Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60014
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2014, 04:01 AM   #391
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You hear crickets because by 2003 there were no WMD's in Iraq.
Reading comprehension has not been your strong point:

I suppose you want a link, too?

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/10/2...found-in-iraq/

An initial glance at the WikiLeaks war logs doesn’t reveal evidence of some massive WMD program by the Saddam Hussein regime — the Bush administration’s most (in)famous rationale for invading Iraq. But chemical weapons, especially, did not vanish from the Iraqi battlefield. Remnants of Saddam’s toxic arsenal, largely destroyed after the Gulf War, remained. Jihadists, insurgents and foreign (possibly Iranian) agitators turned to these stockpiles during the Iraq conflict — and may have brewed up their own deadly agents.

In August 2004, for instance, American forces surreptitiously purchased what they believed to be containers of liquid sulfur mustard, a toxic “blister agent” used as a chemical weapon since World War I. The troops tested the liquid, and “reported two positive results for blister.” The chemical was then “triple-sealed and transported to a secure site” outside their base. …

Nearly three years later, American troops were still finding WMD in the region. An armored Buffalo vehicle unearthed a cache of artillery shells “that was covered by sacks and leaves under an Iraqi Community Watch checkpoint. “The 155mm rounds are filled with an unknown liquid, and several of which are leaking a black tar-like substance.” Initial tests were inconclusive. But later, “the rounds tested positive for mustard.”

No wonder he wanted his troops to be issued protective gear and masks!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:17 AM   #392
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Hot air LOL that says it all . The link is bad...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:28 AM   #393
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The link is bad...
Yours is too ...
Old 03-24-2014, 09:53 AM   #394
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
No imagination, no brains. Think! Really Think before you post.

Don't have time to fill your head right now.
In other words, you have no response.

You make up a bunch of stupid shit that is easily debunked and then tell us that we lack imagination because we are not as gullible as you.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 09:58 AM   #395
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Looks like it ended up in the Indian Ocean, according to the latest from Malaysian authorities, relying on US and British analysis.
I hope someone lands one on a short runway to prove the point, now that it appears over, so we will be better prepared for the next inevitable situation like this.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:09 AM   #396
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Your bimbos probably can't read. That's your "edge"!

FLUSH!
So I'm posting to impress bimbo's that can't read.

Do you realize how twisted you have positioned yourself? That defies all logic...well except yours!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:49 AM   #397
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yours is too ...
ERROR 404 page not found...Guess that about sums you up ....
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:59 AM   #398
CJ7
Valued Poster

potted trees 10-20 feet tall

no wonder nobody will ever find the plane again

lmtao
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:40 PM   #399
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Looks like it ended up in the Indian Ocean, according to the latest from Malaysian authorities, relying on US and British analysis.
I hope someone lands one on a short runway to prove the point, now that it appears over, so we will be better prepared for the next inevitable situation like this.
Are you drunk posting?

It crashed in the Indian Ocean - probably due to fire.

What would be the point of landing a 777 on a short runway, since that DID NOT HAPPEN?

Maybe the whole reason no terrorist organization has ever tried to hijack and HIDE a jumbo jet full of people is that they know it is damn near impossible to do it and not get caught within a short period of time.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:31 PM   #400
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Saying that I have no response is like saying that Obama has no ego. I just don't have time to spend an uninterrupted 30 minutes to write it out so you can understand (understand? Sometimes I kill myself). Just put it down in the ashtray XNEW. That stuff is no good for you.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:45 PM   #401
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Saying that I have no response is like saying that Obama has no ego. I just don't have time to spend an uninterrupted 30 minutes to write it out so you can understand (understand? Sometimes I kill myself). Just put it down in the ashtray XNEW. That stuff is no good for you.
Keep telling yourself that.

You got your brains beat in by about a dozen people for your stupid theories about hijacking and hiding a jumbo jet that covers most of a football field and eliminating 239 witnesses.

And your response is to say you can prove it all, but you are just too busy to explain it to us.

How about this explanation instead: You have run out of stupid alternate theories and now you are trying to blow a smoke screen.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:51 PM   #402
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Keep telling yourself that.

You got your brains beat in by about a dozen people for your stupid theories about hijacking and hiding a jumbo jet that covers most of a football field and eliminating 239 witnesses.

And your response is to say you can prove it all, but you are just too busy to explain it to us.

How about this explanation instead: You have run out of stupid alternate theories and now you are trying to blow a smoke screen.

difficult to believe idiots like JB exist in a modern world isn't it?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:19 PM   #403
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Are you drunk posting?

It crashed in the Indian Ocean - probably due to fire.

What would be the point of landing a 777 on a short runway, since that DID NOT HAPPEN?

Maybe the whole reason no terrorist organization has ever tried to hijack and HIDE a jumbo jet full of people is that they know it is damn near impossible to do it and not get caught within a short period of time.
To prove it can happen and be prepared for the next hijacking when someone smarter than the last asshole pulls it off.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:39 PM   #404
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
To prove it can happen and be prepared for the next hijacking when someone smarter than the last asshole pulls it off.

well maybe the next asshole will be smart enough to get a 777 off a short runway after he or she gets a 777 ON a short runway ... it hasn't happened yet
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:40 PM   #405
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So I'm posting to impress bimbo's that can't read.
Based on your self-grandizement and self-perceived intellectual superiority in your posting-excursions, it would seem likely (probable as in "probably") that you regularly announce your posting-victories to your bimbos who swoon over your accomplishments, particularly given your inclination to distort what you say and what others' say to fit your desired result.

Their inability in reading comprehension, similar to yours, gives you the advantage ("the edge" as I said) of your bimbos not actually knowing the real outcomes of your misadventures and miscalculations, such as the ....

.......... Zimmerman trial!!!! NOT GUILTY OF EVERYTHING CHARGED!!!!!!

The "swooshing" noise is the ... FLUSH.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women