Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161006
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453031
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2013, 12:43 AM   #346
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Favors

Whispers not to diminish your sexploits but those of us that see indy providers search around and occasionally find a lady that turns us on. When we see the same lady several times we receive little favors. Extra time, a grand fathered rate or little gifts. As you have according to your reviews only reviewed one indy provider. The gals in the strip clubs are not known for reducing their rates. Perhaps if you were like the majority of us and see more indy providers several times you too would receive little favors
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:15 AM   #347
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
When we see the same lady several times we receive little favors. Extra time, a grand fathered rate or little gifts.
1. We were not discussing this perp (Trees) having seen the same lady several times. We are discussing this perp taking advantage of young, naive Providers.

2. We were not discussing Providers giving this perp anything. We were discussing this perp forcing Providers to agree to his "demands" from their position of weakness.

I fully agree that Providers may give certain favors to established clients. My distinction is the force and duress from his position of strength and power against their low self esteem, fear and perceived inablitiy to do anything but give in.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:21 AM   #348
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Old Dingus was not always old......
Thank you. "All who wander are not lost."

Old Dingus
Old 10-02-2013, 09:22 AM   #349
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Whispers, being this is a farce, and you will not "drop the bomb" and come forth with real evidence, why don't we have an honest conversation, just you and me. One thing that I see with your philosophy, your hooker whispers, is you are disconnected from the majority that participate in this board and this part of the Hobby, just my observation and my opinion! For the way I hobby nothing you have to offer to this board or to me has any value, again this is for me.

I can only speak for myself and speak of what I read here on this board. As many have already come forth with how much they spend on this hobby (was in another actual informative thread ) and from what I gather most are seeing $200-$300 per Hr ladies. They are not trolling CL, BP and strip clubs. Free pussy is not hobbying, it is real world fucking. So I am not sure you truly understand the type of hobbyist that frequent this board. You say you get hours of time with young ladies (same thing you accusing Trees of) for little to nothing, and You criticize the guys here that are fullish enough to pay the asking price. I have spent over 20k a year on my hobby seeing the ladies on this site. I don’t spend 7 hours a day trolling boards looking for cheap pussy and venerable ladies that I can take advantage of. I think a lot of guys here are OK with paying $200-$300 for a high quality lady. Sure deals come up and that is part of business, but I don’t think they actively seek this as there sole way of participating in this hobby.

I will give a lot of credit to SL, he is a true hobbyist, he may have sex every day with a new or previously seen provider. But from the way I have seen him hobby it is an honest way of doing business here, it is his way and I respect it. You mention you have 3 hours of sex play (hobby related) a day.
I don’t see the same thing here, I see a Whisperer that prays on weaknesses, whether it is providers, or hobbyists. This is how I perceive you, and as you may know here on this board perception is all we got.
You may be a nice guy in the RW, but here you are perceived as a guy that is not such a nice guy, just my perception and opinion of you.

So based on your Whispering, I am a fool because I pay sticker price. Yes I have reaped the benefits of seeing ladies over long periods of time on a regular basses, and they offered great discounts, but this is so different then trolling for venerable young ladies, and taking advantage of them. I am not accusing you of this but from your posts, your style of posting and from over the years this is what you display as the Whisperer. And based on your screen name Whisperer, defined as a person who is able to tam or control animals, esp by talking to them in gentle tone. So you are a whore whisperer right?

You treat the ladies like animals that you can control and get what you want? Man that is way to much work. I am not going to sit behind a computer screen for 7 hours trolling looking for cheap pussy. There are to many RW things to do, go for a run, a bike ride, enjoy outdoor activities, RW hobbies, and just live life then to troll all day.

Whispers, you are good at what you do (you say) and I am happy with what I do (I say). Your views are far and removed from my views and you play on that with many posters here, you love your dramatic threADs, and get much joy from the count and the spotlight. I get that, just not my cup of tea. Yes I post, and I start threads, I don’t talk about the best way to get what I want by manipulation, or how fucked up someone is or how they are cheating or any of that drama, just my style just like your style is all about drama (you call it information).

So I just wanted to have an honest conversation as to really what this is about, obviously it is not about getting a Mod off the board, he is gone and was gone already. It isn’t about informing the public (on the board ) that happened on the first day or two. So really Whispers what is this whole hobby trolling thing about?

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:34 AM   #350
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Why do the people who perceive they have completely lost the argument always revert to the 5th or 6th grade tactic of slightly changing someone's name?

It is sooooooo pathetic.

Old Dingus
Old 10-02-2013, 09:51 AM   #351
John Taffer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qziz View Post
Oh, yes, isn't that just fucking jolly.

You don't like larger women? That's great! I'm not attracted to many of the women you post pics of either! It's awesome that our community has enough depth to have something for everyone. What is *not* awesome is your consistent attempts to shame the physical appearance of people who pop up to disagree with you publicly.

