Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2015, 08:16 AM   #346
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittbritt304 View Post
how da heck do u make money on here please give me sum advice
Start by going to the new members forum at the main level and reading all the stickies at the top. Each of them has valuable advice. Then, go to the new member thread for the geographic area in which you live and post an intro thread.

This particular thread has been designated as a discussion thread for sugar daddy/baby dating.

Good luck.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 08:22 AM   #347
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
I was working a full time, normal job before I ever found the hobby and found myself in two separate sd scenarios that I stumbled into, many years apart.

My first one was actually two years younger than I and we are still friends. He took me all over Europe and skiing in Lake Tahoe. He lives in Vegas. He is a great motivator and all around helpful person to know.

The second one was like winning the lottery, you think it's great and it turns into a nightmare. He was twice my age, and he hired me to help him care for his ailing wife at home. I was a dead broke single mom with nothing. He bought me my car that I still have ( paid for, yeah!), vacationed in Europe after his wife passed, paid for me to have cosmetic surgery and ultimately bought two homes before he passed away suddenly.

Living with him was very depressing. He was always insecure about me leaving him, which I would never do. He refused to marry me, and he waited until almost the bitter end before he put me in his will. ( he put me in his will once and took me out when his family protested). I was his nursemaid, he was the most demanding guy I ever met. I think I cried more tears during those years than I ever did in my life. I was so thankful to him for providing a better life for my child and I, but those strings attached were like nooses sometimes. The morning he passed away, I cried and shook and trembled and let go of so much anxiety and emotional pain when the nun at the hospital led me into a room to see his body for the last time. All I could think of was how grateful I was to him for changing my life for the better and what an amazing friend he had been to me and how I wished he knew how much I loved and appreciated him for it.

Afterward, I sold the homes eventually and downsized everything. I have the car, our dog and some special mementos to save for his memory. I learned that I never wish to marry, that I am finally happy to live on my own. I have a long term boyfriend who keeps me company and I support myself for the first time in my life. My kid gained the most out of it all, got a great education and is a successful college student.

No one is an island, a sugar baby gives a man what he wants and he gives her what she needs. Everyone needs someone to mentor them and helping someone financially is a powerful aphrodisiac. I would not be as well off today and the lessons learned were so important to me. I will always be grateful to them, always. I hope you all find your sb/sd as well.

Excellent post. Thank you for sharing this.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 10:36 AM   #348
Sitara Devi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284541

Cinderbella,

Your post was so deep and thoughtful. There is a reason why in many cases of SD/SB they call it "golden handcuffs". Seems like you experienced many sides of that experience. It would be really difficult for me to commit my time and energy long term to a man for purely financial reasons but if I found a man I enjoyed being with who also wanted to take care of my financially I would hop and skip towards that situation for sure.

Sitara Devi
Sitara Devi is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 12:21 AM   #349
saikman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I was his nursemaid, he was the most demanding guy I ever met. I think I cried more tears during those years than I ever did in my life. I was so thankful to him for providing a better life for my child and I, but those strings attached were like nooses sometimes. The morning he passed away, I cried and shook and trembled and let go of so much anxiety and emotional pain when the nun at the hospital led me into a room to see his body for the last time. All I could think of was how grateful I was to him for changing my life for the better and what an amazing friend he had been to me and how I wished he knew how much I loved and appreciated him for it.

Thanks much for the post. Saw what I hope is not myself in this.
saikman is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 09:17 PM   #350
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

From "meet and greet" with some gents, this is what some SDs want:
- For you not to have sex with anyone else beside them
- For your availability to be flexible so it matches his
- For you to have unprotected sex with them
- For you to trust he will give you the amount discussed at the end of the month. They don't want to split it up and give something each time you meet, because it feels transactional.

I used to want one but realized this is not for me. Now, I am open for full day rendezvous and weekend play dates at a fair rate. And yes, I want the full amount of my donation up front, so we can get that out of the way and focus on the fun part. Contact me :-)
anita is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 10:47 PM   #351
CelesteCarter
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 247485
My ECCIE Reviews

I typically avoid the "sd/sb" threads because it's typically full of gents saying providers can never be a "true" sugar baby. And, providers post soliciting for a SD.

I've had two sugar daddies, one of which turned into a full fledge relationship until I left town. What he gave me was honestly more the monetary. He taught me business practices, brought me to galas and charity events and opened me to a new social setting. He taught me life lessons, some that I was too young to truly learn or take advantage of. He of course took care of me financially, and I'll admit, going into it, that was my only concern. But, I think he saw something in me that caused him to be a little patient with me because I had never been in a sd/sb relationship and I didn't understand the true benefit of a situation like that. Once I learned more about him and learned that he actually cared about me, and really wanted the best for me, I was hooked! Not to the money, but to him!

