Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2012, 08:47 PM   #361
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You admitted defeat when you started deflecting and creating “straw-man” arguments, ExNYer. Continue to deflect and stand by your latest "straw-man" topic, but you know the argument was never about Confederate victories and defeats. It remains, your POV was found faulty and wanting, ExNYer; even your own source says so. Own your failures, you pretentious bitch!
Why is it that every time I make a point against you, you immediately copy it? Incompetently, I might add.

I pointed out that you made strawman arguments regarding Missouri and now all of a sudden you are talking about straw man arguments - even though you haven't actually pointed one out.

I told you to "own" your Confederate history and you immediately copied that phrase and told me to own my NY history, my English history, my Scottish history, my Irish history.

I have accused you of repeatedly changing the subject whenever things are going badly for you. Well you did it again

You tried to defend to the death your ridiculous claim that AG Bates - a man you clearly knew nothing about - was some constitutional scholar. When I pointed out he was a frontier lawyer who became famous as an
abolitionist and got a political appointment from Lincoln, you dropped that point and started talking about"the argument was never about Confederate victories and defeats".

Where the fuck did THAT come from? I never said anything about
"Confederate victories and defeats". Changing the subject again? Another straw man?

Are you going to start copying the term "incompetently" in your posts now? I noticed you are back to using "pretentious" again.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #362
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Why is it that every time I make a point against you, you immediately copy it? Incompetently, I might add.

I pointed out that you made strawman arguments regarding Missouri and now all of a sudden you are talking about straw man arguments - even though you haven't actually pointed one out.

I told you to "own" your Confederate history and you immediately copied that phrase and told me to own my NY history, my English history, my Scottish history, my Irish history.

I have accused you of repeatedly changing the subject whenever things are going badly for you. Well you did it again

You tried to defend to the death your ridiculous claim that AG Bates - a man you clearly knew nothing about - was some constitutional scholar. When I pointed out he was a frontier lawyer who became famous as an
abolitionist and got a political appointment from Lincoln, you dropped that point and started talking about"the argument was never about Confederate victories and defeats".

Where the fuck did THAT come from? I never said anything about
"Confederate victories and defeats". Changing the subject again? Another straw man?

Are you going to start copying the term "incompetently" in your posts now? I noticed you are back to using "pretentious" again.
You admitted defeat when you started deflecting and creating “straw-man” arguments, ExNYer. Every point you just enumerated was addressing one of YOUR "deflections", moron. Continue to deflect and stand by your latest "straw-man" topic, but you know the argument was never about Confederate victories and defeats. It remains, your POV was found faulty and wanting, ExNYer; even your own source says so. Own your failures, you pretentious bitch!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:50 PM   #363
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
IGNORE THIS ASSHOLE. He'll never make sense and he'll never back off.
I say we take turns wasting his time until his redneck skull explodes.

I'll go from 8 AM to noon.

You can have the noon to 4 PM shift.

BigTex can have the 4 PM to 8 PM shift.

I'm sure someone will volunteer for 8 PM to midnight. Time and a half pay, you know.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #364
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You admitted defeat when you started deflecting and creating “straw-man” arguments, ExNYer. Every point you just enumerated was addressing one of YOUR "deflections", moron. Continue to deflect and stand by your latest "straw-man" topic, but you know the argument was never about Confederate victories and defeats. It remains, your POV was found faulty and wanting, ExNYer; even your own source says so. Own your failures, you pretentious bitch!
You're just writing pure gibberish now, aren't you?

The Queen of Cut-and-Paste cannot even Google offpoint articles anymore. Now she just copies her own previous posts.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:55 PM   #365
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I say we take turns wasting his time until his redneck skull explodes.

I'll go from 8 AM to noon. Assup can have the noon to 4 PM shift. BigTex can have the 4 PM to 8 PM shift. I'm sure someone will volunteer for 8 PM to midnight. Time and a half pay, you know.
You just admitted your skull imploded when you agreed to join with Assup in any enterprise, ExNYer, you pretentious prick.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #366
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

The Queen of Cut-and-Paste cannot even Google offpoint articles anymore. Now she just copies her own previous posts.
The only gibberish was your lame-ass POV, exNYer. BTW, you admitted defeat when you started deflecting and creating “straw-man” arguments, ExNYer. It remains, your POV was found faulty and wanting, ExNYer; even your own source says so. Own your failures, you pretentious bitch!
Old 11-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #367
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You just admitted your skull imploded when agreed to join with Assup in any enterprise, ExNYer, you pretentious prick.
Really? Did I admit that? Ooooooooooh!

Pray tell how, O Queen!
Old 11-18-2012, 09:14 PM   #368
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Really? Did I admit that? Ooooooooooh!

