Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2013, 05:56 PM   #391
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Ok. I see what you are saying..... Let me rephrase it... Most people lack the tenacity to go back and forth. Assuming that is what is in store for them watching a thread like this they may be hesitant to post.

This place is not for the weak, you know that, one of the reasons I always debate is because I use to be one of the weak and I just want to see a place were everyone can be a part of, that's it man.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:59 PM   #392
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
There is a huge difference about talking about other hobbyist vs. speaking up when someone with power is abusive with it...
If speaking up for them after they asked me to is wrong and shameful well then it is what it is I guess
Put it in simple terms he can understand...
30 year old woman fucks 18 year old = Life is great!
30 year old TEACHER fucks 18 year old = possible abuse of power and against the law.
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:05 PM   #393
Mia Christine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113637
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post

Question: Is anyone else concerned that providers ARE discussing your appointment details with other hobbyists--hobbyists who seem okay with then discussing our business on the board? Seems a HUGE breach in privacy, anonymity, RW identities, etc...

My response to you would be...What are you really concerned about Sir? If you conduct yourself and business in a manor that is honest and respectful with said Provider, there would be no need to reach out and discuss your session with a MOD or another member of the board.

Of all the potential misdoings in this thread, the biggest rule breakers are surely those who are sharing information about other hobbyists, right? So, Still Looking, Rockerick, Whispers, et al; Who appointed you SAFE people to come to in the case of a sour date? And is that even sanctioned activity for this board?
Granted, these Gentlemen have the strongest opinions, are the most vocal, and can be a royal pain in the bum. My apologies boys, but it's often intentional, to push your own agenda, create controversy and/ or for your own shits and giggles. While I would not necessarily entertain them on my mat (nor would they ever ask for an appointment), and board antics aside, I have heard nothing but positive things about them from the other Ladies. It makes perfect sense if a Provider does not feel comfortable going to a MOD, they would feel comfortable seeking council with someone they know, and has been around the board since it's inception.

Quote:
Crime? Perp?
Dude, we're all criminals and perps here!
If there was a crime involved, it stopped at solicitation (maybe sodomy too), but a girl not knowing the ropes and being taken advantage of by a dude? not a crime...if it were every teenage boy in the world would be guilty.

That's very interesting....Sounds a bit self incriminating to me.... You are not a teenage boy, or Peter Pan.

Crime and Perp are specific terms that aim to discredit a member (and is probably a rule violation as well). You should not throw rhetoric like this around so freely. There's an edit feature; you should use it.
You should take your own advice.

Quote:
And to the women who have posted about corroborating evidence, shame on you too. Advising a fellow provider to do/not do something is cool (that's how we become better hobbyists and providers), but when you make this information public you violate the rest of our trust.
Given YOUR HISTORY, you Sir, have zero ground to stand on, much less the personal integrity to make such a sweeping statement to the Ladies who were brave enough to stand up and post in this thread for those who feel too weak or frightened to post for themselves. You standing on your self righteous soap box, intentionally shaming them for speaking up, reflects solely on your character, not theirs.

Quote:
No; not a distraction--just addressing the part of this that could affect ME. Whispers says the point was to create a forum to dialogue about what to avoid in the future, right? I don't care to have my business discussed by providers or amongst hobbyists--that's what I DON'T want to see in the future.
That's really the crux of why you felt you needed to shame the Ladies who posted/spoke up in this thread, isn't it? If you are so concerned about "your business" being discussed between members of the community on or off the board, then take care of your own business. Conduct yourself in a manor to ensure a Provider won't feel the need to seek council on how to "handle" you, or a situation you created. You're worried your own behavior, deeds, "negotiation tactics", will be of public knowledge.... It's already out there Darlin and floating on the surface, I'm sure. "SEARCH" is always a girls best friend.

IMHO: Not that you've asked for it, but you should stick to the boys...DD and Vicky are way out of your league.
Mia Christine is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:20 PM   #394
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
And to the women who have posted about corroborating evidence, shame on you too. Advising a fellow provider to do/not do something is cool (that's how we become better hobbyists and providers), but when you make this information public you violate the rest of our trust.
As far as the women posting and calling it shameful, would you really expect us to keep hush on abuse of power from someone we are supposed to be able to turn to? I'm sorry I have integrity and a backbone at the same time.

