Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2013, 10:32 PM   #406
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Trees View Post
Fascinating how this thread revealed more about you, Whispers and DD McGee than it did about Trees or modtardary.
You really can't see the forest for the trees can you?

Even after the Trees have been chopped down and put through the wood chipper.....

WOW 15,378 Views here on Day 11.

1,660 views since yesterday for the MOST VIEWED day of the thread?

Even after I called for people to ignore the thread and let it slip away..... (Post 360)

I think this is one of those times that I really surprised myself!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:47 PM   #407
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Whimpers

You said, "Kind of like you got yourself into "a ton of shit" huh?

Getting a ton perhaps (though not 3 hours per day) but no Greek of late,

See, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=862088

Alicia was no ton of shit, though you do fill that suit nice and snugly, too bad your diaper's leak since it ruins the look and smell of that suit you wear so grandly.

Want views? You GOT EM. Now get a provider who has a gripe and identify Trees tattoo. If they went BCD with Trees they know the answer. If not, you got played. Whether or not you were played (or did the playing) you have shown yourself to be petty and effective at attracting attention. Perfect for the DJ of Whimpers Radio where, mostly its all shit all the time.

All the while, Trees stand tall.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:09 AM   #408
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Never mind
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:38 AM   #409
boobs mcgee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

for those involved actively in the mudslinging:

let's get back to the issue at hand. is there proof a (former) moderator abused his title to get freebies, extras, extended time, discounts, or whatever....that a regular client would not have gotten?

this is a yes or no question. and supply the proof. don't mudsling just because you don't like a particular person on here. supply proof or be done with your allegation. don't cloud the issue here. if you are guilty of any of the above as mod, admit it, close your ECCIE account, and move the fuck on with your life. consider it an excommunication and a lesson learned.

the way i see it a few things are never going to change:

1. Whispers will get away with his name calling because the mods allow him to. like it or not, call it favoritism, that is reality.

2. It is human nature in any political situation to get something based upon perceived status. as an ECCIE mod it is tempting to throw the "mod" card out there to get something, be it preferential treatment or whatever. there have been allegations of it in the past with other mods. on the former ASPD board it was prevalent. i don't see how it would be any different here. if it happened here, it is no surprise. typical behavior based upon human nature and politics. it WILL continue in the future with other mods. in the next few months everyone will forget this conversation took place.
boobs mcgee is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:50 AM   #410
19Trees
Valued Poster

Default Post Count Slut: How Whispers Lost $67,000

Hey Whimpers

Post count. That is what you are all about.

You have around 8000 posts on these Boards and are proud of it. No irony is lost on posts about post counts.

Since lots of your posts often long and thick, assume 10 mins per post. Lets not include "think time" in the calculation.

That is 80,000 minutes.

That is 1333 hours.

Since you intelligent man, Trees gonna assume you can earn at least $50/hour doing something professional. So had you used the 1333 hours to earn money professionally you would have earned about $67,000.

Instead you post a HUGE amount of low quality information. Rarely do bring quality information, rather pompous criticisms of others and commentary that is "I know best" tinged. This thread is illustrative of your venality.

Obviously you hugely invested in time (and lost wages) into this obsession of yours. THE POST COUNT.

You have also shown yourself to be one who plays-other-people more than you get played but both were revealed to the Community here.

Kindly consider getting a job and some outdoor exercise that will keep your mind fresh on your work. Even if you don't need the money, working will take you away from your obsession and you will be mentally healthier as a result. Exercise helps too. If you continue to drivel and leak and reach toward that 10,000 post number (almost 80% there, congrats) instead of getting a job and doing something useful with your sorry life, you and this Community will benefit. Less can be more big guy.

If you don't (get a job?) and elect instead to WORK YOUR POST COUNT, more and more peeps will choke back the tiny bit of throw up in the back of their mouths when they hear your Whimpers.

And if you get ONE provider to describe a Trees tat (if they met Trees BCD they know it), then add THAT post. Finally you will then will your "information" be subject to fact checking. Fat checking is worthwhile. But sometimes, it requires leaving the house and going outside. Shucks for Whimpers.

Fresh facts from Whimpers? NOT. Helpful reviews from Whimpers? NOT. Whimpers sharing alleged wealth? OVERSTATED and UNDERWHELMING. Whimpers ability to talk shit? OUTSTANDING, perfected over 8000 posts and counting.

GET A JOB. CALL YOUR MOTHER. KISS A STRIPPER. Do something useful. Stay away from area high schools. Some sick shit bro. Ew.