Pray tell how, ExNYer is a Drag-Queen!
When you stooped to asking Assup for help, you pretentious prick.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:17 PM   #369
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
When you stooped to asking Assup for help, you pretentious prick.

Damn. Do you french you mother with that filthy mouth, hillbilly?
Old 11-18-2012, 09:22 PM   #370
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Damn. Do you french you mother with that filthy mouth, hillbilly?
Deflect, deflect, deflect, you pretentious prick. You're twisting in the wind, you lame-ass fuck. You admitted defeat when you started deflecting and you're still at it! Continue to deflect and stand by your latest "straw-man" topic. It remains, your POV was found faulty and wanting, ExNYer; even your own source says so. Own your failures, you pretentious bitch!
Old 11-18-2012, 09:55 PM   #371
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Deflect, deflect, deflect, you pretentious prick. You're twisting in the wind, you lame-ass fuck. You admitted defeat when you started deflecting and you're still at it! Continue to deflect and stand by your latest "straw-man" topic. It remains, your POV was found faulty and wanting, ExNYer; even your own source says so. Own your failures, you pretentious bitch!
Keep telling yourself you're winning. No one else will.

Well, may be that idiot ChoomCzar will. Just goes to show the good company you keep.

Virginia still lost - whether the issue of constitutionality was reached or not - something I pointed out to YOU by the way. Before you try to claim that, too.

And if, that's not enough, why doesn't VA tried to sue directly for violation of Article IV, Section 3? Maybe because everyone but you and a few other Confederate sympathizers think it is a losing argument?
Old 11-18-2012, 10:05 PM   #372
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Keep telling yourself you're winning. No one else will.

Well, may be that idiot ChoomCzar will. Just goes to show the good company you keep.

Virginia still lost - whether the issue of constitutionality was reached or not - something I pointed out to YOU by the way. Before you try to claim that, too.

And if, that's not enough, why doesn't VA tried to sue directly for violation of Article IV, Section 3? Maybe because everyone but you and a few other Confederate sympathizers think it is a losing argument?
You argued admitting West Virginia was constitutional, moron, but now you are trying to scurry away from that lame-ass POV. It violated Art IV, Sec 3 of the Constitution, so it WASN'T constitutional! Own your failures, you pretentious bitch!
Old 11-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #373
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
"Now"? He started with pure gibberish from the first post he made on here, and hasn't stopped.

His support of the Confederacy and slavery is just the most recent in a long history of such stupidity.

He supports Mexicans shooting unarmed Blacks.

He thinks the Inquisition and Crusades were GOOD things, and can't understand why Jews and Muslims should hold any grudges over such things.

His brain just works a little differently from normal human beings. OK, a lot different. I believe somewhere there is evidence that his brain works more like a banana slug than a human, but I could be wrong.

Not even ChooMarshall is racing to his defense--that says something right there.

And watch, even though I am talking to you, IBH will almost certainly jump in here any moment to continue his historic melt down.

=============================
IBH concedes that he is an assinine, bloated, ignorant, lieing, blowhard forever!
Congratulations, you earned it!
And he knows how to change it: just answer the question. But he won't.

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:31 PM   #374
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
"Now"? He started with pure gibberish from the first post he made on here, and hasn't stopped.

His support of the Confederacy and slavery is just the most recent in a long history of such stupidity.

He supports Mexicans shooting unarmed Blacks.

He thinks the Inquisition and Crusades were GOOD things, and can't understand why Jews and Muslims should hold any grudges over such things.

His brain just works a little differently from normal human beings. OK, a lot different. I believe somewhere there is evidence that his brain works more like a banana slug than a human, but I could be wrong.

Not even ChooMarshall is racing to his defense--that says something right there.

And watch, even though I am talking to you, IBH will almost certainly jump in here any moment to continue his historic melt down.

=============================
IBH concedes that he is an assinine, bloated, ignorant, lieing, blowhard forever!
Congratulations, you earned it!
And he knows how to change it: just answer the question. But he won't.

More of your shrill pussy-bitch whining, Old-goaT! Old-goaT wants to slander and cast aspersions but cries like a bitch when he is likewise challenged. Cry, cry, cry, you pussy-bitch Old-goaT, cry.
Old 11-18-2012, 10:47 PM   #375
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Rabid dawg foaming from the mouth. I don't think he mamma hugged him enough when he was a kid.

He'll keep whining, crying and arguing over topics he's long forgotten. I figure he'll piss off his "base" before long.

Don't seem to be too many of his fellow brotherhood members standing with him on this one.

Just give it a rest IBStubborn! for Chrissakes man, look at what you're writing!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women