Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40410
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35603
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2022, 05:31 PM   #4336
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The petition for certiorari review I filed in the United States Supreme Court can be reviewed by clicking on the link below.

The issues are simple:

1. Does a voter have standing to challenge a diminution in his or her vote which results from a violation of due process and/or equal protection of the law?

I believe well established law prior to the 2020 election cases answer this question YES.

2. Was the January 2021 Georgia Senate runoff election unlawful since it occurred as the result of the unlawful November 2020 general election?

I believe that well established law makes clear that only the state legislature can change election procedures in a federal election held in that state.

The Georgia legislature did NOT approve the changes to the November 2020 election made in a consent agreement between the GA Secretary of State and the Democratic Party.

Therefore, the November 2020 and January 2021 GA elections were unlawful.

The petition case number is 21-1081.

I would urge all lawyers and organizations fighting to FIX 2020 to consider filing amicus briefs supporting the grant of certiorari review of my petition.

It is time to walk the walk and not just talk the talk. Here is an opportunity for meaningful action to FIX 2020.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
www.FightBack.law
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 05:32 PM   #4337
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
Actually that’s a perfect avatar for Wacko, Bambino, BB and though I thought he wasn’t at first now Salty has joined that group too.

You should never go “full retard”.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 06:33 PM   #4338
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Bambino's virus/malware ridden PC has moved up to posting the same BS 4 times now.
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 10:13 PM   #4339
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirMan View Post
Actually that’s a perfect avatar for Wacko, Bambino, BB and though I thought he wasn’t at first now Salty has joined that group too.

You should never go “full retard”.
... Actually, mate - I've been with them from the beginning.

Everyone knows what happened with the election.
Biden doesn't owe his "win" to the voters.
He owes it the the cardboard boxes.
And the "extra votes" inside them.

... Now I do not believe they will over-turn
the result of the election - Judges didn't even
have the backbone to look at the mountains of evidence.

But it WILL be looked at in great detail next year.
When Republicans surely control Congress.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 12:18 AM   #4340
NoirMan
Valued Poster

As I said, full retard.
NoirMan is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 08:39 AM   #4341
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

The best of what the 20th Century has to offer.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 03:55 PM   #4342
bambino
Valued Poster

Rep. Mark Finchem Introduces Resolution To Set Aside & Decertify Three 2020 AZ County Elections

State Representative Mark Finchem has introduced HCR 2033, a concurrent resolution calling for the elections of Maricopa, Pima and Yuma Counties to be set aside based on clear and convincing evidence that the elections in those counties were irredeemably compromised.

“The circumstances surrounding these elections undermine voter confidence in the election system, moreover, they ultimately translate into doubts about election integrity.”

➡️ Read more at VoteFinchem.com
➡️ Read the HCR 2033 resolution
Old 02-08-2022, 03:55 PM   #4343
bambino
Valued Poster

Rep. Mark Finchem Introduces Resolution To Set Aside & Decertify Three 2020 AZ County Elections

State Representative Mark Finchem has introduced HCR 2033, a concurrent resolution calling for the elections of Maricopa, Pima and Yuma Counties to be set aside based on clear and convincing evidence that the elections in those counties were irredeemably compromised.

“The circumstances surrounding these elections undermine voter confidence in the election system, moreover, they ultimately translate into doubts about election integrity.”

➡️ Read more at VoteFinchem.com
➡️ Read the HCR 2033 resolution
Old 02-08-2022, 04:07 PM   #4344
bambino
Valued Poster

��Statement by the 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump:

“The Biden Administration now says “conspiracy theories” about elections are the greatest threat to the homeland. Does the Department of Homeland Security include in its list of conspiracy theories the on tape irrefutable evidence of massive “Ballot Harvesting” in the Swing States? Do they include more votes than voters, and the fact that in Georgia thousands of duplicate votes were scanned and voter fraud was committed with 100-0 falsified vote counts for Joe Biden? Do they include in Wisconsin more than twice the election margin voted without ever showing Voter ID, which is illegal, or the widespread fraud uncovered in nursing homes? Or how 23,344 mail-in ballots were counted, despite the person no longer living at that address in Arizona, and that there was over 100% turnout for mail-in ballots in precincts in Pima County. What about the many violations of the Constitution, and the millions poured into Swing States by the Facebook CEO to hijack our elections?

The Biden Administration will do anything to keep the eye away from the massive irregularities and voter fraud that took place in the 2020 Presidential Election, even so ridiculously as going after its own citizens as “terrorists” using DHS, which should instead be focusing on the Border, where millions of people, from places unknown, are pouring into our Country. They are so desperate to hide the truth, they’ll make it criminal to speak it!”

Join the Trump Office Telegram channel
Old 02-08-2022, 04:07 PM   #4345
bambino
Valued Poster

🚨Statement by the 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump:

“The Biden Administration now says “conspiracy theories” about elections are the greatest threat to the homeland. Does the Department of Homeland Security include in its list of conspiracy theories the on tape irrefutable evidence of massive “Ballot Harvesting” in the Swing States? Do they include more votes than voters, and the fact that in Georgia thousands of duplicate votes were scanned and voter fraud was committed with 100-0 falsified vote counts for Joe Biden? Do they include in Wisconsin more than twice the election margin voted without ever showing Voter ID, which is illegal, or the widespread fraud uncovered in nursing homes? Or how 23,344 mail-in ballots were counted, despite the person no longer living at that address in Arizona, and that there was over 100% turnout for mail-in ballots in precincts in Pima County. What about the many violations of the Constitution, and the millions poured into Swing States by the Facebook CEO to hijack our elections?

The Biden Administration will do anything to keep the eye away from the massive irregularities and voter fraud that took place in the 2020 Presidential Election, even so ridiculously as going after its own citizens as “terrorists” using DHS, which should instead be focusing on the Border, where millions of people, from places unknown, are pouring into our Country. They are so desperate to hide the truth, they’ll make it criminal to speak it!”

Join the Trump Office Telegram channel
Old 02-08-2022, 04:13 PM   #4346
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/ChristianPatriotNews/6616
Old 02-08-2022, 04:24 PM   #4347
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/ChristianPatriotNews/6616
Old 02-08-2022, 05:18 PM   #4348
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Is there any particular reason you're spamming the boards by double posting everything?
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2022, 05:21 PM   #4349
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPapi View Post
Is there any particular reason you're spamming the boards by double posting everything?
I guess you’re not paying attention. Most post are double in this thread. Recently. But you can spam all you want.
Old 02-08-2022, 07:24 PM   #4350
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Pence knew he could overturn the election all by himself. If you don't believe me ask the trumpy and his dummy supporters lol n omg n wtf
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women