Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2015, 07:19 AM   #361
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default Not the Iranian negotiator, but a Spanish comedian...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDiB4rtp1qw

Here is the actual video, with translations in the bottom. They are speaking Spanish, and the spoken words match the translation. Apparently, like the "Hitler finds out" parody, this one makes for a good parody. This comedian had nothing to do with the negotiations, and he's not talking about what happened during the negotiations.

Also, flghtr65, I read your recycled opinion and ignorance in response to my post, dismissing the facts that I presented, based on first hand experience as well as on the reading of the agreement, as "opinion" without advancing any real argument backing your opinion. Never mind that I've had a secret clearance for 20 years, and am in the process of getting it renewed. Based on that, I know for a fact that a "Q" clearance doesn't give someone any standing when it comes to a topic that requires a lot of operations/movements/actions, especially in the logistics front.

Let me explain the meaning of the "you can have your own opinion but not your facts" comment, something that you don't seem to understand. It's obvious that the opinion that you spewed here is something that you're emotionally attached to. It masages your ego, and fits your world view. You're entitled to such an opinion.

My posts represent a fact based reasoned, logical, argument dismantling your opinion as well as that of the others that I replied to. Understandably, that's going to rub you the wrong way. Unfortunately for you, the facts don't support your argument. You can't turn around and insist, without presenting a fact based, logical, reasoned, argument, that your opinion is "fact." It isn't.

I'm presenting the facts, and I'm doing so based on my having a better vantage point than you and your allies on this thread, simply because of my first hand experiences with the military aspects of this argument, as well as the fact that I've actually checked you people's opinions against the text of the actual agreement... which doesn't support your arguments, your allies arguments, or that of those sending letters to Congress urging agreement.

The argument isn't over, until you, and your side of the argument, stops arguing. For me, quitting isn't an option. I will come back and dismantle your opinion above in response to me, as well as your response to this post.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 08:48 AM   #362
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You know that just about half of Congress, regardless of political party, are lawyers, right? If you weren't so partisan, you could see that.
I knew that ya cum guzzling Gloryhole Guru ! Since WE is dealing with an attorney AND NOT A CONGRESSMAN, my post deals with the comments in HIS thread. But nice try at diverting the thread again cum guzzler ! Back to the 'holes with you Go get those ropey loads for your facials !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 08:54 AM   #363
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Stick to the topic asswipe!!!
Poor ole WE. Slammed AGAIN ! He must have an AGENDA against you WE. You gonna sic your Lie-yer from Dewey, Cheatem & Howe on him ?! And to make you cry a little more, JCM800 is back to his duties as moderator here !!!! WOO HOO !! He put on his mod hat and wrote a note to someone in another thread about posting pictures of ( forbidden subject ) and did so in the red type that the mods use to highlight a rules violation !!!! So HEEEE'S BAAAAACK !!!!
Old 09-08-2015, 09:08 AM   #364
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
So they finally let you out after your melt down. You are the whole reason for all of this, personally I think your a borderline retard with social anxiety disorder. This would explain why you live in your moms basement, spend all day looking up unapplicable laws, assume a lawyer persona and think your going to fool a room full of adults with your bullshit. When your disability check arrives you hire a friend for an hour and when your through you spend the rest of the evening prayer that god is going to forgive you for putting your tongue in her fartbox. Does that about some up your days.
+ 1 !!!!! WOO HOO !!!!
Old 09-08-2015, 09:15 AM   #365
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfacechair View Post
gnadfly: That's why the "snap back" sanctions argument was so laughable as well as you libtard's misplaced trust.

I started to become a news junkie back in 1982, during the Cold War. Back then, libtards/demotards had extreme trust in the Soviets' words that they were sticking to their end of the deals that they had with us. Never-mind the fact that Soviets cheated on every treaty that we had with them.

These libtards/demotards also trusted that the Soviets would reciprocate us if we were to engage in unilateral nuclear disarmament.

Thanks to a Soviet propaganda campaign that began in the 1930s, that called for Soviet sympathizers to infiltrate opinion influencing institutions in the United States, the Democratic Party started on a path that would make it more and more sympathetic, policy-wise, in favor of our adversaries.

They failed to make inroads into the Republican Party, for obvious reasons.

Their trust that the Soviets were not cheating on their treaties, and their trust that the Soviets would also disarm, is proof that this propaganda campaign was successful.

They were useful idiots back then, arguing policies that favored Soviet policy, and they are useful idiots today, arguing for policies that favor the terrorists and our adversaries today.

Reagan's policies assured the disintegration of the Soviet Union that took place in December 26, 1991. However, given the attitudes demonstrated by these libtards/demotards, one must wonder if we truly won the Cold War.

This music goes perfect as a background to liberal/progressive rants:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2YlbiyiuMc
Bravo ! Bravo ! Thanks for you sober and concise comments and for showing the lying liberal gruberized sheeple that post on here how much their idiot positions have no truth ! Keep it up !!! WOO HOO !! From a fellow cold war vet !
Old 09-08-2015, 09:34 AM   #366
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfacechair View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDiB4rtp1qw

Here is the actual video, with translations in the bottom. They are speaking Spanish, and the spoken words match the translation. Apparently, like the "Hitler finds out" parody, this one makes for a good parody. This comedian had nothing to do with the negotiations, and he's not talking about what happened during the negotiations.

Also, flghtr65, I read your recycled opinion and ignorance in response to my post, dismissing the facts that I presented, based on first hand experience as well as on the reading of the agreement, as "opinion" without advancing any real argument backing your opinion. Never mind that I've had a secret clearance for 20 years, and am in the process of getting it renewed. Based on that, I know for a fact that a "Q" clearance doesn't give someone any standing when it comes to a topic that requires a lot of operations/movements/actions, especially in the logistics front.

