Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60042
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-22-2023, 05:18 PM   #31
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
And foxy is right. So both cancel out.

Now, can you show me where I said there wasn't a bias? A search will show that I stated Politico is more to center than foxy.

Never played the bias game.

But you play the ignore/misdirect/don't-look-here game.
Example: why don't you show the Factual Reporting content for foxy. I have shown it for Politico more than once. You have NEVER shown it for foxy.

I'll be waiting.

okay. how about i post the full list and let's see where everyone falls? i've never said FOX didn't trend right, by some ratings far right. many other "credible" sources also trend .. far left.

https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/ratings

let's use this as a baseline reference for any further discussion of "consider the source"

BAAHHHAAA

show me in YOUR link it was "secret"?

thank you valued precious poster
Old 03-23-2023, 09:25 PM   #32
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
okay. how about i post the full list and let's see where everyone falls? i've never said FOX didn't trend right, by some ratings far right. many other "credible" sources also trend .. far left.

https://www.allsides.com/media-bias/ratings

let's use this as a baseline reference for any further discussion of "consider the source"

BAAHHHAAA

show me in YOUR link it was "secret"?

thank you valued precious poster

Still "ignoring", as one of the tactics used to not answer a question, the Factual Reporting content of foxy.
Also "diversion" trying to put out another question that doesn't address what was first asked.

But i'll entertain the "secret" question. When a person states they close an account but keep it open, i'll let you call it, it is either a lie or a secret. We all know that you consider Fearless Leader to speak only the truth. So....
Old 03-23-2023, 09:46 PM   #33
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Still "ignoring", as one of the tactics used to not answer a question, the Factual Reporting content of foxy.
Also "diversion" trying to put out another question that doesn't address what was first asked.

But i'll entertain the "secret" question. When a person states they close an account but keep it open, i'll let you call it, it is either a lie or a secret. We all know that you consider Fearless Leader to speak only the truth. So....

so it's somehow illegal for Trump to have a bank account in China. interesting. your article never uses the word "secret" but since you read it thoroughly you knew that, right?

"Trump has repeatedly gone after Joe Biden by alleging his family improperly financially benefited from his vice presidency, including profitable business deals in China. Biden has frequently denied the allegations. The two candidates engaged in an exchange, each accusing the other of accepting money from foreign entities."

Trump had a lot of his merchandise made in China. like his ties. so what did Biden have made in China?
Old 03-24-2023, 08:49 AM   #34
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

...and still exercising one of the pillars of the righties denial: ignoring.

With the collary that they will still use diversion clause of asking any and all questions, expecting an answer, while maybe *hoping* the person who has their query on the table first will forget it.

Still no answer of foxy and Factual Reporting. Can't see going any further with money questions until veracity shown of what is asked and being ignored.
Old 03-24-2023, 12:13 PM   #35
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
...and still exercising one of the pillars of the righties denial: ignoring.

With the collary that they will still use diversion clause of asking any and all questions, expecting an answer, while maybe *hoping* the person who has their query on the table first will forget it.

Still no answer of foxy and Factual Reporting. Can't see going any further with money questions until veracity shown of what is asked and being ignored.

well how factual is this?

Jean-Pierre attacks GOP ‘lies’ about Biden family China biz — despite bank records showing transfers

https://nypost.com/2023/03/22/wh-att...-bank-records/

WASHINGTON — White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre claimed Wednesday that House Republicans are spreading “inaccuracies and lies” about the Biden family’s dealings in China, echoing the president’s own vague Friday night denial — despite bank records showing more than $1 million was sent to three Biden relatives in early 2017.

Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy asked Jean-Pierre at her regular press briefing about the House Oversight Committee’s release of records showing that first son Hunter, first brother James and first daughter-in-law Hallie Biden received more than a third of $3 million sent by State Energy HK, an affiliate of CEFC China Energy, to Biden family business partner Rob Walker on March 1, 2017.

“[The] House Oversight [Committee] says they’ve got bank records showing a Chinese energy company paying three Biden family members through a third party. What were they paid for?” Doocy asked.

“Look, I’m just not going to respond to that from here. Look, we have heard from House Republicans for years and years and years how, how — the inaccuracies and lies when it comes to this issue,” Jean-Pierre said.

“And I don’t even know where to begin to even answer that question. Because, again, it’s been lies and lies and inaccuracy for the past couple of years and I’m just not going to get into it from here,” Jean-Pierre added.

Biden himself claimed “that’s not true” while leaving the White House on Friday night when asked about his three relatives getting money from China, according to subpoenaed bank records.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) told The Post on Wednesday that Jean-Pierre was the one being “dishonest.”

“Jean-Pierre claims she doesn’t know where to begin when confronted with the facts of our investigation. She can start with the bank records we obtained showing a Chinese energy company paying members of the Biden family over $1 million through an associate,” Comer told The Post.

“Bank records don’t lie,” he added.

