Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-12-2018, 03:36 AM   #361
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Trump may be a "bottom line guy" but it is that attitude that will cost him dearly come November elections in my opinion.
You just keep right on telling yourself that and I'll just keep right on LMAO...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...nt_136194.html

Quote:
You seem to neglect the fact that Trump's approval ratings, both in this country and outside, are borderline pathetic.
Looks closer to 50/50 to me (and climbing)...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_feb09

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 05:45 AM   #362
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
You just keep right on telling yourself that and I'll just keep right on LMAO...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...nt_136194.html

Looks closer to 50/50 to me (and climbing)...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_feb09

First, Realclearpolitics is a right-leaning organization so anything they print should be taken with a huge grain of salt, just like MotherGoose and Breitbart. The Democrats will gain seats in the House. How many is what is in question. Very, very doubtful the Democrats will take control of the Senate due to the number of Democrats up for re-election vs. the number of Republicans.

Second, yes Rasmussen polls have Trump's approval rating at 49%. But using Realclearpolitics as a source for ALL polls, the average poll has Trump at 41.5%, with a high of 49% and a low of 35%. And yes, Trump's numbers have climbed recently probably due to the impact of his tax reform. Since there are no policies forthcoming that will impact most Americans, it will be interesting to see which way the approval ratings go.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:07 AM   #363
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
First, Realclearpolitics is a right-leaning organization so anything they print should be taken with a huge grain of salt, just like MotherGoose and Breitbart.

But using Realclearpolitics as a source for ALL polls, the average poll has Trump at 41.5%, with a high of 49% and a low of 35%.
Contradicting yourself doesn't add to your credibility.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/real-clear-politics/

"Factual Reporting: HIGH"

I'll still stick with Rasmussen for accuracy however...

http://americanresearchgroup.com/rat...6/uspresident/
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:51 AM   #364
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Black unemployment is at an all-time low and still double the unemployment rate for whites.

Did you access the link I supplied earlier?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...mp-racist.html

There are many reasons why only about 10% of blacks support Trump and much of that has to do with his lack of understanding about how his comments are derogatory towards blacks. When Trump calls predominantly black countries "shitholes" that is interpreted by most people, black, white, or other, as being totally derogatory against all blacks.
You've hit on an important issue, which is the difference between speech and actions. Obama never did anything, and when his progressive followers would challenge him over his inaction he would say, "But I just gave a speech on that the other day." Or he'd say, "Hey I've spoken out in favor of that many times."

We live in a world where people consider that the battleground is for public attitudes, and therefore action and speech are the same thing. They think if someone speaks out against something or in favor of something that is all they need to do. They think that the point is to channel public opinion against certain things and for certain things because the whole process is only about changing public attitudes.

If you believe that then you will be very disappointed in Trump, or anyone in office who's not a politician. Politicians are all about voicing support or opposition to this or that, and saying comforting things to display their sensitivity to this or that group.

But Trump doesn't do that. He never says anything that is racist, but neither does he go out of his way to say meaningless things to express antipathy to racism or to show emotional support to minorities.

He gets blamed for insensitivity merely because he doesn't say meaningless things to show undue and insincere solidarity with minorities agendas.

He's just neutral and today people are used to more than neutrality but insist on polemics otherwise they're considered "insensitive."
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:47 PM   #365
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

" The office of Sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement.We must never erode this historic office."
Jeff Sessions 2/12/18
Groovy Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 12:50 PM   #366
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Contradicting yourself doesn't add to your credibility.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/real-clear-politics/

"Factual Reporting: HIGH"

I'll still stick with Rasmussen for accuracy however...

http://americanresearchgroup.com/rat...6/uspresident/
Realclearpolitics, as stated in your cited website, is right-leaning so you have to take that into consideration when using it as a source of information. When I cited it I did so because they were NOT giving opinions on any political subject but were rather summarizing polls conducted by several organizations. When you cited their website, it was an article expressing their OPINION on the midterm elections. In my case they were presenting FACTS, in your case OPINION. Got it?

And BTW, the article you cited does NOT predict who will take control of the House in 2018. Did you actually read it?

If you want to use Rasmussen as the sole source of polling information that is fine with me. We'll find out in November.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 03:44 PM   #367
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

This -

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
You've hit on an important issue, which is the difference between speech and actions. Obama never did anything, and when his progressive followers would challenge him over his inaction he would say, "But I just gave a speech on that the other day." Or he'd say, "Hey I've spoken out in favor of that many times."

We live in a world where people consider that the battleground is for public attitudes, and therefore action and speech are the same thing. They think if someone speaks out against something or in favor of something that is all they need to do. They think that the point is to channel public opinion against certain things and for certain things because the whole process is only about changing public attitudes.