Let me explain the meaning of the "you can have your own opinion but not your facts" comment, something that you don't seem to understand. It's obvious that the opinion that you spewed here is something that you're emotionally attached to. It masages your ego, and fits your world view. You're entitled to such an opinion.

My posts represent a fact based reasoned, logical, argument dismantling your opinion as well as that of the others that I replied to. Understandably, that's going to rub you the wrong way. Unfortunately for you, the facts don't support your argument. You can't turn around and insist, without presenting a fact based, logical, reasoned, argument, that your opinion is "fact." It isn't.

I'm presenting the facts, and I'm doing so based on my having a better vantage point than you and your allies on this thread, simply because of my first hand experiences with the military aspects of this argument, as well as the fact that I've actually checked you people's opinions against the text of the actual agreement... which doesn't support your arguments, your allies arguments, or that of those sending letters to Congress urging agreement.

The argument isn't over, until you, and your side of the argument, stops arguing. For me, quitting isn't an option. I will come back and dismantle your opinion above in response to me, as well as your response to this post.
Keep ripping the lying liberals !! They treat the facts as something to be ignored when they don't fit with their goals or agenda and are real good at cherry picking data to bolster their BS arguments and positions. They are our REAL enemy to restore this country to greatness. What can be expected of a political party that it's more important to push for gays to be able to "marry" and for trannnies to be able to serve in our military than to see how ALL of our historic enemies have lost their fear of us and openly thumb their noses at us. And to have the Traitor-in-Chief demand that NASA use some of their budget for an " Islamic outreach program" and his inability to call a muz-slime a terrorist pretty much shows where his allegiances are. And Putin wipes his ass with odummer !
Old 09-08-2015, 09:49 AM   #367
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
So they finally let you out after your melt down. You are the whole reason for all of this, personally I think your a borderline retard with social anxiety disorder. This would explain why you live in your moms basement, spend all day looking up unapplicable laws, assume a lawyer persona and think your going to fool a room full of adults with your bullshit. When your disability check arrives you hire a friend for an hour and when your through you spend the rest of the evening prayer that god is going to forgive you for putting your tongue in her fartbox. Does that about some up your days.
You don't know when to quit do you? You have just earned yourself another libel lawsuit as well as defamation of character. I hope you can prove in court that I am a retard and have a social anxiety disorder. It's also against ECIE rules to make any sort of reference to someone's medical condition. You are in so much trouble that you don't even know it- my attorney says you are far past digging a grave- in fact you are past digging your own grave you might as well be searching for oil.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:54 AM   #368
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
You don't know when to quit do you? You have just earned yourself another libel lawsuit as well as defamation of character. I hope you can prove in court that I am a retard and have a social anxiety disorder. It's also against ECIE rules to make any sort of reference to someone's medical condition. You are in so much trouble that you don't even know it- my attorney says you are far past digging a grave- in fact you are past digging your own grave you might as well be searching for oil.
" My attorney" . Is that the one from Dewey, Cheatum & Howe that was going to get JCM800 banned and thrown on the ash heap of society WE ? !! That lie-yer, WE ? !!! Maybe your "attorney" is the one with the AGENDA, WE ! Ever think of THAT ! ? His AGENDA is to milk your sorry ass for as much money as he can !!
Old 09-08-2015, 10:22 AM   #369
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Good god that long winded space killer is back....
Makes you actually love iffytard's videos. At least you can just skip past them. Goddamn
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 11:31 AM   #370
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
KNOCK IT OFF COG- YOU ARE THE FUCKING REASON THIS WHOLE DIATRIBE WAS STARTED YOU POS!!!!
I had nothing to do with all your lies, WeeEndowed1.911". You're the one on the meltdown. Your empty threats and paranoia are no longer welcome. You lied about having a lawyer, you lied about being a Christian. You're simply a liar. Go away.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 12:20 PM   #371
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Bravo ! Bravo ! Thanks for you sober and concise comments and for showing the lying liberal gruberized sheeple that post on here how much their idiot positions have no truth ! Keep it up !!! WOO HOO !! From a fellow cold war vet !
My hat's off as well!

HERFACECHAIR - I read your "concise comments" in their entirety. You did the yeoman's work here. You are the worst nightmare of flighty, woomby and WTF. You just carpet-bombed their arguments. I ran out of patience. Frankly, when I see utterly clueless posts saying "not to worry - our satellites will catch any cheating" I throw up my hands in disgust. You actually took the time to give the clowns a reality check on this and many other fine points!

Thank you for your service - both in Iraq and on eccie!

More to come!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 12:48 PM   #372
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
My hat's off as well!

HERFACECHAIR - I read your "concise comments" in their entirety. You did the yeoman's work here. You are the worst nightmare of flighty, woomby and WTF. You just carpet-bombed their arguments. I ran out of patience. Frankly, when I see utterly clueless posts saying "not to worry - our satellites will catch any cheating" I throw up my hands in disgust. You actually took the time to give the clowns a reality check on this and many other fine points!

More to come!
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 01:45 PM   #373
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
My hat's off as well!

HERFACECHAIR - I read your "concise comments" in their entirety

More to come!
More to come!

Are you going to blow herfacechair or just continue to lick his balls?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 03:36 PM   #374
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
More to come!

Are you going to blow herfacechair or just continue to lick his balls?
Are you going to try and rebut his comments or just lay on your back like an ape scratching your balls?

He has two things you don't - intellectual firepower and endurance. That's why all you libtards quickly folded the last time he showed up.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:21 PM   #375
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Good Times... Good Times!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women