Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #31
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I love the "50 PMs supporting my view" comments........but, crickets in a smackdown thread.

Those hobbyists aren't even good enough to be white knights. They are just pussies.

This may shock a few. But, I am the same in person and in PM as I am on the open board.

In answer to the thread question......... yes, he is a white knight........just like the +1 is gay.

But, sometimes it is good to get in touch with ones feminine side.

I remember that stupid non-review posted in the review forum.

But, sofia always thincks the rules don't apply to her.

SAS got what he deserved.

I really don't give a shit what a providers opinions are about what happens in a review forum.

But, then I don't give a shit about what most anyone thincks........with a few exceptions.

I do agree with sofia in one regard...........everyone should post without being afraid of the repercussions.

If you are afraid, you are a no good fucking pussy white knight.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:54 PM   #32
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Wink

If we could only get him to open up and share...

I ride a pink Vespa scooter, enjoy flower arranging and movies about gladiators. My PMs are filled with puppies, rainbows and unicorns. I am here to make everyone happy and not to chase personal debauchery.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:01 PM   #33
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Brooke I say no. When your right your right. Ill side with a hobbiest if he's right or ill side with a provider if she is right chances are though if you side with a provider you'll always have some hater out there call you a wk so me personally i could give a shit. I'm not hobbying with their money. Funny though most the people who call you a wk are most the people who never contribute or seldom do. Just my .02 how bout a massage now jk! lol
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:25 PM   #34
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

I haven't read this thread but feel like responding to the OP, so I'm sorry if this has already been said....

I'll just say that I've noticed an interesting phenomenon lately on this board. Whenever people of the same gender agree, it's like people expect it and nobody cares. But whenever a woman points out her agreement with a man, or vice versa, certain trolls will label that person a white knight. I don't get it. I agree with ideas and statements, not genders or people. When someone makes a point and another person legitimately agrees with it and merely states that publicly, that alone does not constitute WK behavior. Anyone who says otherwise is usually just an asshole who disagrees with the point being made and is too intellectually lazy to attack the idea, instead choosing to attack the person.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #35
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
I haven't read this thread but feel like responding to the OP, so I'm sorry if this has already been said....

I'll just say that I've noticed an interesting phenomenon lately on this board. Whenever people of the same gender agree, it's like people expect it and nobody cares. But whenever a woman points out her agreement with a man, or vice versa, certain trolls will label that person a white knight. I don't get it. I agree with ideas and statements, not genders or people. When someone makes a point and another person legitimately agrees with it and merely states that publicly, that alone does not constitute WK behavior. Anyone who says otherwise is usually just an asshole who disagrees with the point being made and is too intellectually lazy to attack the idea, instead choosing to attack the person.
+1..........
Oooops!
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:33 PM   #36
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1
Default Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Dr sofia,

We call you that because you are the smart one, I don't know if your meds just kicked in or I am really trying to talk to another person or just an alter. Would like to think it's a smart woman manning the late shift at the coin-op.

Any SHMB is not about one person's agenda it's a community silly h**k*r! If you come spamming every day with 17 ThreAds there is going to be some push back. Some of us like this board and think the other ladies should be able to get a little threAd on too now and then. The point is to be clever enough to have most of us guessing. We are manly men ruled by our peni ( or is it penises?) we want to suspend disbelief and think you are flirting with us. It is not all about you, all the time, 24/7 and then a little more YOU.

All the sofia's make that suspension of disbelief impossible, when you are smacking us in the face constantly with spamy threAds. I do not like being smacked in the face and often smack back.

Dr sofia scamper over to new P and search my reviews and posts wayward_12 yes there are some negative ones but surprisingly few. They go back to 2000, most here know the handle I posted under for the next 7 or 8 years, same deal. This is a community and you have not been elected Queen. That is something you have to earn.

I can list who some of the super stars over the last decade, if you like and the one thing they shared was a lack of acting like you do. This is another hint.

I do not suffer fools, gladly or at all, so if you want me to be nice to you... stop acting foolish. This thread would be a great place to start.

I could say all the same things about you...........
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:39 PM   #37
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Dammit people

I am trying my bestest to make sofia interesting.

We have to work with what we are given.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:58 PM   #38
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

NEWSFLASH WW

I'M NOT STOPPING ANYONE FROM POSTING ANYTHING. If you call them ThreAds so be it, but guess what....not many people posted much at one time........I hope people post more. This is a great forum and anyone can post. It's not like you see my thread and say "DAMN she posted now I can't post for 3 days......."

If you like me great, if you don't OH WELL. I don't much care. I'm going to post my views and take my stance.....I think......some men are turned on by women who don't give a shit what others think...Who have a mind of their own and don't back down...As a matter of fact I KNOW so.....

There are those who like meek women and more power to them. Different strokes for different folks....The whole line "if you want me to like you".......(severe sarcasm) Yes I stay up at night worried..."Fiddle Dee Dee WW may not like me" many a nights have a wondered how to gain your favor......" I just don't really care. I'm one of those women who you probably will not like because I won't agree with you all the time. I don't agree with anyone all the time....No one does....if you think they do, they lie....

I've always depended upon the kindness of strangers......
Old 02-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #39
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

+1
Raphael is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:08 PM   #40
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

DH, would you please do the deed with Sofia so she'll relax.
Never mind, give it 5 minutes and she'll be a different person................
Old 02-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #41
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default I don't realx

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
DH, would you please do the deed with Sofia so she'll relax.
Never mind, give it 5 minutes and she'll be a different person................
Friendly fire - isn't.

Mine fields are not neutral.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #42
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Friendly fire?................... Mine fields?....................... ..............

Really?...........
Old 02-15-2010, 03:53 PM   #43
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

Default Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Friendly fire?................... Mine fields?....................... ..............

Really?...........

version of "The Art Of War" great book...Knights are in wars are they not?
Old 02-15-2010, 03:57 PM   #44
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Um, Yeah, I guess......................... ..........

So can anyone tell me where the really good pussy is?
Old 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM   #45
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

PM Me