I can't begin to tell you the amount of times per week we saw each other. Over time, we would see each other as many times as we could, nothing was set in stone. When he could get away, we would. We would go out for lunches, dinners, the movies, etc. Financially he supplied me with a monthly allowance. But, he also would cover our dates, gifts, travel, etc. It got to a point where I wasn't concerned about making sure he gave me my allowance. I trusted him! And, knew he would take care of me regardless. There were even instances when things with his divorce got tricky and his business took a hit, and his money wasn't coming in the same. I was still there! We still dated, we were still intimate, and what he could do, he did. And when things straightened out financially he continued my allowance.

I shared that, to say this... In my opinion a sd/sb relationship is just that, a relationship! Yes, there are some strings with being in a relationship like this. He requested that I be exclusive. My schedule had to fit around his, minus my classes, and I needed to be available for him. That was fine for me because I had no financial worries, he mentored me, and he genuinely cared for me. To this day I still care for him. The only real thing that separated our relationship from a "real world" relationship was a. I was on his schedule, initially I didn't have many options to not be available b. he gave me a monthly allowance c. we lead two completely different lives. I was 21, and I still was in my party days, and he gave me the freedom to still be young. He was going through a divorce and had children and would often be involved in softball practice etc. I never met his children, only his brother, by chance. But, thats just the name of the game, he was not solely mine, and that was ok.
CelesteCarter is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 11:46 AM   #352
therealMiaRose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 240495
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajuncentral View Post
I have a LOT of experience with SB/SD relationships. I have had many. I have a lot of thoughts about it, both positive and negative. I should write a full review I think about my experiences
I would love to hear about you're experiences. I have never had a sugar daddy before but I am all for it. I've always been attractived to older men. I lost my V to a very much older man when I was 15 so that's all I've ever liked. How mature they are, I have tried sugar baby sites like seeking arrangements but keep running into people that I have absolutely no connection with or I simply detect the broken promises on the first date. I've met so many time wasters so I've never really had a soild SD/SB relationship...

I've been trying for awhile to find the right one. I'm not taking a lot of classes next semester so I wouldn't mind flying to see my SD. I think you really have to search to find the kind of SD that fits you best and actually have a real connection with. Or else everything just seems awkard, and why you would I want to take a private trip with someone I can't connect with? So its hard to find someone that mutually enjoys your company.

After seeing this thread I might logg back on to my SD/SB sites and give it another go. Its time consuming so I've really put that on the back burner. It would be nice to have a pacific thread for people seeking sugar babies/sugar daddies. Any ladies or gents have any advice on finding my potential sugar daddy?

-Mia R
therealMiaRose is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 03:34 PM   #353
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

In other words you want to build a steady client base.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 06:10 PM   #354
LexieBash
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 290524

It's not as easy as one is led to believe. It kind of happens or it doesn't. I learned you can't force the issue and look for what may not be there and so many sugardaddy types are wannabes who can't really do what they say they can financially.
LexieBash is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 09:31 PM   #355
LadyMoxie
Latina💋Passion

User ID: 265964
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had a few sd in my young years... I will say this, I'd much rather give one man my full attention. I also learned so much from each one. Sometimes I wondered if we were in a relationship and I ended Up realizing it was... We had a good friendship and got along great. He was always there for me as I was. If I had to do it again, I would. If I stumbled into a SD now, I'd quit this and do it. Of course, chemistry is number 1. Not just physically but emotionally in some level...
LadyMoxie is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 11:57 AM   #356
Sitara Devi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284541

I find that there is so much trial and error in scouting out potential SD's. They are so time consuming since its such a grey area when it comes to navigating conversations around payment for time spent together. Ive had a few successful encounters with men off of Sugar Daddy type sites but these encounters usually happen only once and the man disappears after he realizes that he spent quite a bit of money the first time we met. I wish that I could figure out a way to keep these relationships more sustainable and create some type of longevity around them.
Sitara Devi is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 12:45 PM   #357
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

SD/SB arrangements are so open to interpretation that it is hard to pin down what is permissible. Is the SD expected to be the sole provider of support of the SB? Is there a middle ground where the SD helps the SB it her day to day expenses and the SB in return becomes a close friend that is available when the SD requests her time. If I assist a woman with small monthly assistance and we have occasion to see each other only a time or two each month. The SB has a steady income that she can count on. I have been "friends" with a woman that I only see a couple of times a year but when we do get together it is for several days at a time. I don't ask that she be exclusive only that when our special occasions come up we are covered money wise. I guess some will look at this as paying ahead and trust is required that she won't back out when our get together occurs. For several years we have been able to make this work.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 05:10 AM   #358
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I have never in my life seen where a sugar daddy was the sole provider to the sugar baby and it worked out.

Ever
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 05:18 AM   #359
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If found a SD.. I would walk away from providing...
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 09:21 AM   #360
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Gotyour6, you must have a job or career. People change their minds and acquire different taste often. There is no saying how long he will be around. One day, calls and texts stop and you must be okay with it, you know what you signed up for. The nice ones will tell you they can no longer see you and give you a reason. You cannot solely depend on a man, whether he is your sugar daddy or your spouse. People get up and leave every day. Good luck xoxo
anita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women