Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2014, 08:24 PM   #391
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I can almost see it: IB in a diaper, sucking down on a bottle of rancid milk.

Oh the horror! What kind of mental image have I accidentally created! How do I expunge it from my brain!

What sick fucking things are you up to now IB?

So sad IB, so sad.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:28 PM   #392
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post

What sick fucking things are you up to now IB?

So sad IB, so sad.
It's obvious by your latest picture, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you have more to master than just shoelaces.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:55 PM   #393
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Why is our military not armed... ?

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.c...go-armed.html/

WASHINGTON–In the wake of Wednesday’s shootings at Fort Hood, Rep. Steve Stockman today blamed gun control advocates and renewed a call to end gun bans at military bases.

“Only the most out-of-touch radical would try to disarm soldiers,” said the Clear Lake Republican, who lost the U.S. Senate primary in March. “It’s time to repeal this deadly anti-gun law before it creates another mass killing. This is another tragedy created by anti-gun activists.”

Stockman introduced the Safe Military Bases Act last September, after a mass shooting at the Navy Yard in Washington, D.C., that left 12 people plus the gunman dead. Cosponsors include several Texas Republicans: Reps. Michael Burgess of Lewisville, Louie Gohmert of Tyler, Pete Olson of Sugar Land, and Randy Weber of Friendswood. The bill would would strike down laws passed in the 1990s that prohibit most service members from carrying weapons on base.

“This is the third mass shooting on a military base in five years, and it’s because our trained soldiers aren’t allowed to carry defensive weapons,” Stockman said Thursday in a statement.

The Fort Hood incident left four dead, including the suspected gunman, and wounded 14. In 2009, the sprawling post in Central Texas was the site of a shooting spree that killed 13 and wounded 31. Army psychiatrist Nidal Hasan was convicted in military court and faces the death penalty.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:00 PM   #394
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's obvious by your latest picture, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you have more to master than just shoelaces.
Hey IB, it looks like the newest incarnation of CJohn just bumped your dipshit thread.

Are you thinking of voting again?
Old 04-04-2014, 09:12 PM   #395
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Why is our military not armed... ?

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.c...go-armed.html/

WASHINGTON–In the wake of Wednesday’s shootings at Fort Hood, Rep. Steve Stockman today blamed gun control advocates and renewed a call to end gun bans at military bases.

“Only the most out-of-touch radical would try to disarm soldiers,” said the Clear Lake Republican, who lost the U.S. Senate primary in March. “It’s time to repeal this deadly anti-gun law before it creates another mass killing. This is another tragedy created by anti-gun activists.”

Stockman introduced the Safe Military Bases Act last September, after a mass shooting at the Navy Yard in Washington, D.C., that left 12 people plus the gunman dead. Cosponsors include several Texas Republicans: Reps. Michael Burgess of Lewisville, Louie Gohmert of Tyler, Pete Olson of Sugar Land, and Randy Weber of Friendswood. The bill would would strike down laws passed in the 1990s that prohibit most service members from carrying weapons on base.

“This is the third mass shooting on a military base in five years, and it’s because our trained soldiers aren’t allowed to carry defensive weapons,” Stockman said Thursday in a statement.

The Fort Hood incident left four dead, including the suspected gunman, and wounded 14. In 2009, the sprawling post in Central Texas was the site of a shooting spree that killed 13 and wounded 31. Army psychiatrist Nidal Hasan was convicted in military court and faces the death penalty.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:07 PM   #396
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Hey IB, it looks like the newest incarnation of CJohn just bumped your dipshit thread.

I noticed that.

You think the original Dipshit needs more attention?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:09 PM   #397
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Yeah, Dim Bulbo!

Stockman blamed gun control advocates for disarming the US Army at Fort Hood.

He's almost as fucking stupid as you are.

But not quite.

No wonder you had to post it twice.

You are the poster boy for NO GUNS FOR MENTAL PATIENTS.
Old 04-05-2014, 03:00 AM   #398
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You are the poster boy for NO GUNS FOR MENTAL PATIENTS.
Are you certain that he is a "boy?"

He appears to be one of "those"?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 03:45 AM   #399
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

IIFFy, you do realize you quoted yourself and added nothing new.

Most people would consider that to be self-aggrandizing charlatan kind of behavior.

Guess that fits.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 07:59 AM   #400
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Don't use big words with Dim Bulbo, Old-T. It only confuses him further. And you know what that means! YouTube cut and paste!
Old 04-05-2014, 08:21 AM   #401
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Since Heller, every Court of Appeal but one has ruled contrary to your ignorant POV, Speedy. Quake in your sneakers, Speedy.
We'll see what happens Heller was decided by a 5-4 vote. Allowing handguns in the home vs. allowing handguns on the street is a totally different scenario IMHO. Assuming this case makes it to the SCOTUS, I believe that at least one of the 5 majority SCOTUS judges will join the 4 minority judges.

Strange how I am not calling your POV "ignorant". It is simply a POV that I disagree with. I am calling you ignorant though, because you are an IDIOT, not for what you believe in but in your refusal to accept other people's opinions as simply that -- opinions.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 08:32 AM   #402
Yssup Rider
BANNED

It is impossible of IBIdiot to disagree with anyone without rants, raves and insults. Even if they're not In English.

In my opinion, this is the behavior of a person with incredibly low self-esteem and high self-loathing. Add in the inability to exit a thread without having the last word and you've got one SERIOUSLY fucked up individual.

I'm pretty sure I'm right here.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:07 AM   #403
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Just a FYI, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, the OP of that thread was CBJ7. So, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you've ignorantly managed to miscontrue who owns that thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
We'll see what happens Heller was decided by a 5-4 vote. Allowing handguns in the home vs. allowing handguns on the street is a totally different scenario IMHO. Assuming this case makes it to the SCOTUS, I believe that at least one of the 5 majority SCOTUS judges will join the 4 minority judges.

Strange how I am not calling your POV "ignorant". It is simply a POV that I disagree with. I am calling you ignorant though, because you are an IDIOT, not for what you believe in but in your refusal to accept other people's opinions as simply that -- opinions.
Your POV is ignorant because you and your ilk purposefully ignore and misrepresent the well explained purpose and intent of the Founding Fathers when they wrote the Second Amendment, Speedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It is impossible of IBIdiot to disagree with anyone without rants, raves and insults. Even if they're not In English.

In my opinion, this is the behavior of a person with incredibly low self-esteem and high self-loathing. Add in the inability to exit a thread without having the last word and you've got one SERIOUSLY fucked up individual.

I'm pretty sure I'm right here.
It's a verifiable fact that you and your opinion, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, are held in very, very low esteem by an overwhelming majority in this forum.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:30 AM   #404
JCM800
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award
Quote:
Quote:
Just a FYI, the OP of that thread was CBJ7. So, you've ignorantly managed to miscontrue who owns that thread.
Hey IB, I see that you're showing off your lack of reading/comprehending skills again today ...in true dipshit form also.

Miscontrue? ....you missed one there spelling boy.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:41 AM   #405
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey IB, I see that you're showing off your lack of reading/comprehending skills again today ...in true dipshit form also.

Miscontrue? ....you missed one there spelling boy.
So you noticed a typo, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Whoop–de–fucking-do, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout!

That's hardly a full step up from you staring at and contemplating the lint in your disgustingly filthy navel, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women