Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2022, 05:08 PM   #421
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
He is your God and Trump your Jesus Christ!

You two were the ones acting as if energy independence was the be all cure for our ills.

While it seemed to even aware we were energy independent in 2021.

You two have tried to argue Joe Biden was responsible for current high gasoline prices.

Are you know trying to downplay energy independence actual Realpolitik meaning?

At least Tiny quit parroting your lie about me supporting Putin. Even JackieS stopped repeating your lie. So there is still hope. Can't remember what Andy Dupree said about hope but I liked it.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 05:10 PM   #422
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default The Definition Is Definitely Undefined

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
....I've given my definition of energy independence in relation to this thread.

No, you didn't. You asked everyone else to define it for you. Show me the post where you provided your own precise definition of the term.

We've all seemed to agree that it means more energy export than import.

We did? Show me where we all agreed to such a flaky, flawed and vague definition. What is included in "energy" and how is it measured? Do we include coal, nuclear, hydro and renewables? Do we add up tonnages, costs, or BTUs? Do we look at the monthly, quarterly and/or annual numbers? Does independence mean as a nation we produce more than we consume? Or that we export more than we import? I've been waiting for over 420 posts for you to explain all of this.

So the definition is easily defined.

Lol did you really just say the "definition is defined"? Try being a little more articulate, ok? We're still waiting for a specific, workable, measurable definition from you, along with the data derived by applying that definition.

What you silly fuckers thought that meant has been rejected by the facts.

What facts? Except for a few of Tiny's posts, this has been a largely fact-less thread. Neither Tiny nor I have defined energy independence and you're not a mind reader, so there is nothing to be rejected other than the flimsy straw-man arguments you keep postulating.

So Tiny...I have defined wtf it means. It means different things at different times.

Oh dear! Now you say the definition, which you haven't spelled out and nobody has agreed on, can change and mean "different things at different times"? Hey, that's convenient! Maybe you can apply one definition for Republican Presidents and another one for dim-retards, eh?
As a famous dim-retard once told us, "it all depends on what the meaning of the word is, is."
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 05:21 PM   #423
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
As a famous dim-retard once told us, "it all depends on what the meaning of the word is, is."
Bro, why do you waste your time bitch slapping Professor Poofter? He doesn’t understand his own posts let alone yours.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-25-2022, 05:27 PM   #424
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Bro, why do you waste your time bitch slapping Professor Poofter? He doesn’t understand his own posts let alone yours.
Didn't Prof. Poofter just say "there is still hope"?
Old 03-25-2022, 05:31 PM   #425
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Didn't Prof. Poofter just say "there is still hope"?
Hoping to find more Poofters.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 08:45 AM   #426
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Oh thank you Jesus, both you and Tiny have said wtf you thought energy independence meant.

I don't have time right now but I'll go back and pull the quotes.

To be fair....some of ou other right leaning friends understand what it means and have posted as such. You two hav ignored them.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 08:46 AM   #427
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Hoping to find more Poofters.
You are hoping to catch more poofter....what a strange little man you are.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 09:06 AM   #428
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Oh thank you Jesus, both you and Tiny have said wtf you thought energy independence meant.

Pull your own definition while you're at it. And make sure it's precise, comprehensive and measurable.

Quote:
What is included in "energy" and how is it measured? Do we include coal, nuclear, hydro and renewables? Do we add up tonnages, costs, or BTUs? Do we look at the monthly, quarterly and/or annual numbers? Does independence mean as a nation we produce more than we consume? Or that we export more than we import?
Old 03-26-2022, 01:03 PM   #429
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Pull your own definition while you're at it. And make sure it's precise, comprehensive and measurable.
Let me introduce GFY into your lexicon if it is missing or reintroduce I'd you haven't heard it in a while.

