Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40330
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 08-02-2013, 08:14 AM   #31
txrancher1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

What's not to forget for you people who think Snowden is a traitor? Oh, you already FORGOT the constitution that states a warrant is REQUIRED to do some of the things he disclosed our government was doing to American citizens! You FORGOT that these politicians who are attempting to bring him to justice took an oath to PRESERVE and DEFEND the constitution. I can't believe it when conservatives trip over each other GIVING constitutionally guaranteed rights away in the name of patriotism. IMO, they are mindless cowards that don't appreciate the freedoms that fellow Americans sacrificed their lives for . They don't deserve those freedoms since they want to GIVE them away so freely!
txrancher1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:49 AM   #32
After5Diva
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 185062
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree men & women have fought and will continue to fight for our freedoms, but there is way to do things...and to make our country look week in the rest of the world? That is wrong and he should be punished.
That boy needs a old fashion BITCH SLAP!
After5Diva is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:58 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You people don't get it; ....

If he did, he would have enforced our extradition treaty with Hong Kong.
I'm not sure it's "you people" who "don't get it"?

In 25 words, or less, tell "you people" how Obaminable is going to "enforce" ....

......"our extradition treaty with Hong Kong"?

He couldn't even get Zimmerman convicted of murder! In his friggin' backyard!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 10:01 AM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by txrancher1 View Post
What's not to forget for you people who think Snowden is a traitor? Oh, you already FORGOT the constitution that states a warrant is REQUIRED to do some of the things he disclosed our government was doing to American citizens! You FORGOT that these politicians who are attempting to bring him to justice took an oath to PRESERVE and DEFEND the constitution. I can't believe it when conservatives trip over each other GIVING constitutionally guaranteed rights away in the name of patriotism. IMO, they are mindless cowards that don't appreciate the freedoms that fellow Americans sacrificed their lives for . They don't deserve those freedoms since they want to GIVE them away so freely!
which I've already pointed out to the self proclaimed patriots... it was like pouring water on a ducks back..

`````````````````````````````` ``````````````````

" I agree men & women have fought and will continue to fight for our freedoms, but there is way to do things...and to make our country look week in the rest of the world? That is wrong and he should be punished.
That boy needs a old fashion BITCH SLAP! "

opposed to kicking him in the balls right before the trap door on the gallows dropped ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:42 AM   #35
txrancher1
Account Disabled

CJ7....what would you propose Snowden to have done? Go ask permission from the administration to go public giving proof that this administration as well as its predecessor violated their oath to preserve and defend the constitution? Get real, there was no alternative for Snowden. He saw our constitutionally guaranteed rights were being ignored by our country's leaders. I just can't get over your complete and total lack of outrage and demanding of accountability from our presidents. People that think like y'all do apparently believe have no concept of freedom and the sacrifices people have made for those freedoms. I just don't understand your misdirected judgement of where the real guilt lies.....our own governmental leaders at the very top!
Old 08-02-2013, 12:10 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Gotta say, glad he did it, but he's guilty of espionage and subject to criminal prosecution. "The system" doesn't have a "correct procedure" in cases such as this. He needs to stay in Russia until some future president grants him amnesty.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 12:11 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
CJ7....what would you propose Snowden to have done? Go ask permission from the administration to go public giving proof that this administration as well as its predecessor violated their oath to preserve and defend the constitution? Get real, there was no alternative for Snowden. He saw our constitutionally guaranteed rights were being ignored by our country's leaders. I just can't get over your complete and total lack of outrage and demanding of accountability from our presidents. People that think like y'all do apparently believe have no concept of freedom and the sacrifices people have made for those freedoms. I just don't understand your misdirected judgement of where the real guilt lies.....our own governmental leaders at the very top!
propose?

stay loyal to his country would be my first proposal ... not handing over classified intel to the Chinese..

treason is more my opinion than it is anything else ... espionage has been proven.

as for the president/s guilt, removing a LAW/S starts where it began, in congress
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #38
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

My contention has always been that I have no problem with Snowden being a whistleblower.

My problem is he broke our laws in the manner in which he did it, and by all accounts aided Countries who wish us harm. There is a legal way to do things, and an illegal way. He chose the latter.

By climbing into bed with some of these countries, (who play hardball), he has insured himself a very bleak future.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:51 PM   #39
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Watch the name calling. I am not mindless and I am certainly not a coward.

Everything, including our freedoms, needs structure and requires rules.

Freedom of speech does not allow one to cry "FIRE" in a crowded theatre.
Freedom of assembly does not allow a group to assemble on public streets and march without parade permits.
Freedom of religion does not allow a group to conduct human sacrifice.
Freedom of the Press does not allow one to print defamatory statements.

I believe a paramount freedom is the freedom to be safe from terrorist attacks. I further believe this monitoring is a valid means of determining and monitoring such activities. I personally believe much good has come from these programs already; it just is not announced.

I do not believe I am giving away any rights. I believe I am properly recognizing that some rules, some monitoring, some procedures are necessary to protect everyone, including people like you.

Giving classified materials to an enemy is by definition treason. running and hiding in my opinion is cowardice.

Because of our freedoms, you get to have an express your opinion, no matter how unfortunate it may be.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #40
txrancher1
Account Disabled

Right Dingus, it STARTS with RULES and people like YOU apparently ARE NOT concerned when our administrations break the laws FIRST. Snowden would not have broken any rules if our leaders hadn't broken constitutional laws FIRST! People like you, IMO have no concept or appreciation of our laws.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:54 PM   #41
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Right Dingus, it STARTS with RULES and people like YOU apparently ARE NOT concerned when our administrations break the laws FIRST. Snowden would not have broken any rules if our leaders hadn't broken constitutional laws FIRST! People like you, IMO have no concept or appreciation of our laws.

exactly what constitutional laws were broken when congress passed laws Snowden broke.

the 4th?

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/nsa-s...#ixzz2aqcG5srh

I can live with the collection of my communications much better than I can die because someone wasn't paying attention to key words being triggered by supercomputers ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:03 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
exactly what constitutional laws were broken when congress passed laws Snowden broke.
The Hill Country Commonwealth Constitution. Ever heard of it?
Old 08-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The Hill Country Commonwealth Constitution. Ever heard of it?

spent more time in Harper than you have in court ... No
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
spent more time in Harper than you have in court ... No
You mean in court in Gillespie County? If so, how long were you in Harper?
Old 08-02-2013, 06:23 PM   #45
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You mean in court in Gillespie County? If so, how long were you in Harper?
no
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women