Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2016, 04:12 AM   #391
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglemonkey View Post
she hijacks their threads and makes it about her. .
May I respectfully point out that in this thread, at least, she was the OP and was talking about a completely different topic, her health, and it is others who have hijacked it, starting with less than empathetic responses.

You may like to review your comment and revise it, unless you do not care about your reputation for truth and honesty.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:46 AM   #392
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
First of all, I apologize to anyone who tried to reach out to me in the past couple days, as I was totally MIA in the hospital due to extremely high blood pressure.

I just made it home from hospital yesterday, but there are good news and bad news. The bad news is that I am still constantly monitoring my blood pressure, which is doing well so far.

The good news is that I was able to re-negotiate a better term with my current rental lease, so I am staying in Kirkwood/i-10 area for at least another 6 months to a year

Thus, please dis-regard my earlier moving notice. Once again, I apologize to people who tried to get a hold of me, as I was really sick with my high blood pressure. I will recover for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Be well
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamasaki26 View Post
Glad you're feeling better and I hope that your high blood pressure continues to stabilize.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulWalker View Post
I hope you feel better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
This alert is meant for people who tried to reach me for the past couple days as i didn't expect to have my blood pressure shooting off the roof.

I will get better and be ready to rock'n'roll tomorrow.

I thank people here who wish me well.

As for you Don T. Lukbak, if you just want to send me a get-well basket, just say so. There is no need to beat around bush by picking bones on my choice of words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojodancer15 View Post
Be well..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
Eccie trolls will elevate blood pressure if you take them seriously.

Get well soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post
May I respectfully point out that in this thread, at least, she was the OP and was talking about a completely different topic, her health, and it is others who have hijacked it, starting with less than empathetic responses.

You may like to review your comment and revise it, unless you do not care about your reputation for truth and honesty.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:40 AM   #393
junglemonkey
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by essence View Post

Mood point. My comment is directed at other threads that other people create that she then hijacks and makes It bout herself and brings attention to her OUTTING ways. And i do believe I, and mods, gave her advice to stop but she kept going.

As for this thread, she went batshit all on her own. Just look back at how many times in a row she posted when no one was replying to her. She created this train wreck when she didn't have too.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:51 AM   #394
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Too many

up in this mofo
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 10:01 AM   #395
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
Too many

up in this mofo
Captain Obvious
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 11:02 AM   #396
LuckOfTheOrient
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
I have screened gentlemen who want to see me, but for whatever reason, our schedules have not lined up.
They probably came to their senses once they realized all that stomach flab your packing .
LuckOfTheOrient is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:06 PM   #397
darksouls
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckOfTheOrient View Post
They probably came to their senses once they realized all that stomach flab your packing .
that stomach flab is worth a premium!!! that's why her rate is $$$$
darksouls is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women