Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161023
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2016, 02:54 PM   #391
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Although, I have to agree with you on the part, that I hope she gets her life together and gets past the toxic, but she is a victim of her own bad decisions.

Until she owns it, her toxic will still be in control.

With that being said, I wish no ill on VI and I TRULY hope she is doing well in life.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 03:11 PM   #392
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
After carefully reviewing all of the material in this case I have came to the same conclusion that I have been saying all along. !VI! has said nor done absolutely nothing wrong in any of these situations. !VI! is clearly the victim here, and always has been.

We can all hope and pray that she is able to get back on her feet and get her life back to normal, and put this tragic situation behind her once and for all. I am sure that all of you are in full support of this.

Look i hate debates and shit ive met her and that guy too. He was sweet anywho a victim ha. She didnt play like that with me at all. She seemed to be having alot of fun and oh there arw statements here that says that. Look if there is proof about this guy i would publicly apologize to her. Anywho but when hell freezes over. And not to mention the shit she pur me through and i did not a damn thing to her at all. I was actually nice to that nasty bitch. Hard lesson to learn.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 03:45 PM   #393
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
Look i hate debates and shit ive met her and that guy too. He was sweet anywho a victim ha. She didnt play like that with me at all. She seemed to be having alot of fun and oh there arw statements here that says that. Look if there is proof about this guy i would publicly apologize to her. Anywho but when hell freezes over. And not to mention the shit she pur me through and i did not a damn thing to her at all. I was actually nice to that nasty bitch. Hard lesson to learn.
!VI! did not do anything to you, she even posted on here that she had no idea why you were angry with her. She even briefly blamed me for your anger with her, saying that I had something to do with it.

!VI! is the victim here, and as the victim this changes everything. Below is a post from February 3rd, 2016, and in bold is the updated responses to all of these "accusations" from back then, as !VI! should not be held responsible for any:

1. She posted vids of clients and it appears the clients don't know they were recorded
There is no proof that she actually posted these vids herself, and that entire situation is nothing but a complete misunderstanding.

2. Her parents are very angry with her
Probably not anymore, as she was obviously forced into this for 3 years.

3. She has been kicked out of her church
They more than likely will allow her back, as she clearly was the victim here.

4. Her roommates kicked her out, and then she robbed them
If she actually did rob them, she cannot be held responsible for this as she was being controlled by someone else at the time.

5. She said she might get dishonorably discharged from military after they found out
Since she was forced into all of this by someone else and was the victim, she will probably be welcomed back to the military with open arms. Perhaps she will even be given a special medal for bravery.

6. She said her home town knows about it and is angry
My guess is that those who now know the real story are in full support of her.

7. The police are apparently after her for something from above
If they really were, they are no longer now as she is a material witness.

8. There was some mention of someone testifying against her in court, so sounds like more trouble there
If this really was true, that case has probably been dismissed based off her being held against her will for 3 whole years.

9. A lot of people from this site seem to be angry with her about this
You people are all going to have to forgive !VI! and move on, as she has done nothing wrong to any of you willingly.

10. There apparently is some sort of midget involved in all of this too
For all we know it was the pimp recording the vids, the midget may have been made up by !VI! like a child would make up a monster hiding in their closet.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 03:48 PM   #394
Asian Daty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

this is no place for this Shit. ban her ass
Asian Daty is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 04:12 PM   #395
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
After carefully reviewing all of the material in this case I have came to the same conclusion that I have been saying all along. !VI! has said nor done absolutely nothing wrong in any of these situations. !VI! is clearly the victim here, and always has been.

We can all hope and pray that she is able to get back on her feet and get her life back to normal, and put this tragic situation behind her once and for all. I am sure that all of you are in full support of this.
Cool. Well, after your careful review of the "facts" and your subsequent conclusion ECCIE District Attorney SteveOTX, now everyone knows the truth. Thanks for clearing everything up for everyone because you are certainly objective when it comes to her...you can't be serious with this shit. Are you?
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 04:52 PM   #396
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep hmmm lol this is so funny yeah she is still on bp and still on eccie why is she still a hooker right? Well why do you have answer to that
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 04:56 PM   #397
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
Listen to this sexy fucking angel here, she KNOWS from first hand experience. Hey babe! 😉
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:08 PM   #398
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:17 PM   #399
Velvetangeltouch
Account Disabled

User ID: 340518
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not saying it couldn't happen.. Example maybe she offered one thing he forced her Into something else??? Wth though I mean it hard enough getting in an then being taken seriously.. I don't do the blackmail bit. But I will say one thing on that note Hun you better be aware of who your starting a fight with such a statement. It like bringing a knife to a gun fight!! You better have your shit in order the court room will have your lunch.. Some men may bitch about what I offer but I don't have client drama and I believe in respecting privacy.. This I maybe new on here but isn't it a break in some unwritten code????
Velvetangeltouch is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:18 PM   #400
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Is she still posting ads on bp?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:19 PM   #401
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch View Post
I'm not saying it couldn't happen.. Example maybe she offered one thing he forced her Into something else??? Wth though I mean it hard enough getting in an then being taken seriously.. I don't do the blackmail bit. But I will say one thing on that note Hun you better be aware of who your starting a fight with such a statement. It like bringing a knife to a gun fight!! You better have your shit in order the court room will have your lunch.. Some men may bitch about what I offer but I don't have client drama and I believe in respecting privacy.. This I maybe new on here but isn't it a break in some unwritten code????
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:26 PM   #402
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Ugh people...who cares about all this BS? (I guess I got sucked in too since I posted) butt, I know ima dumbass
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:46 PM   #403
sean rider
Valued Poster

From the film Taxi Driver:

Iris: I don't like what I'm doing, Sport.

Sport: Baby, I never wanted you to like what you're doing.
If you ever liked what you were doing, you wouldn't be my woman.

Iris: You never spend any time with me anymore.

Sport: I’ve got to attend to business, baby. You miss your man, don't you?
I don't like to be away from you, either. You know how I feel about you.
I depend on you. I'd be lost without you. Don't you ever forget that.
How much I need you. Come to me, baby. Let me hold you.
When you're close to me like this, I feel so good.
I only wish every man could know what it's like to be loved by you.
That every woman everywhere...had a man that loves her like I love you.
God, it's good so close. You know, at times like this...
I know I'm a lucky man.
Touching a woman who wants me and needs me.
Yeah, it's only you that keeps me together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vulmXheurvE
sean rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:48 PM   #404
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Is she still posting ads on bp?
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:58 PM   #405
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch View Post
I have to admit I have no clue what you're talking about in most of your posts.
L.A. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women