I will say that the clue "energy" would ,to most educated folks include all form of energy. My apologies for assuming you'd be able to grasp that.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 01:57 PM   #430
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
No problem-o! I am but a mere URL provider to both the stars and dirty little peoples of the universe. If you were of the mind to drill on the land you have leased for drilling, this is where you go for that:

U.S Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Management
aka the actual BLM, not the made up one for influencing election rigging and "for free" shopping excursions and mostly peaceful, yet fiery and destructive protests

LOL! I got a laugh out of that pithy intro. Need more light heartedness postings here. But we both know that ain't gonna happen.

But to that specific department of government you list. Seems to support the ease it should be to get those holes sunk in the ground. I think that is one of the biggest departments of government that is rampant with grift n greed. Even as a kid, with no interest in such matters, I remember hearing about problems with them.

This should be no problem with people intent on using those leases.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 02:25 PM   #431
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
My apologies for assuming...
Learn to follow your own advice.

Quote:
Never ASSUME… it makes an ASS out of U and ME
Old 03-26-2022, 03:51 PM   #432
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

To be fair....some of ou other right leaning friends understand what it means and have posted as such. You two hav ignored them.
Oh thank you omniscient being. It is as if Socrates himself were within our midst. You in your divine wisdom will someday define Energy Independence. And we shall be blessed to know your words, for only through them can we attain true enlightenment. I bow down before you and I worship you, WTF.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 03:56 PM   #433
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
It's impossible to be Energy Independent. Not unless the whole world has unobstructed access to an Energy Source and it's cost to obtain or use is minimal.
Quote:
Tell that to lustylad, our resident economist
Quote:
Learn to follow your own advice.
Yes....I've already apologized for assuming you have half a brain.

I should have known even that apology would go over your empty head.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2022, 03:59 PM   #434
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You haven't drank the koolaid yet, have you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Oh thank you omniscient being. It is as if Socrates himself were within our midst. You in your divine wisdom will someday define Energy Independence. And we shall be blessed to know your words, for only through them can we attain true enlightenment. I bow down before you and I worship you, WTF.
I'm trying to get you away from the Jim Jones of economics!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2022, 05:49 AM   #435
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Slow Ride. Take it easy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
...But to that specific department of government you list. Seems to support the ease it should be to get those holes sunk in the ground....
LOL! I got a laugh out of that pithy intro. Need more light heartedness postings here. But we both know that ain't gonna happen.

“The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’”

Maybe someone should post a poll for everyone to nominate their favorite and highly efficient and customer focused government agency with highly skilled and efficient workers that provide rapid response times and quick resolutions at low cost. Also, consider the impact of intentional government (partisan at that) slow-walking.

I hope you don't believe what you wrote. Even if one leaps through the Seven Levels of Hell to submit the request, there is ZERO chance they are going to rapidly approve it.

As an example: To own a Class III weapon, that's like silencers, machine guns and short barrel rifles etc, it is pretty simple: Pay for the item, fill out a form and provide the $200 for the tax stamp and viola! Your done.

A-N-D you got nothing to show for it except you are $200 light now. T-h-e-n... maybe... in a year or two or so, you get issued your tax stamp and can now go pick up your device, which has been sitting in a vault the whole time. Now you can use it to your heart's content, according to local/state/federal laws. However, should one not have said tax stamp in your immediate possession when asked for by law enforcement - it's a felony.

Another 2nd amendment example: When purchasing a normal firearm (even if it is one of those SCARY looking jobbies - EEEEK!) from a dealer, you fill out a form and submit it. Approval can be instantaneous (like if you have a CC permit) or it can take up to 5 days. Congress specifically placed an 'issue unless'' clause - meaning if there was no apparent reason to reject the request like failed background or criminal record or failed ID matching, then they cannot hold up the request for more than 5 days. That specifically was put in there after much heated debate, name calling, wailing and gnashing of teeth, with the express purpose to keep a later administration from slow walking all requests indefinitely.

I am not aware of any such anti-slow-walking clause in the BLM process. It is entirely subject to partisanship as far as I can tell - though I've never actually attempted the process.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women