Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-14-2018, 05:31 PM   #391
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
FBI agent McCabe who had direct oversight over the Flynn interview will possibly be fired by Sessions for "wrongdoing".

Another arrow in Flynn's quiver for overturning his plea.

We shall see...I heard he does not have long to make up his mind.

Any bets Flynn does not change his plea?
Old 03-15-2018, 08:15 AM   #392
bamscram
Valued Poster

Op was first posted 2 20 2018, how long will we have to wait till he does?
Old 03-15-2018, 08:45 AM   #393
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Op was first posted 2 20 2018, how long will we have to wait till he does?
According to the no betting OP , Flynn had already reversed his guilty plea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Flynn reverses guilty plea!

/
Old 03-15-2018, 08:47 AM   #394
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Nice try. I know what I don't know. What I don't know I look up. That's how someone learns. Convincing you something is correct isn't a requirement for a post to be valid and correct. Same with grammar and spelling. If you say you can't understand my posts then you're lying again. Why would I dumb them down for such a "smart"
guy? A guy who doesn't admit even glaring mistakes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Nice cut and paste, Munchie. You just keep yapping about shit you know nothing about.

OJ Simpson is "NOT GUILTY" of the killing of his ex-wife and her BF.Who said he was?
The court found him guilty in a wrongful death civil lawsuit by a preponderance of the evidence. I don't know why you brought up simpson but he is the perfect example of the 2 types of the burden of proof. I have no difficulty with the concept.
I understood it so well that I expanded on it. Sorry that's beyond you.

Why is that so difficult a concept of you to understand?

Oh ... never mind.

I forget occasionally, until you post, that someone who can log onto the internet has enough intelligence to understand English. You just babble.
Whatever you say lexusliar.
With all the shit you talk, you didn't know or understand one of the most basic aspects of our legal system. The burden of proof.
I haven't claimed to know it all but I knew you were wrong.
Your claim others don't know about different subjects rings hollow when you get called out time after time after posting wrong information.
In this case, when called out you huffed and puffed and were indignant that somebody questioned your knowledge.
Instead of checking to see if you were mistaken you claim the other person is wrong. And you still have no clue why someone copies and pastes. I forget that you, unlike most people, don't see it as confirmation (in this case) as to the validity of a portion of the poster's post.
But you don't know what you don't know. When a big dose of hubris is combined with you being a poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect, your take on any given post/subject doesn't hold much significance.

The Psychological Quirk That Explains Why You Love Donald Trump
The popularity of the GOP front-runner can be explained by the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

By DAVID DUNNING May 25, 2016

"Many commentators have argued that Donald Trump’s dominance in the GOP presidential race can be largely explained by ignorance; his candidacy, after all, is most popular among Republican voters without college degrees. Their expertise about current affairs is too fractured and full of holes to spot that only 9 percent of Trump’s statements are “true” or “mostly” true, according to PolitiFact, whereas 57 percent are “false” or “mostly false”—the remainder being “pants on fire” untruths. Trump himself has memorably declared: “I love the poorly educated.”

But as a psychologist who has studied human behavior—including voter behavior—for decades, I think there is something deeper going on. The problem isn’t that voters are too uninformed. It is that they don’t know just how uninformed they are"

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...-effect-213904
Old 03-15-2018, 08:57 AM   #395
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
. The problem isn’t that voters are too uninformed. It is that they don’t know just how uninformed they are"

That is the problem...even posters in a political forum, who'd you'd think know at least a modem of politics .... seem to be oblivious of facts.

Old 03-15-2018, 09:13 AM   #396
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Nice try. I know what I don't know. What I don't know I look up. That's how someone learns. Convincing you something is correct isn't a requirement for a post to be valid and correct. Same with grammar and spelling. If you say you can't understand my posts then you're lying again. Why would I dumb them down for such a "smart"
guy? A guy who doesn't admit even glaring mistakes.

Whatever you say lexusliar.
With all the shit you talk, you didn't know or understand one of the most basic aspects of our legal system. The burden of proof.
I haven't claimed to know it all but I knew you were wrong.
Your claim others don't know about different subjects rings hollow when you get called out time after time after posting wrong information.
In this case, when called out you huffed and puffed and were indignant that somebody questioned your knowledge.
Instead of checking to see if you were mistaken you claim the other person is wrong. And you still have no clue why someone copies and pastes. I forget that you, unlike most people, don't see it as confirmation (in this case) as to the validity of a portion of the poster's post.
But you don't know what you don't know. When a big dose of hubris is combined with you being a poster child for the Dunning-Kruger effect, your take on any given post/subject doesn't hold much significance.

