Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2014, 10:17 PM   #361
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Because I think most folks understand that without a driver's licence program there would be far more auto deaths, and having cars registered greatly increases the chances that an irresponsible driver will be held accountable. Neither guns nor cars will ever be made 100% safe, but guns can be made far safer--and gun owners far more accountable--than they are now.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:23 PM   #362
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Because I think most folks understand that without a driver's licence program there would be far more auto deaths, and having cars registered greatly increases the chances that an irresponsible driver will be held accountable. Neither guns nor cars will ever be made 100% safe, but guns can be made far safer--and gun owners far more accountable--than they are now.
Reasonable controls to keep guns out of the hands of criminals or mentally ill sounds great. Its HOW those controls are designed that is the problem so far. I'd be interested in a link to ANY such plan to add controls or limits proposed by the gun control crowd, that would have stopped ANY of the 74 shootings listed in the original complaint. Got such links or proposals?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:49 PM   #363
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Reasonable controls to keep guns out of the hands of criminals or mentally ill sounds great. Its HOW those controls are designed that is the problem so far. I'd be interested in a link to ANY such plan to add controls or limits proposed by the gun control crowd, that would have stopped ANY of the 74 shootings listed in the original complaint. Got such links or proposals?
So we should stop trying?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 12:08 AM   #364
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So we should stop trying?
Hey.. here's a thought Yssup.. how about.. just for a change, the anti-gun crowd suggest something that might actually.. you know.. work?

Let us know when they come up with such a suggestion, okay?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:17 AM   #365
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Are you supporting gun rights for criminals and the mentally ill ...because of a lack of a reasonable proposal?

What would it matter if the "controls" were designed specifically for them?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:07 AM   #366
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
As I keep saying, which you obviously do not understand because you are an IDIOT, it is of no importance how either you or I or Iffy or BigTex or JD interpret the 2nd Amendment. What IS important how the states and the court system interpret the 2nd Amendment. So far, I think they've done a very good job of balancing the right to bear arms with common sense.
The court is ruling against your lib-retarded interpretation, Speedy, and that's why you find yourself under your bed sucking on your thumb.

Quote:
I could agree with what a lot of gun supporters say IF they really were more concerned about keeping guns in the hands of the right people and out of the hands of the wrong people.

Registration of cars has not resulted in anyone confiscating cars.

Registration of doctors has not led to a gulag populated with doctors.

But somehow the gun Wackos--not the majoritybif gun owners--scream that "They" want to confiscate guns. Yes, there are some Anti-gun Wackos who do, but the best thing the gun supporters can do to help themselves is to have some rational self-policing.

It ain't happening real well.
Your fraud is so superficial it's not even funny, Old-Twerp. There are so many gun regulations and laws you cannot count them, Old-Twerp, and they all fundamentally state:

Quote:
Thou shalt not committeth a crime -- any crime, whether it be assault, robbery, murder, etc., etc., etc. -- with a gun!
Nevertheless, Old-Twerp, those crimes are still committed. No new law that you can possibly imagine will prevent those crimes from happening, Old-Twerp, and the net result of your "new and improved" law would only serve to abridge, burden or deny the constitutional rights of the law abiding citizens, Old-Twerp. So go screw yourself, Old-Twerp.

Quote:
Quote:
FAGGOTS! FAGGOTS!
Quote:
Quote:
cocksucker
Quote:
Quote:
homo closet queen

Quote:
Quote:
queer.
And what also matters are 74 cases of gun violence at schools. And the fact that some gun wackos--many of whom spend way too much time on this board--keep ignoring dead bodies and ONLY want to see the "right to be lethal" side of the argument. Oh, and in some cases, spout their potty humor and homophobic vomit.
Goodness gracious, look how chummy Old-Twerp the hypocrite and myopically blind jackass is getting with his LBGT, dick-licking butt-buddy: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

Quote:
Yeah, that you so readily fly your LBGT banner -- with the symbol chosen by Hitler personally -- must make your mommy really proud of your sorry ass, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:10 AM   #367
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The court is ruling against your lib-retarded interpretation,

You are the ONLY IDIOT who believes that. But I expect such statements from "The dumbest person on this board".

SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:22 AM   #368
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are the ONLY IDIOT who believes that. But I expect such statements from "The dumbest person on this board".

You're having nightmares because you can't handle the truth, Speedy. That's why you keep throwing these tantrums and end up hiding under your bed, sucking on your thumb, while you quake with fear, Speedy.
Old 06-30-2014, 12:48 PM   #369
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're having nightmares because you can't handle the truth, Speedy. That's why you keep throwing these tantrums and end up hiding under your bed, sucking on your thumb, while you quake with fear, Speedy.
You're right. That's me dead on. Continue showing us your ignorance. All you have in your life is to sit behind a computer and throw insults at others. Grow up.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:23 PM   #370
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're right. That's me dead on. Continue showing us your ignorance. All you have in your life is to sit behind a computer and throw insults at others. Grow up.
Aren't you the almighty hypocrite, Speedy! Either that, or you're just too damn stupid to recognize that's exactly what you're doing, jackass.
Old 06-30-2014, 03:35 PM   #371
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Hey IB, I see a meltdown of yours coming! You make two typical IB Irrational points:

--some people disobey laws so let's eliminate laws

--I'm IB and I never met a picture of disgusting crap that I didn't cut and paste into my private viewing library

Sure, IB, those are just brilliant comments by you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 03:43 PM   #372
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey IB, I see a meltdown of yours coming! You make two typical IB Irrational points:

--some people disobey laws so let's eliminate laws

--I'm IB and I never met a picture of disgusting crap that I didn't cut and paste into my private viewing library

Sure, IB, those are just brilliant comments by you.
La-di-fuckin'-da, Old-Twerp, just another issue of your ignorant and unfounded hyperbole.

BTW, Old-Twerp, you're known by the company you keep -- and the way you keep tickling the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's balls with your commiserating and mimicking says a whole lot about you and your POV, jackass!

Take another gander at those posts by the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: filled with images and homophobic vituperation you claim disgusts you, and then continue to prove you're a hypocrite as you keep sidling up to his disgusting ass, Old-Twerp.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:07 AM   #373
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You could have doctored them, like you did all the other posts of mine that you quote. How come you never show the courage to quote complete posts, IBIdiot? Could it be that you are too cowardly to face your "fan club?"

My question is how did you manage to gather all of those self-portraits, you coprophiliac, hillbilly, GED. dropout. Are you spending your break time at the mind shaft reading old posts?

Do I need to issue a stalking warning now?

LMAO @ IBIdiot, melting down like it's July! And it is!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 04:26 AM   #374
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey.. here's a thought Yssup.. how about.. just for a change, the anti-gun crowd suggest something that might actually.. you know.. work?

Let us know when they come up with such a suggestion, okay?
How about this for a start.

If a child under the age of 18 commits a crime using the parent's firearms, the parents are held accountable for the action under the law. Might make the parents secure their weapons a little better.
Old 07-01-2014, 05:21 AM   #375
sardyop
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
One of your more stupid comments--and that is saying quite a lot.

So, you are not in favor of parental responsibility? You don't think a gun owner has a responsibility to keep their guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them?

I guess you are the degenerate psychopath you seem to be.

Thanks for admitting it.
It seems to be people who lean left or liberal democrats who are doing all the shootings and murders. According to your reasoning we should ban all liberals and democrats. Do your research and look for conservative areas and you will find that most have little to no crime. Ban liberal.... It's for the children
sardyop is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women