There's enough bad stuff going on in our underworld, between people who short us, LE, aggressive gents, gents with no sense of our time, to let someone who has access to all of the information abuse his privileges and go on without being called on his actions is shameful in my book.

Simple thing is that he should know better, like all the others that perpetrate these acts, but he's a mod, I expect mods to have a different sense of right and wrong here because the lines get blurry real quick.

As far as this being considered the same as betraying the trust of gents, it simply is not the case, I did not include names at the behest of certain people and actually having a sense of right and wrong.... There is no comparisson.

But like Vikki if I have crossed some line trying to make the general public aware of the behind the scenes, you may call it as you see it.
Guest042015 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:44 PM   #395
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
No; not a distraction--just addressing the part of this that could affect ME. Whispers says the point was to create a forum to dialogue about what to avoid in the future, right? I don't care to have my business discussed by providers or amongst hobbyists--that's what I DON'T want to see in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Christine View Post
Granted, these Gentlemen have the strongest opinions, are the most vocal, and can be a royal pain in the bum. My apologies boys, but it's often intentional, to push your own agenda, create controversy and/ or for your own shits and giggles. While I would not necessarily entertain them on my mat (nor would they ever ask for an appointment), and board antics aside, I have heard nothing but positive things about them from the other Ladies. It makes perfect sense if a Provider does not feel comfortable going to a MOD, they would feel comfortable seeking council with someone they know, and has been around the board since it's inception.

You should take your own advice.

Given YOUR HISTORY, you Sir, have zero ground to stand on, much less the personal integrity to make such a sweeping statement to the Ladies who were brave enough to stand up and post in this thread for those who feel too weak or frightened to post for themselves. You standing on your self righteous soap box, intentionally shaming them for speaking up, reflects solely on your character, not theirs.

That's really the crux of why you felt you needed to shame the Ladies who posted/spoke up in this thread, isn't it? If you are so concerned about "your business" being discussed between members of the community on or off the board, then take care of your own business. Conduct yourself in a manor to ensure a Provider won't feel the need to seek council on how to "handle" you, or a situation you created. You're worried your own behavior, deeds, "negotiation tactics", will be of public knowledge.... It's already out there Darlin and floating on the surface, I'm sure. "SEARCH" is always a girls best friend.

IMHO: Not that you've asked for it, but you should stick to the boys...DD and Vicky are way out of your league.
I was going to say, don't piss off the BBW'S... but never mind!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:50 PM   #396
Mia Christine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113637
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I was going to say, don't piss off the BBW'S... but never mind!

Giggles! You SOB! Giggles!
Mia Christine is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:51 PM   #397
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61
Default Kangaroo Court; Judging but Hearing One-Side Only and Spit that Stinks: Whispers World starring DD McGee and Vikki?

Whispers, DD McGee, Vikki,

How would you know whether the alleged (phantom) griper(s) actually met Trees? YOU DONT

How do you know whether the alleged (phantom) griper(s) speaks truth? YOU DONT

How do you know they are not lying, or made-up story/tale that did not happen or happened differently than they described? YOU DONT in addition you CANT unless you hear both sides. YOU DIDN'T.

Have you ever been lied to by Jane Provider? Ever? YOU HAVE

How can you (or anyone) make any conclusions without detailed facts from both sides? YOU CANT

Sure, its much easier to hear one side then say GUILTY (without basis) then fling approbation, ridicule and shame before ANY process to see if information is real or BULL SHIT. .

But you and Whispers and Vicki all commit same conclusory-driven combination of judge, jury, prosecutor but do so without having ever posted one single, corroborated fact. NO PROVIDER HAS COME FORWARD, NONE HAS COMPLAINED, NONE HAS REGISTERED GRIPE WITH TREES PRIVATELY OR PUBLICLY. Now Trees no longer mod, there is NO RISK of coming forward IF there was anything REAL there.

That makes each of you just a bit scary. Why? Because it makes each of you appear more petty, judgmental and unwilling to use process of hearing both sides. It screams be careful with these people. And all the while, Trees getting any and every thank you and invite to repeat. From every provider Trees has reviewed and reached out to.