If you believe that then you will be very disappointed in Trump, or anyone in office who's not a politician. Politicians are all about voicing support or opposition to this or that, and saying comforting things to display their sensitivity to this or that group.

But Trump doesn't do that. He never says anything that is racist, but neither does he go out of his way to say meaningless things to express antipathy to racism or to show emotional support to minorities.

He gets blamed for insensitivity merely because he doesn't say meaningless things to show undue and insincere solidarity with minorities agendas.

He's just neutral and today people are used to more than neutrality but insist on polemics otherwise they're considered "insensitive."
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 04:43 PM   #368
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Minorities constantly say Donald Trump says racist things that offend us. Trump supporters tell us we are lying. Which is insulting, how can you tell minorities what’s offending them and seems racist to them? They then go on to give the dumbest excuses. Here’s some new idiotic ones: he doesn’t express antipathy to racism or show emotional support towards minorities. He doesn’t express antipathy to racism, that’s definitely true because he thinks white supremacists are fine people. That’s embracing racism. He also doesn’t show support towards minorities, that’s true too. He does show support towards abusive men and sexual predators. Odd he can’t muster support for minorities but he can find all the support for scum.

Or how about Trump doesn’t say anything racist: https://www.cnn.com/2016/06/07/polit...ent/index.html
That isn’t some liberal, progressive Democrat saying something Trump said was racist either. You can add that to calling the whole continent of Africa a shithouse, his racist comment about John Lewis district, the racist comment about the Khan family, and the list goes on. Trump has said plenty of racist things, his followers just refuse to admit they were racist.

Or this one: He doesn’t say meaningless things to show undue and insincere solidarity with minorities agendas, yet he has continuously made statements about the unemployment right of blacks. Again never admitting that it had it’s biggest drops under Obama, it went down 1.1% under him and went back up 1% in January. So obviously he tries to make statements about the agendas of minorities since jobs, jobs, jobs is suppose to be the goal for everyone. Maybe use some common sense because it’s not that hard. He doesn’t talk about other “agendas” of minorities because he’s on the opposite of most of them. Immigration, voting rights, equity, needless killings, white supremacists, etc. Those are the things minorities want solidarity on and Trump hasn’t shown he’s exactly for those things.

Yeah those Trump people will try their hardest to tell people what offends them.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 05:47 PM   #369
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Some of the libtard posters on here are just haters. All they see is race. Well, Trump is moving forward - and that's what we are going to do. If they want to think Trump is a raciest so be it - just like Obamma is Muslim and really wanted to take America down with him. Think about it.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:58 PM   #370
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

I gotta ask.. which of you liberals on here is calling Trump raciest? I will be the first to say I don't think Trump is raciest. I don't know that he is racy at all. Stop spreading lies like that.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:18 PM   #371
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh ha,ha,ha.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:02 PM   #372
assfucker
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
I gotta ask.. which of you liberals on here is calling Trump raciest? I will be the first to say I don't think Trump is raciest. I don't know that he is racy at all. Stop spreading lies like that.
I dunno, he talks about fucking his daughter. Incest is pretty fucking racy. And so is rape, sexual assault, and grabbing them by the pussy. Can't forget the voyeurism in teenage locker rooms at beauty pageants....

Nah, he's pretty vanilla.
assfucker is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:39 AM   #373
centexguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
" The office of Sheriff is a critical part of the Anglo-American heritage of law enforcement.We must never erode this historic office."
Jeff Sessions 2/12/18
Looks like Obama and Sessions have something in common:

"I sincerely hope we can protect what has been called the "great writ"—a writ that has been in place in the Anglo-American legal system for over 700 years." Obama in 2006 - https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Floor_Statement_of_Senator_Bar ack_Obama_on_the_Habeas_Corpus _Amendment …
centexguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 11:10 AM   #374
Groovy Johnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexguy View Post
Looks like Obama and Sessions have something in common:

"I sincerely hope we can protect what has been called the "great writ"—a writ that has been in place in the Anglo-American legal system for over 700 years." Obama in 2006 - https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Floor_Statement_of_Senator_Bar ack_Obama_on_the_Habeas_Corpus _Amendment …
Jeff Sessions wants to grant Habeas Corpus to Guantonimo detainees?!
Wow,thanks for setting me straight.
Groovy Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 01:09 PM   #375
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
Jeff Sessions wants to grant Habeas Corpus to Guantonimo detainees?!
Wow,thanks for setting me straight.
Obama has used the term Anglo-American, but people like centex ignore nuance and the motives people present. Jeff Sessions is a bigot who was too racist to get Senate confirmation at one point. A man who Mrs. King called out. Something tells me that Sessions and Obama are speaking about different sentiments. Centex’s argument would mean that a Richard Pryor joke with the n-word can be compared and likened to a KKK member using it. He’s a moron though so he may believe that.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women