Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2015, 06:07 PM   #346
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So you think it's ok to make things up about what someone else has previously posted or said, slink away like a lying weasel when asked to substantiate it, and then refuse to retract your lies or apologize for them?

No wonder the freelance faggot from Arkansas can't hold a permanent job in journalism. If you pull that shit anywhere else, you get your ass fired.

You are a complete, utter POS. A maggot has more integrity than you do.
Yes, I think exactly that, shit for brains. Plus I'm pretty sure that at some point you've mentioned the fact that Obama doesn't like Hillary. On that I'd be willing to bet. Am I going to wade through your posts to find it? Fuck no. Don't get this place confused with the real world. I have integrity with people that matter. You don't matter. Not even a little.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 06:08 PM   #347
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Of course he thinks it's ok. He is an admitted hypocrite, racist and liar. Would you expect any thing else from this clown?
Drive-by shitsipper. Keep moving. No one rattled your fucking cage.
Old 09-06-2015, 06:15 PM   #348
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Drive-by shitsipper. Keep moving. No one rattled your fucking cage.

You seem angry. Is this hooker board to much for you to handle?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:01 AM   #349
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You seem angry. Is this hooker board to much for you to handle?
Too much? No, illiterati, it isn't.
Old 09-07-2015, 12:05 AM   #350
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yes, I think exactly that, shit for brains. Plus I'm pretty sure that at some point you've mentioned the fact that Obama doesn't like Hillary. On that I'd be willing to bet. Am I going to wade through your posts to find it? Fuck no. Don't get this place confused with the real world. I have integrity with people that matter. You don't matter. Not even a little.
You want respect? You give respect. The first time you ever addressed me you came with both barrels, so you know what? You don't get respect. You get told to fuck yourself. Don't play the pussy now. You can't decide what the fuck you are. You must be multiple personality or something. You come off all Internet tough guy one day and then the next you need an enforcer. Make up your mind, turd brain
Old 09-07-2015, 09:23 AM   #351
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You want respect? You give respect. The first time you ever addressed me you came with both barrels, so you know what? You don't get respect. You get told to fuck yourself. Don't play the pussy now. You can't decide what the fuck you are. You must be multiple personality or something. You come off all Internet tough guy one day and then the next you need an enforcer. Make up your mind, turd brain

Seriously? you're arguing with yourself?
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:24 AM   #352
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:28 AM   #353
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
All of those shots to the head he's taken off of those men's room stall walls while working the Arkansas glory holes are starting to affect him ! If he were a boxer, they'd call it being punch drunk.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:31 AM   #354
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
All of those shots to the head he's taken off of those men's room stall walls while working the Arkansas glory holes are starting to affect him ! If he were a boxer, they'd call it being punch drunk.
So would this make him cum drunk?
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:33 AM   #355
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
" ...must be multiple personality or something." So which one of YOUR personalities are YOU talking to woomby ? :argu e:
Old 09-07-2015, 09:36 AM   #356
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Poor woomby is evidently starved for attention. Plus talking to himself on eccie helps to run up his post count. At least he seems to know what ails him:

"You must be multiple personality or something."
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:44 AM   #357
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor woomby is evidently starved for attention. Plus talking to himself on eccie helps to run up his post count. At least he seems to know what ails him:

Must be a slow day down at the 'holes ! And it upsets the proponent of "social democracy" that he's not seen as " down with the working man" and hasn't been able to start and operate ( as President, of course ) an Arkansas gloryhole workers union ! He thinks that his "labor" at the holes should be celebrated for it's "therapeutic" value and that he should be revered like comrades Marx and Lenin. That rage of not being recognized must be what has him babbling to himself now !
Old 09-07-2015, 01:00 PM   #358
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

I was talking to YOU, cocksucker. Go get the enforcer, or are you going to be the tough guy today?
Old 09-07-2015, 02:08 PM   #359
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Don't get this place confused with the real world. I have integrity with people that matter.
So you admit a maggot has more integrity than you do here. Very good, sewer rat, at least you're not denying it.

For someone who thinks this site doesn't "matter" you sure hang out and post here a lot, dontcha bitch boy?

And speaking of integrity, how do you rank versus the Hildabeast? What do the polls say are the first 3 words that come to mind when people are asked about the freelance Arkansas faggot? Here's what people said about Hillary:

1. Liar
2. Dishonest
3. Untrustworthy

Do you have her beat yet on those 3 enviable qualities? If not, keep working on it, sewer rat!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 02:36 PM   #360
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
So you admit a maggot has more integrity than you do here. Very good, sewer rat, at least you're not denying it.

For someone who thinks this site doesn't "matter" you sure hang out and post here a lot, dontcha bitch boy?

And speaking of integrity, how do you rank versus the Hildabeast? What do the polls say are the first 3 words that come to mind when people are asked about the freelance Arkansas faggot? Here's what people said about Hillary:

1. Liar
2. Dishonest
3. Untrustworthy

Do you have her beat yet on those 3 enviable qualities? If not, keep working on it, sewer rat!

Don't get this site confused with the real world. What part of that don't you understand? You are reytardo's bitch boy, since you need that meat with eyes to be your muscle when you can't stand the heat.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women