You are a post count slut and an awful big one at that. And you are the perv who takes advantage of the vulnerable but in a familiar sloshing way went on the attack (without apparent basis) without any goods. Hot Air and post counts. Surely your family proud?

This thread lot more revealing of you, Whimpers than any other Member on these Boards. Parse these words however you wish but for you own good, GET A JOB Whimpers.

19Trees
Old 10-03-2013, 04:34 AM   #411
VeniVidiVici
Registered Member

Default Worse than a Post Count Slut

Disclaimer: This is MY perception, you may see it this way as well or disagree:

Whispers is a view count whore. He mentioned it in several posts, compares his threads and counts to other threads and counts views on a daily or hourly basis.

He will do anything to get to a high view count. That's the whole purpose. It's what he gets off on, his drug.

Unfortunately he does it in a very malicious and destroying way. He will not stop at anything to get his fix.

He parties and invites others. Pretends to be your friend. But ask yourself why ?
He pays his way into your trust to get dirt on others and you. It will be used, no doubt.

Myself, long time lurker, have just recently created an ID when Austin threads seemed to be informative and helpful with just a few insults.
Back to old ways THX to Mr. Whispers.

Would never develop an Eccie presence or personality, because he will use it against you for his self satisfaction.

Would never trust or give a piece of information to Mr. Whispers.
Very predictable time bomb.

Kudos to the other view count whores who manage high counts without being
"Whispers the Malicious Destroyer".
VeniVidiVici is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:29 AM   #412
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I think you were too generous in your assessment, Trees. $12.50 per hour seems a more reasonable guesstimate.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:47 AM   #413
Reincarnated
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Actually Whispers is a very successful person in his field of endeavor. His line of work just happens to have a lot of down time in between periods of insanity and stress as does mine. He hasn't posted in awhile since he hooked up with his gal. He is just getting caught up...
Reincarnated is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:57 AM   #414
Whispers

For those of you that feel I have contributed very little..... Take a look at Trees recent posts.... Some are almost TOTALLY devoid of the 3rd person narrative and we get to hear Trees.... the man.....

And look back over the last few days and you will find more than once where I suggested that people let this thread go and wilt away as so many that post here seem to think there is no interest....

MY posts are in direct response to others questions, accusations or innuendo.....

Even Trees has done HIS part to bring the ladies BACK to the thread after they left and bring a new one to the party with his insulting ways....

Yes I enjoy the fact that what I write creates material that forces interactions and draws people in to read it.

Yes I enjoy having 18 of the top 100 Threads viewed on ECCIE in Austin.

Once again folks... If you want to start something up or question me... if it is NOT related to the subject matter of the thread pick a new one! This one is already in the top 10. Help get 2 more into the top 100 so I can claim to generate 20% of the Austin Traffic! Maybe the owners will sell Banner Ad placement in my Sig Line!
Old 10-03-2013, 08:58 AM   #415
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnated View Post
Actually Whispers is a very successful person in his field of endeavor. His line of work just happens to have a lot of down time in between periods of insanity and stress as does mine. He hasn't posted in awhile since he hooked up with his gal. He is just getting caught up...
Old 10-03-2013, 09:25 AM   #416
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42
Default Proving my point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Christine View Post
You should take your own advice.

Given YOUR HISTORY, you Sir, have zero ground to stand on, much less the personal integrity to make such a sweeping statement to the Ladies who were brave enough to stand up and post in this thread for those who feel too weak or frightened to post for themselves. You standing on your self righteous soap box, intentionally shaming them for speaking up, reflects solely on your character, not theirs.

That's really the crux of why you felt you needed to shame the Ladies who posted/spoke up in this thread, isn't it? If you are so concerned about "your business" being discussed between members of the community on or off the board, then take care of your own business. Conduct yourself in a manor to ensure a Provider won't feel the need to seek council on how to "handle" you, or a situation you created. You're worried your own behavior, deeds, "negotiation tactics", will be of public knowledge.... It's already out there Darlin and floating on the surface, I'm sure. "SEARCH" is always a girls best friend.

IMHO: Not that you've asked for it, but you should stick to the boys...DD and Vicky are way out of your league.
I was unaware that I had negative experiences or reputation?!

I suppose, like Trees, that I would like to know who has an issue, as to make it right.

But I don't want you to tell me what it is; that would prove my point: Unless I have violated a rule or earned an ALERT, you should not know anything about me. I have NOT seen you before (though you did vet me for a potential meeting AND found me acceptable).