Whispers, Vikki and DD McGee are different handles with different puppet masters. Or not. But each have propagated rumors. Each showing capacity for being borderline vicious, even before hearing both sides. Each utilizing words and tone that are "holier than thou". Each of you self-aggrandizing at same time pompous. It also makes each of you look (anywhere from a little to a lot) more likely to do someone else's bidding. Puppetable. Yet self appointed?

Sure, sucking a lot of phlegm from the nasal cavity can lead to a fatter wad of spit that DD, Whispers and Vikki have spat at Trees (repeatedly!) OR ANY OTHER HOBBYIST or PROVIDER (Bob Hobby, Jane Provider, take cover).

Splat. Peeps should think twice before getting into spitting distance to Whispers, DD McGee and Vikki. Because if you look at HOW they come to conclusions is clear, that their spit stinks.

If Members of this Community believe that Whisper's DD McGee and Vikki have received first-hand information, that is reliable and corroborated and took time to hear BOTH sides of story and have the requisite authority, skills and integrity and legitimacy to protect the allegedly weak/vulnerable (?) Members of our Community, please VOTE for Whispers, Vikki and DD McGee to become ECCIE's

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:56 PM   #398
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Christine View Post
Granted, these Gentlemen have the strongest opinions, are the most vocal, and can be a royal pain in the bum.

The girls that let me go Greek tend to do so for the opposite reason.... No pain from my tool.....

My apologies boys, but it's often intentional, to push your own agenda, create controversy and/ or for your own shits and giggles.

nnnnaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

While I would not necessarily entertain them on my mat (nor would they ever ask for an appointment), and board antics aside, I have heard nothing but positive things about them from the other Ladies.

It makes perfect sense if a Provider does not feel comfortable going to a MOD, they would feel comfortable seeking council with someone they know, and has been around the board since it's inception.
That was some kind of positive endorsement right?

Or did she take a shot at me cause I am old?

Or is it Movie Review Night? Something worth dreaming about!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:58 PM   #399
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
You really do Still Looking a disservice when you don't include him in your rants.... He needs his props too.....

And Rocker Rick..... He was there in the beginning.... And a cast of supporting players as well....
Old 10-02-2013, 08:04 PM   #400
Whispers

Quote:
That makes each of you just a bit scary. Why? Because it makes each of you appear more petty, judgmental and unwilling to use process of hearing both sides.
We heard their side.... We heard yours......(you never)... We chose to believe them....

Maybe the combined years of experience and credibility on our side of the fence simply lends itself to our "throwing our weight around".

I do tend to "carry more weight" around here than you so it is natural for me to be believed.....

I can understand where all of this "weighs heavily" on you......

Kind of like you got yourself into "a ton of shit" huh?

Sorry man.... couldn't miss the opportunity....
Old 10-02-2013, 09:10 PM   #401
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

How would you know whether the alleged (phantom) griper(s) actually met Trees? YOU DONT

Which is what I said to you and why I walked away...

How do you know they are not lying, or made-up story/tale that did not happen or happened differently than they described? YOU DONT in addition you CANT unless you hear both sides. YOU DIDN'T.

Have you ever been lied to by Jane Provider? Ever? YOU HAVE

How can you (or anyone) make any conclusions without detailed facts from both sides? YOU CANT

Sure, its much easier to hear one side then say GUILTY (without basis) then fling approbation, ridicule and shame before ANY process to see if information is real or BULL SHIT. .

If one is saying guilty how are they flinging approbation at the same time?
So you are being praised and ridiculed at the same time?

But you and Whispers and Vicki all commit same conclusory-driven combination of judge, jury, prosecutor but do so without having ever posted one single, corroborated fact. NO PROVIDER HAS COME FORWARD, NONE HAS COMPLAINED, NONE HAS REGISTERED GRIPE WITH TREES PRIVATELY OR PUBLICLY. Now Trees no longer mod, there is NO RISK of coming forward IF there was anything REAL there.

Again was asked not to for fear..whether real or not it was reason given so again why I walked away.It was relay they felt huge risk within their RW

That makes each of you just a bit scary. Why? Because it makes each of you appear more petty, judgmental and unwilling to use process of hearing both sides. It screams be careful with these people. And all the while, Trees getting any and every thank you and invite to repeat. From every provider Trees has reviewed and reached out to.

