Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2021, 01:40 PM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post

The prosecutor, Karen McDonald, .....

Karen McDonald is an elected judge having only served 11 months of a term. She is a registered democrat and a former judge.
I assume you meant to type "elected prosecutor" it appears.

Also, you appear to be NOT PREDICTING an outcome.

Quote:
767.39 Abolition of distinction between accessory and principal.
Sec. 39.

Every person concerned in the commission of an offense, whether he directly commits the act constituting the offense or procures, counsels, aids, or abets in its commission may hereafter be prosecuted, indicted, tried and on conviction shall be punished as if he had directly committed such offense.
WTFDoesHeKnow can look up the case law in his legal Bible:

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 01:49 PM   #32
FLWriter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Please do not listen to LL...his POV is that o FCC a DA who rubber stamps any and all nonsense.

You may want to hear what their lawyers have to say.
I'm OK, thank you.
FLWriter is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 01:52 PM   #33
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
School has culpability here too, imho.

The kid should not be allowed to walk free again.

The parents were in hiding. That doesn't really imply their willingness to surrender, despite what their lawyer said.

Unless you believe lawyers aren't trying to protect their clients.
I agree. One of the responsibilities that goes with gun ownership is the security of that weapon.

I also think the school bears a certain culpability as well. They let that little piece of shit just go right back to the class room after hearing some pretty disturbing comments.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 01:58 PM   #34
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

IMO if more "parents" got arrested and convicted some of this school shit would stop.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 02:00 PM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I also think the school bears a certain culpability as well. They let that little piece of shit just go right back to the class room after hearing some pretty disturbing comments.
That might prove to be of National importance given the recent revelations of various school districts assuming 100% control over their students to the exclusion of the students' parents.

I recall when it was MANDATORY to include the parents in any disciplinary counseling sessions and/or in the absence of a session a written notification to the parents to acknowledge they were aware of the incident, any infractions, and/or disposition of the matter.

It will be interesting and informative to await legally accepted evidence, as opposed to media publicity or hooker board jabber. Has the student been labeled as a "White Supremacist" yet?

Or Sports Illustrated legal advice and opinion:

Old 12-04-2021, 02:06 PM   #36
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Karen McDonald was a judge before she was a prosecutor. I should have made that clearer.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 02:12 PM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

An interesting career movement, particularly for a litigating prosecutor as opposed to one seeking election for the top job ... meaning "political-administrator" type positions e.g. attorney generals. It happens more in smaller jurisdictions ... rural areas as opposed to larger metro areas.
Old 12-04-2021, 02:21 PM   #38
FLWriter
Account Disabled

Again, I'd be interested in legal reasoning on the flight of the parents. They did not return to appear but instead were apprehended. Will that serve to inflame the charges?
FLWriter is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 02:32 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLWriter View Post
Again, I'd be interested in legal reasoning on the flight of the parents. They did not return to appear but instead were apprehended. Will that serve to inflame the charges?
As was explained by the supervising officer at the arrest ....

ALLEGEDGLY: The attorney representing the parents inquired about when the charges would be filed and they would turn themselves in when they notified the attorney. The SUPERVISING OFFICER then said he wasn't aware of any of that stuff his agency got notified of the warrant, located their vehicle, and entered the building where they were hiding and made their arrest.

He doesn't need to know much more than that. They had a warrant.

Again, since it appears no grand jury considered the facts the warrant would be issued by a Judge based on probable cause (PC) that there was sufficient evidence to issue a warrant.

According to that officer there was a 3rd party who was being sought as well who may have assisted the parents in leaving the area and hiding. You will discovery that "aiding and abetting" and "conspiracy" are customarily based on activities that do not necessarily involve an element of an intent to commit the resulting event ... criminal activity. That's typically state and federal law and consistent with the Model Penal Code, which I believe Michigan adopted initially with some tweaks later.

"Fleeing" and "hiding" is a separate offense, but may also be offered to suggest a "guilty" mind when their "aiding and abetting" charges are considered.

If you recall, Rittenhouse attempted to turn himself into police at the scene. They apparently told him to go home and take his rifle with him!
Old 12-04-2021, 02:38 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

You are borderline stalking mentioning me in every post.

Funny thing....oeb checked out with his continually parroting DPST. And suddenly your post count starts up again.

You we're known for doing the exact same thing with Clinton as oeb did with DPST. Hmmmmmmmm

Question....why do you think a binary prediction is any different in a football game or predicting a verdict? Please explain for those not versed with such a legalese mind such as yours.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 02:53 PM   #41
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You are borderline stalking mentioning me in every post.

Funny thing....oeb checked out with his continually parroting DPST. And suddenly your post count starts up again.

You we're known for doing the exact same thing with Clinton as oeb did with DPST. Hmmmmmmmm

Question....why do you think a binary prediction is any different in a football game or predicting a verdict? Please explain for those not versed with such a legalese mind such as yours.

Far from a legal expert here, but what came to mind was the judge in the Chauvin case tacking on additional charges. Committing a heinous crime in full view of a child.

At the sentencing, I think.

Totally different circumstances, but my point being that it's not as binary as a win or loss. Almost like adding points after the last whistle because the other team sucked so bad.

Am I reading your question correctly?
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 03:51 PM   #42
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hey Mates,

... STOW all the petty bullshit and JUST POST YOUR OPINIONS
on the case.

... sad glen o' bleedin' joeys in a tacker. ... every thread.

True posters who are interested in good discussions
WITHOUT all the direct insults dont wanna post here.
Nobody can get a good thought in.

Surely thought the Curse of the Babadook was wafting away.
Reckon I was wrong.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 04:11 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Hey Mates,

... STOW all the petty bullshit and JUST POST YOUR OPINIONS
on the case.

... sad glen o' bleedin' joeys in a tacker. ... every thread.

True posters who are interested in good discussions
WITHOUT all the direct insults dont wanna post here.
Nobody can get a good thought in.

Surely thought the Curse of the Babadook was wafting away.
Reckon I was wrong.

#### Salty
Good points mate. But imho LexusLover has taken over oeb's position. So you may have set your sights a tad high. I've contended for some time they were one and the same.

Back to OP.

I can't get anyone to answer if they watched the Bond hearing this morning. Seems everyone wanting to convict them has only heard one side of the narrative.

I heard both and it did not appear as cut and dried as folks seem to think imho.

The legal analyst said as much.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 04:18 PM   #44
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I'm kind of surprised this did not happen more often when I was a kid.

I went to a really large high school in Texas. I can't even keep track of all of the damn cliques that school had. Anyway, the goth kids were pretty much treated like shit so I don't even know where they congregated together with each other on campus to avoid people. The girls paid no attention to them, and the dudes just acted like they weren't even there. Looking back, I'm kind of surprised some of them didn't get together and decide to mow down some people at the school. Or maybe they did, and just never followed through with it.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 04:22 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I'm kind of surprised this did not happen more often when I was a kid.

I went to a really large high school in Texas. I can't even keep track of all of the damn cliques that school had. Anyway, the goth kids were pretty much treated like shit so I don't even know where they congregated together with each other on campus to avoid people. The girls paid no attention to them, and the dudes just acted like they weren't even there. Looking back, I'm kind of surprised some of them didn't get together and decide to mow down some people at the school. Or maybe they did, and just never followed through with it.
You said you were an Allstate BB in Cali? Which is it????

You just can’t keep up with your lies. Just like Biden. And you say you’re “young”!!!!! What’s your excuse? BTW, you said you were Allstate in THIS forum. Don’t get excited.

How many times do I have to catch your lies?
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women