Whether or not you are guilty of what Whispers accused you, your own words do convict you as a loutish ass.

Originaly posted by Whispers: "The loudest... most vocal..... are almost always the oldest.... the less desirable.... the fattest.....the ones with BCD problems......and sometimes the forgotten..... last years models.... yesteryears flavor of the week....... Many of those type lack any dignity...."

fyi Whispers has done more name calling & put downs than ayone else on the board. when people disagree with him they are called lap dogs, wussies, wk's, etc. if anyone needs to quit with the name calling it's him, if anyone has issues with people disagreeing its him, if anyone is weak minded in this thread its him. people say trees posting style is annoying, but it is not as annoying as Whispers who starts every post with "I've been around many year's" or "I've been around since 1999" or "Over the years" as if anyone cares. he used to remind us constantly about the 300 reviews now he bumped it up to 500 huge gap there Whispers sounds like lies. thats the Whispers main problem he thinks everyone else is stupid except him he thinks people don't take notice to his hypocrisy thats pretty pathetic.
John Taffer is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:01 AM   #352
boobs mcgee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Yet no mod will do anything about it!

Quote:
fyi Whispers has done more name calling & put downs than ayone else on the board. when people disagree with him they are called lap dogs, wussies, wk's, etc. if anyone needs to quit with the name calling it's him, if anyone has issues with people disagreeing its him, if anyone is weak minded in this thread its him. people say trees posting style is annoying, but it is not as annoying as Whispers who starts every post with "I've been around many year's" or "I've been around since 1999" or "Over the years" as if anyone cares. he used to remind us constantly about the 300 reviews now he bumped it up to 500 huge gap there Whispers sounds like lies. thats the Whispers main problem he thinks everyone else is stupid except him he thinks people don't take notice to his hypocrisy thats pretty pathetic.
boobs mcgee is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:12 AM   #353
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
Why do the people who perceive they have completely lost the argument always revert to the 5th or 6th grade tactic of slightly changing someone's name?

It is sooooooo pathetic.

Old Dingus
Old Dingleberry.... I have NO idea why they do that.... seems childish!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:14 AM   #354
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Taffer View Post
Originaly posted by Whispers: "The loudest... most vocal..... are almost always the oldest.... the less desirable.... the fattest.....the ones with BCD problems......and sometimes the forgotten..... last years models.... yesteryears flavor of the week....... Many of those type lack any dignity...."

For a ONE DAY newbie you kick some ass! LOL
Old 10-02-2013, 12:02 PM   #355
Qziz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I know, it's incredible how quickly some get up to speed.

Whispers is well aware that we disagree about etiquette (to put it mildly) when discussing women here. If anything people are amazed meeting him (men and women both) that he is capable of being charming. Whereas with 19Trees, his entire board persona is charming, thus it's a bit of a surprise when he descends to name calling and trolling.
Qziz is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:13 PM   #356
John Taffer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
thank you mr. looking i have been a fan of yours, however I'm not a newbie I've been a long time lurker since aspd i just never had time/desire to post here. i'm too busy going around the country rescuing bars and having sex with my beautiful wife Nicole in my off time we occasionally have a beautiful provider join us which is why i'm on these boards. i'm a no nonsense kind of guy and this thread as well as the op contains more nonsense than any other thread/person i seen on this board, so I felt this thread needed to be "Taffer'd"
John Taffer is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:14 PM   #357
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qziz View Post
I know, it's incredible how quickly some get up to speed.

Whispers is well aware that we disagree about etiquette (to put it mildly) when discussing women here. If anything people are amazed meeting him (men and women both) that he is capable of being charming. Whereas with 19Trees, his entire board persona is charming, thus it's a bit of a surprise when he descends to name calling and trolling.
True and we all have our good days and bad days!
Old 10-02-2013, 01:16 PM   #358
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Default Welcome

John
Welcome to the site. I have often wondered how many lurkers set out there and want to reply to things on the site.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:28 PM   #359
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
John
Welcome to the site. I have often wondered how many lurkers set out there and want to reply to things on the site.
There are thousands..... they don't usually pop up like this...... this will most likely prove over time to be someone not man enough to post as who they normally are here on ECCIE.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:30 PM   #360
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Some of you will find your questions/accusations answered in a new thread rather than hijacking this one..... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=862443

I know that a few of you are hard set on keeping this thread alive and allowing it to climb the charts, as they say, but I would rather deal with questions more on the topic here.

Head over here for your answers Iron Butterfly.... Tuscon and a couple of others will find their posts responded to there as well.

The rest of you should probably let this slip off by ignoring it..... There is still an effort being made to get a first hand account posted but until then most of what needs to be said has.

I WILL always try to respond to questions or to clarify statements made that address the subject......

So... WHO is willing to walk away from this and quit driving it up the charts?
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women