Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-10-2013, 02:34 PM   #421
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
I've been perusing your reviews. I hope just the reviews of this year. (Excellent, by the way.) I've been a diehard independent customer. But now I'm going to have to dip my toe into the world of agencies. Looks like you've seen 'em all. Where should I start? HLG from what I've read. Maybe LO.

(My last venture into the world of agencies was back when Junior was doing his thing. And my Spanish is terrible.) Make sure you read which are fluent in English or you might end up with a CHJ.
Now that I remember couple of reviews & found them. For a killer BBBJ..... Luna
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=592444&highlight=luna
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=439055&highlight=luna
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=438787&highlight=luna

Being off topic can be fun, but this shit got olde.

It's a sad day when I have to get on topic with a thread.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #422
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I would agree. Would you agree that if you are at a hobby function it would be advisable to either make your arrangements for afterwards with a lady you know and you are known to vs getting a blow job - not cuming - and then saying no P4P.
Oh yeah doing your business in public in general seems just like a bad idea for everyone involved (including the other partygoers).

Again, this is why people (hobbyists and providers both) should be more clear ahead of time about things!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCFE View Post
I would agree to this - if there's any confusion prior to an appointment, donation should be confirmed rather than assumed before stepping through the door. Once you're face to face, mum's the word.
I do have to wonder about the whole "mentioning the donation" is taboo thing. Has anyone ever heard of anyone avoiding getting caught by LE because they didn't mention it? I know some guys think it's tacky when a lady goes into the bathroom to count the donation beforehand, but I think it just makes sense for both sides to confirm that everything is cool so no one has to make an awkward phone call and awkward trip back. Honestly, I wouldn't have any problems with someone counting it out in front of me so both of us can be sure everything is kosher, but I guess I'm just too new / weird like that?
Old 06-10-2013, 02:58 PM   #423
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You girls slap each other on your Heil Hitler feminist ass until I can get to a computer and explain the difference between a feminist and a Nazi feminist and the board can judge if you are a liar or just Ignorant of that distinction. I possibly might also expose your cute little game of trying to compare socials with incalls and how boardman did not have to mention MM and BP to make his point. He did not try and ignore the womans dumbass behaviour in the example you girls went with to try and bitch slap bp. Why you might ask? My guess is because he ain't no Nazi feminist checker playing retard.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #424
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Oh yeah doing your business in public in general seems just like a bad idea for everyone involved (including the other partygoers).

Actually, this sums it up nicely. Although I did think it was entertaining to see a gal do a poll dance on some guys neck once. That was interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
I do have to wonder about the whole "mentioning the donation" is taboo thing. Has anyone ever heard of anyone avoiding getting caught by LE because they didn't mention it? I know some guys think it's tacky when a lady goes into the bathroom to count the donation beforehand, but I think it just makes sense for both sides to confirm that everything is cool so no one has to make an awkward phone call and awkward trip back. Honestly, I wouldn't have any problems with someone counting it out in front of me so both of us can be sure everything is kosher, but I guess I'm just too new / weird like that?

Only once has this happened to me that the envelope was way short. Personally, I think it is in bad taste to snap up the money and count right then and there, but that's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You girls slap each other on your Heil Hitler feminist ass until I can get to a computer and explain the difference between a feminist and a Nazi feminist and the board can judge if you are a liar or just Ignorantof that ddistinction.

I'm just dieing to hear this rant. BTW, it's not a very feminist sentiment to tell women to slap each others' asses. Just saying.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:32 PM   #425
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
[SIZE=3]

BTW, it's not a very feminist sentiment to tell women to slap each others' asses. Just saying.
You're comprehension skills go south when you zero in on trying to be right all the time. Nobody cares for Nazi Feminist, especially real feminists.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:59 PM   #426
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You're comprehension skills go south when you zero in on trying to be right all the time. Nobody cares for Nazi Feminist, especially real feminists.
LOL, You mean real feminists like who? You? You got my funny bone on that one. No, no the one about feminists not the one about Mr. Pot calling the I'm-right-I'm-right-like-all-the-fucking-time Kettle. TFF.

I can't wait for this.......................... ..............
Old 06-10-2013, 04:47 PM   #427
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by theCFE View Post
I may have misread DJ's post, but it appeared to be a snide remark disdaining her looks, which was totally uncalled for. Insulting someone's looks is right up there with insulting their intelligence - the last refuge of a losing argument (see what I did there?). We all can do better.
Yes, you defiantly misread my post. Olivia is a very attractive woman. Whether her or I are on different sides of this thread, I'm not going to lie or make fun of her looks just to make a point.

My comment was about her saying she was getting her rates based on how pretty she is. IMHO, it's really not something should say outright. Is the implication that girls who get 160 an hour aren't pretty?
Old 06-10-2013, 05:14 PM   #428
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Clearly this has derailed way off topic.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women