Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47556
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2019, 09:40 AM   #406
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I don’t know what you’ve been paying attention to (apparently not much) but the Trump administration is pressing Ukraine and others for information regarding the 2016 election, not 2020. Finding out who and what happened is perfectly legitimate, or at least it was during Meuller’s failed investigation.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander, no? Or is it that you don’t actually give AF about election integrity unless it benefits your own political leanings? Somehow, I’m inclined to believe the later.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 09:55 AM   #407
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The ONLY reason why those loons want "closed" and "secret" hearings is because .....

... THEY HAVE NOTHING! THEY NEVER DID AND THEY NEVER WILL.
This is a question for any other takers, not necessarily LexusLover who's already given his answer. Why are the hearings closed and secret? You'd think Democratic Congressmen would want as much attention as possible focused on this. Possible explanations are national security, or having the ability to selectively leak testimony, but neither those nor LexusLover's explanation makes a lot of sense to me, given what we know from the witness' written opening statements. I'm not saying one of these isn't correct, just that I don't understand Congress' rationale.

I think the hearings should be public and open.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:02 AM   #408
Jacuzzme
BANNED

The rationale is so that they can keep the public from hearing anything exculpatory, but selectively leak anything they can spin as damning. It also, along with not voting for a legitimate inquiry, prevents the other side from presenting, or even pursuing, contradictory evidence.

The democrats are pathetic and transparent. No free thinker buys what they’re selling, as will be witnessed when they’re crushed in 2020.
Old 10-20-2019, 10:08 AM   #409
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm going to take a guess Tiny. I think it has to do with integrity of the witness's statements. For example, they may not want a witness "selling" their story to a media outlet because then it diminishes the statement. That's only a guess.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:12 AM   #410
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
The rationale is so that they can keep the public from hearing anything exculpatory, but selectively leak anything they can spin as damning. It also, along with not voting for a legitimate inquiry, prevents the other side from presenting, or even pursuing, contradictory evidence.

The democrats are pathetic and transparent. No free thinker buys what they’re selling, as will be witnessed when they’re crushed in 2020.
The hole in this argument is the press, which is going to selectively pick parts of testimony, twist them around and take them out of context to try to favor one candidate or the other. Open hearings would provide them lots and lots of fodder. And since the mainstream media, with some notable exceptions like Fox, has an anti-Trump bias, this would work against Trump.

Again, I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it doesn't make sense to me.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:15 AM   #411
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I'm going to take a guess Tiny. I think it has to do with integrity of the witness's statements. For example, they may not want a witness "selling" their story to a media outlet because then it diminishes the statement. That's only a guess.
That's as good or better a guess than any of mine Ellen. I guess you could view this like a grand jury process, where the witnesses testify in secret, although as we know there's no chance of that bunch on Capitol Hill keeping anything secret.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:47 AM   #412
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Using the term Hearings is misleading the trumptards. It’s assumed the inquiry is being ran like the hearings of Emails or Benghazi. An inquiry is a investigation into suspicious incidents committed by the fat lying bastard and his minions.

No US attorney is going to hold a investigation into a suspect in public and neither will the House. The evidence will be collected, the articles will be written and then presented to the House for Vote. When the articles are forwarded to the Senate it’s the Senates job to hold a trial.

The impeachment trial of Donald J Trump should be televised, but Moscow Mitch is unlikely going to let that happen.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 10:55 AM   #413
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:

The trump party is so fucking stupid they can’t see the difference between a inquiry and a hearing. Their in doubt so they run in circles shit and shout conspiracy.
Old 10-20-2019, 11:04 AM   #414
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 11:13 AM   #415
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
The impeachment trial of Donald J Trump should be televised, but Moscow Mitch is unlikely going to let that happen.
There’s not going to be an impeachment trial.
Old 10-20-2019, 11:53 AM   #416
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post

what's with the dots?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 11:57 AM   #417
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
There’s not going to be an impeachment trial.
Post # 415. I’ll remind you...folks often lose memory in detox.
Old 10-20-2019, 12:14 PM   #418
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Dude there’s not even an impeachment proceeding, let alone a trial which they absolutely won’t do because they know what the outcome will be. Keep hyping yourself up though, the letdown couldn’t be worse than Meuller and you survived that bust.

You think that you’d have learned through 3 years of screeching “ORANGE MAN FINISHED” that you’re consistently wrong.
Old 10-20-2019, 12:28 PM   #419
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude there’s not even an impeachment proceeding, let alone a trial which they absolutely won’t do because they know what the outcome will be. .
Post 415 made myself a digital reminder. The day I throw it in your face don’t start that but, but, but Clinton bullshit
Old 10-20-2019, 12:50 PM   #420
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Clinton’s inquiry was legitimate, he actually committed crimes. This one isn’t and Democrats know it, which is why they’re hiding in a scif.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women