“The fact that President Biden and his press secretary continue to be dishonest with the American people about the Biden family’s shady business schemes is alarming. The House Oversight Committee will continue to pursue answers, transparency and accountability for the American people.”

Comer previously clapped back at Biden on Twitter, writing Wednesday morning, “Where are the fact-checkers?”

“President Biden says it’s ‘not true’ his family got $1 million from a Chinese energy company. @GOPOversight has the receipts,” Comer tweeted. “Numbers don’t lie, but [Biden] apparently does. Time for [Jean-Pierre] to correct the record.”

Hunter Biden’s legal team last week broadly confirmed that the Biden family received more than $1 million in transfers from China just months after Joe Biden left office as vice president in early 2017.

The first son’s legal team told Fox News the money flowed to bank accounts “belonged to Hunter, his uncle and Hallie – nobody else,” referring to the fact that one recipient account was identified only as “Biden” without a first name.

Walker’s bank records show an earlier and smaller three-way division in 2015 of an international wire from an unknown source — with associate James Gilliar, Walker and Hunter Biden each getting $59,900 — Comer’s office said Thursday, suggesting the CEFC business relationship may have started while Biden was still vice president.

White House spokesman Ian Sams responded to The Post’s request for examples of lies or inaccuracies with links to five news and opinion articles and a Democratic National Committee webpage — largely taking issue with Comer’s public remarks.

One article quibbled with Comer saying that Suspicious Activity Reports submitted by banks to the Treasury Department show “violations” when they are in fact tips about possible crimes. Another quoted Hunter’s associate Gilliar asserting Joe Biden wasn’t cut into the CEFC deal, despite an email he wrote suggesting otherwise.

Two of the articles provided by Sams rejected GOP complaints that the Biden administration sold oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to a Hunter Biden-linked Chinese company — pointing out the Trump administration also sold oil to China.

An opinion article supplied by the White House additionally scoffed at Republicans attempting to link Biden family income to the president’s policy positions, including allegedly being too soft on China with regard to the origins of COVID-19, which killed more than 1 million Americans after potentially leaking from a Wuhan lab, and on stopping fentanyl exports, which killed about 196,000 Americans from 2018 to 2021 alone.

The Biden family had at least two major business ventures with Chinese government-linked companies during and after his vice presidency, though Joe Biden’s precise role in those enterprises remains murky, as is also the case with his relatives’ work with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakhstani and Mexican businesspeople.

The Post exclusively reported in October 2020 that Hunter’s abandoned laptop included a May 2017 email from Gilliar proposing that the “big guy” get 10% of the partnership with CEFC. A whistleblower, former Hunter Biden associate Tony Bobulinski, says that he personally met with Joe Biden in May 2017 to discuss the venture and both Bobulinski and Gilliar have identified Joe Biden as “the big guy.”

Hunter and James Biden ultimately received at least $4.8 million in 2017 and 2018 from CEFC — a since-defunct reputed arm of Beijing’s foreign-influence “Belt and Road” initiative — according to the Washington Post’s later review of laptop records.

At one point, CEFC Chairman Ye Jianming gave Hunter Biden a 3.16-carat diamond worth about $80,000.

Hunter referred to CEFC Vice Chairman Patrick Ho as the “f–king spy chief of China” in an email recovered from his laptop. Ho was convicted in 2018 on US charges for attempting to bribe African officials.

Evidence hinting at Joe Biden’s involvement in the CEFC venture includes an October 2017 email that identifies Joe Biden as a participant in a call about CEFC’s attempt to purchase US natural gas.

Hunter Biden in September 2017 asked for a new sign and more keys to an office he was renting in DC’s House of Sweden building.

The sign was to say, “The Biden Foundation and Hudson West (CEFC-US)” and the keys were for Joe Biden and his wife Jill Biden, uncle James and a Chinese exec named Gongwen Dong. A spokeswoman for the property told the Washington Post, however, that the sign was never changed and the keys were not picked up.

In a separate Chinese business deal, Hunter Biden co-founded state-backed BHR Partners in 2013 within weeks of joining then-Vice President Biden aboard Air Force Two on an official trip to Beijing, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Hunter introduced his father to BHR CEO Jonathan Li during the trip and Joe Biden later wrote college recommendation letters for Li’s children.

The Journal reported that Hunter Biden’s “paid-in capital” to establish BHR Partners was $425,000, according to corporate registration records.

The company’s website says, “We work with China’s industrial leaders, state-owned enterprises, multinational corporations, as well as with start-up visionaries in their international mergers and acquisitions, domestic restructurings and pre-IPO financings.”

BHR has “unique mixed ownership,” the company says, and “combines the resources and platforms of China’s largest financial institutions (including Bank of China, China Development Bank Capital, Harvest Fund, Postal Savings Bank of China, China Life and the National Council of Social Security Fund) and the networks and know-how of our U.S.-based investment fund and advisory firm shareholders.”