I'm not sure what "search" reveals about me, but I'm sure that none of my activities or posts are worthy of gossip or defamation.

My point remains simple: serious complaints against a man ought to be taken to the MODS/higher-ups, not Whispers or even other providers.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:40 AM   #417
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whoever sent me the text stating they are deeply rooted and the leaves are about to fall on me..threatening kids is pretty low no need to go there if you have a problem with me deal with me but leave innocent kids out of it...
Old 10-03-2013, 10:53 AM   #418
19Trees
Valued Poster

Vikki

Trees did NOT send you a text. Trees has no idea who might have. Seriously.

Kindly ask the woman (?) who alleges dirt on Trees and ask her this to describe Trees tattoo. If she went BCD with Trees she will KNOW IT. If she doesn't, she made it up and played you like a musical instrument. You don't have to disclose her name or handle, just ask her for any verification that s/he actually MET Trees.

Amazing how peeps can make shit up, and you (and Whispers and DD McGee) will swallow it whole. Swallow. Gulp.

Then spread that shit around the Community. Nice.

Kindly consider playing fair with peeps. Being a refractor and multiplier of made-up shit not good for your reputation. Vikki Lynn: The provider who will listen (or cultivate?) lies and made-up shit on other Members then will go public (on these Boards) without cross examining, confirming or even carefully examining the information for accuracy. The word "sucker" has a bunch of meanings. Seems you fit a few. Basing that on your posts here alone. Other information about you that might help Community know the real Vikki Lynn is omitted. Why? Because Trees has no confirmation that any of it is true. Or NOT.

As for Trees rep, you may (?) have helped do some damage although it has not prevented one meeting with a new provider nor meetings with regulars (repeats) that are happening regularly.

Mission NOT accomplished, Vikki. Rather just a sloppy use of hearsay and a revelation about you and your petty, lying "friends".

Who knows who sent you text. Not Trees. Trees don't have your number. If Trees did, would elect to delete it.

Wish you luck though. At same time recognize that was goes around, comes around and by spewing unconfirmed and made-up lies might give peeps caution to have contact with you.

So you and you phantom-accuser gonna describe the tat? That would prove they actually met Trees. Bring it, Vikki. You got nothing on Trees. Admit same and apologize? Back pedal? Doubtful. But ain't no crime being hopeful.

19Trees
Old 10-03-2013, 11:04 AM   #419
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Vikki

Trees did NOT send you a text. Trees has no idea who might have. Seriously.

Kindly ask the woman (?) who alleges dirt on Trees and ask her this to describe Trees tattoo. If she went BCD with Trees she will KNOW IT. If she doesn't, she made it up and played you like a musical instrument. You don't have to disclose her name or handle, just ask her for any verification that s/he actually MET Trees.

Amazing how peeps can make shit up, and you (and Whispers and DD McGee) will swallow it whole.

Then spread that shit around the Community.

Kindly consider playing fair with peeps. Being a refractor and multiplier of made-up shit not good for your reputation.

As for Trees rep, you may (?) have helped do some damage although it has not prevented one meeting with a new provider nor meetings with regulars (repeats) that are happening regularly.

Mission NOT accomplished, Vikki. Rather just a sloppy use of hearsay and a revelation about you and your petty, lying "friends".

Who knows who sent you text. Not Trees. Trees don't have your number. If Trees did, would elect to delete it.

Wish you luck though. At same time recognize that was goes around, comes around and by spewing unconfirmed and made-up lies might give peeps caution to have contact with you.

So you and you phantom-accuser gonna describe the tat? That would prove they actually met Trees. Bring it, Vikki.

19Trees
considering my number is all over this site..not to hard to find..

If you didnt send it then someone you know did ..please ask them back them off my kids..come at me all you want..but defenseless kids who have no dog in this is wrong ...

I have asked and am waiting on tattoo...believe it or not my intention was not to hurt Trees

I did not spew lies I never even said what it was I was told and had no plans to say what it was unless lady/ladies spoke up... they chose not to so I walked away
Old 10-03-2013, 11:12 AM   #420
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Vikki

Bring it, Vikki. You got nothing on Trees. Admit same and apologize? Back pedal? Doubtful. But ain't no crime being hopeful.

19Trees
Since I cant it bring due to being asked not to... you are right I have nothing I can share and for that I am sorry to Trees..
I dont back pedal if I am wrong I admit it I stated that pages ago....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women