Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2021, 06:09 PM   #31
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... No worrys, Tiny... And didn't mean
to attack you there. Me bad. ... But the Repubs
ARE gonna stick by ol' Mitch until AFTER the mid-terms.
As you mention....

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 07:45 PM   #32
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
That was fuckin' dumb.
and you lack self-awareness.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 07:47 PM   #33
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
Fox will never let it get to court. They'll pay and settle before the public humiliation.

Here's what Frump's head of cybersecurity had to say after the orange ape pushed that angle:

"Do not conflate voting system security and SolarWinds," tweeted Krebs, who served as US Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Director until late November. "The proof is in the paper. You can audit or recount again to confirm the outcome. Like they did in Georgia. And Michigan. And Wisconsin. And Arizona. Can't hack paper."

See that part about audits and recounts in Georgia, Michagan, Wisconsin and Arizona? Time to set the tin hats aside boys. The idiot made a fool of himself to the entire world and got his ass beat. Put him back in the closet with his mushroom cap and let's see if the Republican party can try to regain some respect...
I think it's the opposite; Dominion will never go through discovery for a trial. They don't want to reveal anything and neither do their masters in the DNC.
Old 12-18-2021, 08:04 PM   #34
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I think it's the opposite; Dominion will never go through discovery for a trial. They don't want to reveal anything and neither do their masters in the DNC.

FOX has very deep pockets. not that Dominion doesn't but in this case FOX won't run away due to the cost.

any talk by the left of Dominion clearly winning this case is mistaken

now take this for what it is .. VOX article which means it has a leftist slant and despite the "scary" headline the article does show this isn't as easy to prove as many claim it is

https://www.vox.com/22352213/dominio...irst-amendment

people can read it yourselves but a few relevant paragraphs

Under New York Times v. Sullivan, the mere fact that Fox hosts and guests made these and similar statements is not enough for Dominion to prevail in its suit. Again, to overcome the bar to defamation suits laid out in that case, Dominion needs to show that Fox made a false claim “with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not.”

Similarly, the Dominion complaint points to several instances where Fox hosts correctly stated that allegations of voter fraud in 2020 are false or overblown. In a November 19 column adapted from one of his show’s opening monologues, for example, Fox host Tucker Carlson wrote that Powell has “never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one.”

In fairness, the fact that at least some Fox personalities contradicted the lies about Dominion could potentially reduce the amount of damages that Dominion is able to collect from Fox, because true statements will tend to reduce the impact of the lies. But true statements such as Carlson’s also suggest that Fox knew the allegations against Dominion are false.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 08:26 PM   #35
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
and you lack self-awareness.

If you don't want to explain what I'm supposed to be aware of, I will understand. Just leave me to believe you can't write it out.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 09:52 PM   #36
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
If you don't want to explain what I'm supposed to be aware of, I will understand. Just leave me to believe you can't write it out.
and.....you just made my point. Thanx.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:13 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... No worrys, Tiny... And didn't mean
to attack you there. Me bad. ... But the Repubs
ARE gonna stick by ol' Mitch until AFTER the mid-terms.
As you mention....

### Salty
They are going to stick by him after the midterms.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:18 AM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
FOX has very deep pockets. not that Dominion doesn't but in this case FOX won't run away due to the cost.

any talk by the left of Dominion clearly winning this case is mistaken

now take this for what it is .. VOX article which means it has a leftist slant and despite the "scary" headline the article does show this isn't as easy to prove as many claim it is

https://www.vox.com/22352213/dominio...irst-amendment

people can read it yourselves but a few relevant paragraphs

Under New York Times v. Sullivan, the mere fact that Fox hosts and guests made these and similar statements is not enough for Dominion to prevail in its suit. Again, to overcome the bar to defamation suits laid out in that case, Dominion needs to show that Fox made a false claim “with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard of whether it was false or not.”

Similarly, the Dominion complaint points to several instances where Fox hosts correctly stated that allegations of voter fraud in 2020 are false or overblown. In a November 19 column adapted from one of his show’s opening monologues, for example, Fox host Tucker Carlson wrote that Powell has “never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one.”

In fairness, the fact that at least some Fox personalities contradicted the lies about Dominion could potentially reduce the amount of damages that Dominion is able to collect from Fox, because true statements will tend to reduce the impact of the lies. But true statements such as Carlson’s also suggest that Fox knew the allegations against Dominion are false.
What you seem to be having trouble comprehending is that Fox is in agreement that the voter fraud narrative against Doninion was/is not true.

Except of course to bambino and Salty.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:20 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
and.....you just made my point. Thanx.
He made a point that you can't back up wtf you claimed.

Your lack of self awareness is showing.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 08:37 AM   #40
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Fox won’t run away because of the cost. Fox will run away because of the TOP TRUTH.

BTW - TOP = Truth Outside Pissburgh
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 10:42 AM   #41
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... We'll See.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 11:15 AM   #42
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67