Whispers, Vikki and DD McGee are different handles with different puppet masters. Or not. But each have propagated rumors. Each showing capacity for being borderline vicious, even before hearing both sides. Each utilizing words and tone that are "holier than thou". Each of you self-aggrandizing at same time pompous. It also makes each of you look (anywhere from a little to a lot) more likely to do someone else's bidding. Puppetable. Yet self appointed?

Sure, sucking a lot of phlegm from the nasal cavity can lead to a fatter wad of spit that DD, Whispers and Vikki have spat at Trees (repeatedly!) OR ANY OTHER HOBBYIST or PROVIDER (Bob Hobby, Jane Provider, take cover).

Splat. Peeps should think twice before getting into spitting distance to Whispers, DD McGee and Vikki. Because if you look at HOW they come to conclusions is clear, that their spit stinks.

If Members of this Community believe that Whisper's DD McGee and Vikki have received first-hand information, that is reliable and corroborated and took time to hear BOTH sides of story and have the requisite authority, skills and integrity and legitimacy to protect the allegedly weak/vulnerable (?) Members of our Community, please VOTE for Whispers, Vikki and DD McGee to become ECCIE's

19Trees
Really you are gonna call me vicious now?????? ..I am am no ones fucking puppet..I am a real girl with a real voice.. but you sir have shown both sides of your face here and after reading this last post I wouldn't waste any spit on you if you were on fire....... Im tired of playing nice now..you can go fuck yourself asshole
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:23 PM   #402
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
What part of WE ARE ADDRESSING THE ALLEGED and still unsubstantiated ACTIONS OF A MOD...

Ftfy... Carry on.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:43 PM   #403
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn View Post
Really you are gonna call me vicious now?????? ..I am am no ones fucking puppet..I am a real girl with a real voice.. but you sir have shown both sides of your face here and after reading this last post I wouldn't waste any spit on you if you were on fire....... Im tired of playing nice now..you can go fuck yourself asshole

Ooooops......
Old 10-02-2013, 09:50 PM   #404
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I said it once I'll say it again... NEVER mess with a girl who has been washing balls all day!

Before the MODS send everyone back to their corners and close this AGAIN....

Let's listen to one of my FAVS

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:12 PM   #405
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Vikki

Tired of playing "nice" ? Nice to be accusatory, listen to one sided story that is likely a fabricated lie then go on attack.

That is playing nice? The "Fuck You Asshole" is Vikki Lynn's version of nice. Shouldn't there be two sides to "fucking" ? Not according to Vikki. One can get fucked by Vikki but never get any visible action. Sort of like an illusion?

You are beautiful woman and a person who deserves and has been given respect. But Vikki Lynn don't give back. Yes a beautiful woman, But not nice. Nor fair. Sloppy. Venal. A liar or liar's messenger? We will never know but peeps should be careful around YOU? Fascinating how this thread revealed more about you, Whispers and DD McGee than it did about Trees or modtardary.

Hang peeps based on heresay and lies. Puppet or puppeteer who cares. Just not nice. Nor justified based on facts. More like what comes from leaky diaper or fat wad of spit that stinks. Kind of dirty too. Not always in a good way either.

One more thing, Vikki. This phantom that has was "wronged" and "reached out" to you, ask her to describe Trees tattoo? Any provider who has gone BCD with Trees knows the answer. Self authenticating. If one of these liars (or story tellers made up from whole cloth) gets it right, I will escrow $500 pending a friendly mediation. Now we will learn whether or not Vikki (and Whispers and DD McGee) are bullshitters or not. Produce the info or shut your dirty mouth because its creating a stench. Want to mediate in fair, even-handed way that listens to both sides, go ahead. But Vikki and your ilk don't play that way. Whimper's radio can play in the background. 24/7.

Your phantoms played you or you played them. We will never know. What we do know is that NOTHING has been exposed that affects Trees rep, which is strong and has been strengthened by your petty foolery. Take a bow. That should be easy. Pulling it back to erect that's more of a challenge.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women