indictment.

Merchant testified to this on Wednesday.
Gonna need moar bullets to sweat
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 06:12 AM   #351
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

... Oh, look how far we've come - from Fani leading the charges
against Trump and the others - to prolly being charged herself.

#### Salty
Trump is under indictments along with a host of others, many of whom have plead guilty.

You continue to try and believe that this somehow negates that.

It doesn’t.
Old 03-07-2024, 06:36 AM   #352
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

What is pertinent about Fani and Nathan to the GA indictments ?

If Fani and / or others are removed from prosecuting these cases, another will be appointed.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 07:58 AM   #353
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
...If Fani and / or others are removed from prosecuting these cases, another will be appointed.
Because, who would be dumb enough to touch that tainted thing with a ten foot pool, for only a mere third of the salary that the previous attorney was being paid?!? Doubtful.
Old 03-08-2024, 08:52 AM   #354
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:

#### Salty
Douch-awitz anymore is a paid shill. There once was a time where his input meant something, and he was viewed as impartial and from a purist perspective, and application of the laws and statutes. That was then,- this is now. Now all the intent is, is for the same thing everyone on FOX News does. SELL BOOKS. Sell Pillows, Sell, sell sell sell.

Selling mostly Angertainment, along with the interjection of morality by saying god-bless you to all guests, despite the hypocrisy, and the constant drivel of Trump worship. There is nobody on FOX - NOT SELLING a book. It's absolutely a marketing channel anymore, no different than QVC, but for conservatives. It's a fucking tosser's delight for Huckabee's who sell comic books, sleep pills or veggie replacements.

Back to the Douche-awitz....A simple review of his sensationalist defenses HAVE ALWAYS been about distorting the law, or bending it in legalese. Some of his more notorious GUILTY defendants were: Leona Helmsley, Jim Bakker, Mike Tyson, Michael Milken, O. J. Simpson and Kirtanananda Swami. EVERY SINGLE ONE of them was guilty as fuck. Yet, we applaud the attorney who gets them out of hot water, and then wants to paint the plaintiff AG as those who are abusing the system> YEAH RIGHT!!!

He knows how to do one thing. Legally LIE, and LEgally distort the facts. That doesn't change the criminals from being guilty of crimes, as TRUMP surely is, but how to wiggle out of either facing the music or doing time.

The biggest problem that every AG faces- OVER CHARGING.

Shouldn't try to hit homeruns when a simple charge will get justice to be fulfilled.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 09:49 AM   #355
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Trump is under indictments along with a host of others, many of whom have plead guilty.

You continue to try and believe that this somehow negates that.

It doesn’t.
Our fellow post writers would love to deflect as much law breaking onto Fani as to distract us from the law breaking that all the TRUMP team has done. There are all those whom have pled guilty already- (which apparently doesnt' count in their books), and there is guilt by association. Whether Fani lied to cover up an affair or not, is really relevance to Trump etal's legal issues.

They are succinctly different and separate.

Will Fani face charges- NOPE. Will she face censure? MAYBE

Will it mean TRUMP gets a get out jail free card- NO FUCKING WAY.
Old 03-08-2024, 10:56 AM   #356
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
... EVERY SINGLE ONE of them was guilty as fuck...
So you're saying we should surely do away with the whole fiscal burden of the Judicial system and instead rely on PreCogs, such as yourself?!?

While I can certainly see the budgetary and time savings, as well as your unique qualifications for the role of being Prosecutor, Judge, Jury and Defense council, all at the same time, I'm just kind of old fashioned about silly things like jurisprudence, due process and being innocent until proven guilty - for some odd reason.

Also, I have learned the hard way, that while a good lawyer is worth their salary, a great lawyer is priceless. So Imma say nope to your Utopian dreams of a Marxist Minority Report. Besides, who would rescue you from yourself?

Old 03-08-2024, 09:41 PM   #357
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Let's venture back into what we KNOW - that Fulton County
Fani (pronounced "Fon-nee") NOW has political challengers
for her job... A Democrat fellow to challenge her in the primary
and then a battle with a "Trump" Republican woman in the general
election - that is IF Fani even gets that-far...

#### Salty
Old 03-09-2024, 03:22 AM   #358
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Speaking of great lawyers...

Seems as though Michael Roman knows exactly what I'm talking regarding the value proposition of a great lawyer. Also, that investigator that analyzed the cell tower data? (See Item 2 in article below) Bit of a tittie twister for Floppy Fani.

Top 6 Takeaways from Ashleigh Merchant’s Senate Testimony
by Scot Posted on March 6, 2024
Quote:
...6. Willis and Wade took great care to hide their relationship, and may have tampered with witnesses. Merchant told the committee that Willis had hidden her relationship with Wade even from her father, “who she speaks with ten times per day.” She went on to say a man named Gabe Banks, who is married to an employee of the Fulton County DA’s office and also may have a special assistant district attorney contract with that office, called Terrence Bradley to probe whether he had leaked the existence of the relationship to Merchant. Wade then called Bradley’s best friend and asked that he remind Bradley of his attorney client privilege. Merchant says Bradley expressed feeling intimidated by the calls because it had not been disclosed to anyone that he was Merchant’ source.