In 2016, BHR Partners was influential in facilitating a deal in which a Chinese firm bought a Congolese cobalt mine from American and Canadian companies. Cobalt is an important material for making electric vehicle batteries.

One week after Joe Biden’s 2021 virtual summit with Chinese President Xi Jinping, Hunter Biden’s attorney Chris Clark said the stake in BHR had been divested. However, records don’t reflect a new holder of the 10% stake and neither Clark nor the White House has provided further information on the supposed transaction, such as the dollar amount or buyer’s identity.

Republicans say that the Biden family’s international business deals present conflicts of interest in foreign affairs and may even amount to corruption.

Biden claims that he has “never spoken” with his son about “his overseas business dealings” and that “that “I have never discussed, with my son or my brother or with anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses.”

There are many examples, however, of Joe Biden meeting with his relatives’ business associates and Hunter, who is under federal investigation for crimes including possible tax fraud and illegal foreign lobbying, wrote that he paid as much as “half” of his income to his father.
Old 03-24-2023, 01:58 PM   #36
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
so it's somehow illegal for Trump to have a bank account in China. interesting. your article never uses the word "secret" but since you read it thoroughly you knew that, right?

"Trump has repeatedly gone after Joe Biden by alleging his family improperly financially benefited from his vice presidency, including profitable business deals in China. Biden has frequently denied the allegations. The two candidates engaged in an exchange, each accusing the other of accepting money from foreign entities."

Trump had a lot of his merchandise made in China. like his ties. so what did Biden have made in China?
I assure you it wasn't garbage Maga gear.
Old 03-24-2023, 11:24 PM   #37
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
well how factual is this?

*veers hard to diversion tactic, par for course*

blah
blah blah
blah blah blah
blah blah
blah blah blah

Tsl's waf-haihai'ckit still can't admit the Factual Reporting metric of foxy.

Anian?
Old 03-25-2023, 12:09 AM   #38
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
I assure you it wasn't garbage Maga gear.

of course not. Trump always buys the best merchandise from China

bahahahaaa

Quote:

Anian?

speak engrish
Old 03-25-2023, 11:19 AM   #39
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

speak engrish

As noted by others, you have a comprehension problem for what people write.

*AGAIN* I was nice enough to phrase it in the language of your people (your name.) So, I will take the time and effort to communicate as such until you answer back the question that has been asked in said language or you can use "engrish."

In case you have memory issues, Factual Reporting quality index of foxy.

Halyi'kin.
Old 03-25-2023, 12:06 PM   #40
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Let’s see if there is a contrast.

One man is a legitimate business man doing business in China, paying their taxes. All above Board and legitimate.

The other takes in money from various Chinese persons of influence, for the sole purpose of doing favors for said Chinese. He accomplishes through family members who cut him in at 10%.

That about right?

You're missing the point, Jackie.

Dim-retards believe being on the dole, taking handouts for doing nothing, and accepting millions of dollars in naked payola from foreign adversaries seeking to compromise our national security and our foreign policy decision-making... is a-ok.

But taking a risk, starting a profitable business, and producing goods or services that actually create wealth and raise our living standards while employing thousands of our fellow citizens... is detestable.

Get it now?
Old 03-25-2023, 06:50 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

As noted by others, you have a comprehension problem for what people write.

*AGAIN* I was nice enough to phrase it in the language of your people (your name.) So, I will take the time and effort to communicate as such until you answer back the question that has been asked in said language or you can use "engrish."

In case you have memory issues, Factual Reporting quality index of foxy.

Halyi'kin.

only your posts, sport. like this gibberish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b

Anian?

what foreign language is that in? 'cause it's not English.
Old 03-25-2023, 06:56 PM   #42
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're missing the point, Jackie.

Dim-retards believe being on the dole, taking handouts for doing nothing, and accepting millions of dollars in naked payola from foreign adversaries seeking to compromise our national security and our foreign policy decision-making... is a-ok.

But taking a risk, starting a profitable business, and producing goods or services that actually create wealth and raise our living standards while employing thousands of our fellow citizens... is detestable.

Get it now?

Yup. Bullshit.
Old 03-25-2023, 07:38 PM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Yup. Bullshit.

lol. typical of you. success is Evil! capitalism BAD!

i find it amusing you are convinced Trump is a criminal on the take while there is no way Biden is. why is that? you really think Hunter Biden got all those money on his bad teeth and law degree?

he was peddling access and influence to the big guy, daddy joe.
Old 03-25-2023, 08:06 PM   #44
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
lol. typical of you. success is Evil! capitalism BAD!

i find it amusing you are convinced Trump is a criminal on the take while there is no way Biden is. why is that? you really think Hunter Biden got all those money on his bad teeth and law degree?

he was peddling access and influence to the big guy, daddy joe.

Evidence.

Old 03-25-2023, 08:10 PM   #45
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Evidence.

then go ahead and present some. this should be interesting.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women