The Psychological Quirk That Explains Why You Love Donald Trump
The popularity of the GOP front-runner can be explained by the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

By DAVID DUNNING May 25, 2016

"Many commentators have argued that Donald Trump’s dominance in the GOP presidential race can be largely explained by ignorance; his candidacy, after all, is most popular among Republican voters without college degrees. Their expertise about current affairs is too fractured and full of holes to spot that only 9 percent of Trump’s statements are “true” or “mostly” true, according to PolitiFact, whereas 57 percent are “false” or “mostly false”—the remainder being “pants on fire” untruths. Trump himself has memorably declared: “I love the poorly educated.”

But as a psychologist who has studied human behavior—including voter behavior—for decades, I think there is something deeper going on. The problem isn’t that voters are too uninformed. It is that they don’t know just how uninformed they are"

Wikileaks established once and for all that your lib-retard, lame-stream media outlets are nothing but propaganda organs for hildebeest and the DNC, masterdickmuncher. So, you can quit trotting out your fucked-up Politico articles and shove them up your ass, mastherdickmucnher.

And it was your incompetent bitch hildebeest that fantasized that she was "qualified" to be president when she demonstrated that she couldn't even pass the D.C. bar exam, masterdickmuncher.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:34 AM   #397
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Didn't Clinton lose?
How come you never discuss trumps's shortcomings, his lying or anything negative about him?
CDS aside, why do you concentrate on what you might have prevented while ignoring what you've caused?
Never mind. The answer to that is obvious.

Quote:
Wikileaks established once and for all that your lib-retard, lame-stream media outlets are nothing but propaganda organs for hildebeest and the DNC, masterdickmuncher. So, you can quit trotting out your fucked-up Politico articles and shove them up your ass, mastherdickmucnher.

And it was your incompetent bitch hildebeest that fantasized that she was "qualified" to be president when she demonstrated that she couldn't even pass the D.C. bar exam, masterdickmuncher. She did pass the Arkansas bar. The idea trump could have made it through law school anywhere is a joke. Like someone who steals valor, trump steals "Honors". He claims he graduated at the top of his class when a commencement program from his graduation makes no mention of any honors or his class rank. He graduated with a bachelor's degree and didn't go through Wharton's MBA program.
Wikileaks is pro-trump. That's all they established. Fox is more of a propaganda mill than CNN, WaPo, or the NYT.

trump is an adulterer. It doesn't really matter whether or not he got any in the oval office. You talk about the Clintons while ignoring the fact that trump isn't qualified and he is the president
Old 03-15-2018, 10:44 AM   #398
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Didn't Clinton lose?
How come you never discuss trumps's shortcomings, his lying or anything negative about him?
CDS aside, why do you concentrate on what you might have prevented while ignoring what you've caused?
Never mind. The answer to that is obvious.

Wikileaks is pro-trump. That's all they established. Fox is more of a propaganda mill than CNN, WaPo, or the NYT.

trump is an adulterer. It doesn't really matter whether or not he got any in the oval office. You talk about the Clintons while ignoring the fact that trump isn't qualified and he is the president
You need to tell hildebeest she lost, masterdickmuncher, because her miserable, lying ass is still campaigning in Mumbai, masterdickmuncher. She's so fucking stupid she doesn't even realize that the vast majority of Indians do not vote in American elections, and most of those who do, are Republicans, e.g., Nikki Haley, D'Souza, Jindal, etc., masterdickmuncher. Take your lib-retard propaganda and shove it up your disingenuous, dim-retard ass, masterdickmuncher.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:44 AM   #399
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

And it was your incompetent bitch hildebeest that fantasized that she was "qualified" to be president when she demonstrated that she couldn't even pass the D.C. bar exam, masterdickmuncher.
Do you support Snowden as well IB
Old 03-15-2018, 10:51 AM   #400
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Do you support Snowden as well IB
Snowden let Americans know what a lying SOBs Odumbo and his crowd were, mistake.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:54 AM   #401
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Whatever you want to sputter.
I was right about why you won't talk about trump.

PS You know they have medication for your Tourette's.
Your IBS/D too.

Old 03-15-2018, 11:12 AM   #402
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Whatever you want to sputter.
I was right about why you won't talk about trump.

PS You know they have medication for your Tourette's.
Your IBS/D too.
hildebeest won't shut-up, masterdickmuncher, and until she and her "Resist" minions like you and mistake are flushed down the commode, hildebeest will remain the topic of discussion, masterdickmuncher. P.S., masterdickmuncher, drink some water ... your liver will thank you.
Old 03-15-2018, 11:17 AM   #403
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That is the problem...even posters in a political forum, who'd (sic) you'd think know at least a modem of politics .... seem to be oblivious of facts.
Yeah, snitchy!

You would think they would know the difference between "modem" and "modicum" too!

Fucking retards!
Old 03-15-2018, 11:36 AM   #404
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah, snitchy!

You would think they would know the difference between "modem" and "modicum" too!

Fucking retards!
Damn spell PoPo is at it again!

How much you get from eccie proof reading posts?
Old 03-15-2018, 11:40 AM   #405
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Has Flynn reversed his plea yet?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women