The Fulton County D.A.’s Office filed motions to quash all of Merchant’s subpoenas stating that Merchant was making up the existence of the relationship, which forced Merchant to name Bradley as her source in subsequent filings.

5. Fani Willis Met with Kamala Harris and Atlanta Mayor Andre Dickens at the White House Before Indicting Trump. From the beginning a great many people have suspected Willis of acting from a political basis and not actually seeking justice. Merchant showed members of the committee White House logs that recorded the meeting on February 28th, 2023. This will further fuel the claims that Willis has acted politically and opens up new questions about the White House’s involvement in the case and what was discussed during that meeting.

Also, when Fani Willis was on the stand during her hearing, she denied ever visiting the White House while under oath. A troubling development that isn’t backed by the log Merchant provided the Senate today.

4. Fani Willis used Civil Asset Forfeiture Funds to pay Nathan Wade. Y’all know how I feel about Civil Asset Forfeiture, but there is something rich about a prosecutor who claims to carry around large amounts of cash, which by itself is enough to have the cash seized by police in our state, using those funds to pay her boyfriend’s hourly rate.

3. Nathan Wade accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments and hid the money from his ex-wife. Merchant claimed that Wade had begun depositing his earnings from the RICO case into a solo IOLTA account, separate from his partners. As evidence she pointed to canceled checks from Fulton County which were deposited into that account. IOLTA stands for “Interest on Lawyers’ Trust Accounts,” and are used to hold money that belongs to clients and cannot be used for their operating expenses. Merchant pointed out that Wade parked a huge amount of money into that IOLTA account and then in his divorce proceedings claimed to only be making a couple thousand dollars per month when records show he was earning $35,000 per month.

2. Merchant used the same investigator to analyze Willis and Wade’s cellphone data who Willis is using in the YSL trial. The big bombshell from Merchant’s hearing to remove Fani Willis from the case was the existence of cellphone and geolocation data that puts Wade at Willis’s home overnight when both had testified under oath that Wade has not spent the night there. The Fulton County D.A.’s office has since filed with the court claiming that geolocation and cellphone data is inconsistent and cannot be trusted.

Unless you have been under a rock, you know about the Young Thug YSL (Young Slime Life) RICO trial that is going on as we breathe, also in Fulton County. Merchant used the same investigator to analyze Wade’s cellphone data that the Fulton County D.A. is using in that case.

Awkward. So which is it, Fani? Is it good to prosecute and prove location for Young Thug but not for you? I imagine every defense attorney in Fulton County will be using that filing against the D.A. in every case moving forward.

Number One: Ashleigh Merchant is not just a crackerjack lawyer, she is a pretty dogged investigator too. I tell ya what, if I am ever accused of a crime, I am going to be calling Ashleigh Merchant. During the course of her testimony today, she went into great detail into all of the little steps she took to investigate and document every aspect of her accusations against Wade and Willis. She filed open records requests for Wade’s badge access to the D.A.’s office to track his movements. She looked into his financial records. She contacted every D.A. in the state to ask them about their use of special assistant district attorneys. She subpoenaed phone records. She tracked, detailed, and documented every one of her claims...
Old 03-09-2024, 06:24 AM   #359
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Let's venture back into what we KNOW - that Fulton County
Fani (pronounced "Fon-nee") NOW has political challengers
for her job... A Democrat fellow to challenge her in the primary
and then a battle with a "Trump" Republican woman in the general
election - that is IF Fani even gets that-far...

#### Salty
Had that been the case, this thread would have died a well deserved death months ago,
Old 03-09-2024, 09:24 AM   #360
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
So you're saying we should surely do away with the whole fiscal burden of the Judicial system and instead rely on PreCogs, such as yourself?!?

[/CENTER]
[LEFT]While I can certainly see the budgetary and time savings, as well as your unique qualifications for the role of being Prosecutor, Judge, Jury and Defense council, all at the same time, I'm just kind of old fashioned about silly things like jurisprudence, due process and being innocent until proven guilty - for some odd reason.

Also, I have learned the hard way, that while a good lawyer is worth their salary, a great lawyer is priceless.
While I appreciate the movie reference- you've conflated and distorted the message. I'm not saying Lawyers don't have a place in society, I'm saying- when you represent ppl who are criminals and mostly guilty- some of that rubs off on the lawyers too.

Ever see better call Saul?

or another Tom Cruise movie the Firm?

Avery Tolar : Do you think l'm talking about breaking the law?

Mitch McDeere : No, I'm just trying to figure out how far you want it bent.

Avery Tolar : As far as you can without breaking it.

If you've got an attorney who's repping people who are absolute rule breakers,- they are doing the distortion of facts, or bending the applications of laws to fit narratives that make the deeds seem within bounds, when they aren't.

SO while you would consider me the judge and Jury- I leave the good ppl of the USA to do that, but lets not pretend that Douche-awitz is anything other than a guy named Saul, or the rule bending asshole who's selling books on fox tv sir.

He's shown his colors, and he's molded his opinions to favor the GOP nominee in such a way as to impune any good reputation he ever had as being ethical or on the right side of things. He is offering the services of providing a good defense to those who can pay him for the services of conflation, deflection, and mental manipulation of perceptions.

Simple as that.- He's been on the wrong side of justice for the past 30 yrs.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women