Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2018, 02:13 PM   #31
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
2 different ideas, I don't know why this is so contentious. this is not a criminal trial, it is a test of however the Senate determines, to confirm or deny the nomination. if a Senator decides he doesn't like the neck tie Kavanaugh is wearing, that is sufficient for his "no" vote, if the Senator decides on that basis. "fairness" is not a factor, let alone rules of evidence.

is that definite? I have read a couple of sources throw that out, but according to Ford, the process was lengthy. I don't doubt the test may have been less than adequate at best, and rigged at worst.

Lengthy?? I watched an interview with the guy who administered the test. He himself said it was 2 questions.
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 02:17 PM   #32
txexetoo
Premium Access

Double post
Old 09-29-2018, 02:29 PM   #33
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan View Post
If the Democraps were so anxious for another FBI investigation, why didn't Senator Feinstein bring it up when she received the letter, instead of holding on to it for weeks?
I got this one!

because Ms. Ford asked her to keep it confidential, as she had asked her representative before Feinstein. now, if you ask me who leaked the information to the Press, I'm going to say I don't know, but I'm suspicious at the official answer, which is apparently "friends on the beach" leaked it.

the delay and delay that "y'all" talk about? there has been some, but we are talking about one more week now.. that's it. "your" side complains that the Democrats are trying to delay until after the election.. that is absurd.. another month? not happening.. and if it did, the Lame Duck session is still yours until January 20.. you are barking about nothing.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 03:24 PM   #34
Dudgeonpolymath
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
I think it moves the ball forward for the movement. The horrible treatment she received is much like the treatment that Anita Hill received. And it shows just how little progress has been made. And the Republicans all are going to suffer for it, and that can't help but redound to the benefit of the Me Too movement.

As for innocent until proven guilty, this guy isn't a criminal defendant. Innocent until proven guilty is a by product of the burden of proof in a criminal case -- guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. This guy is not at risk of being incarcerated and losing his liberty. He is seeking a job on the highest court in the land. That is an incredible honor reserved to a very few and should be reserved for those with a spotless record about whom no doubt can be raised. Even before this debacle, he didn't cut the mustard. And there's enough smoke here to strongly suggest that there is plenty of fire. If nothing else, he smug attitude, general douche bag high school behavior, and his lack of judicial temperament are all disqualifying, never mind his extreme outside the mainstream judicial philosophy.
The Dr. Ford circus is just that. She has conflicting testimony and cannot remember the most basic of information. Supposed witnesses have said they are unaware, etc. etc.

The politicians who advanced this should be damned for playing the game.

The whole charade is demeans those women who were truly attacked, raped, and abused. Any of these women should be royally pissed that someone, especially politicians, would exploit their problems for political measure.

... and yes, anyone who makes an accusation, no matter what it is, should have to prove it. Otherwise, the next woman who is nominated could be attacked as a whore as some guy proclaims he and his buddies paid her money back in high school for sex. Same concept ... prove it and do not besmerch the good name of good people for political game.
Dudgeonpolymath is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 03:31 PM   #35
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
I got this one!

the delay and delay that "y'all" talk about? there has been some, but we are talking about one more week now.. that's it. "your" side complains that the Democrats are trying to delay until after the election.. that is absurd.. another month? not happening.. and if it did, the Lame Duck session is still yours until January 20.. you are barking about nothing.
I don't trust politicians, and I especially don't trust the new Democrap party. If you want to believe them, have at it. I still believe they will delay and delay until the President believes the Kavanaugh nomination is futile. They have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 03:41 PM   #36
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Whether or not it forwarded the metoo movement, the Democrats may have very well scuddled this guy's confirmation. Is it that hard to find a ultraconservative justice who people cannot dig up someone they raped or forced an abortion on, lol?

Who's looking forward to seeing the circus that is to come as Republicans try to push through another candidate prior to the midterms?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 05:18 PM   #37
txexetoo
Premium Access

Quote:
I got this one!

because Ms. Ford asked her to keep it confidential, as she had asked her representative before Feinstein. now, if you ask me who leaked the information to the Press, I'm going to say I don't know, but I'm suspicious at the official answer, which is apparently "friends on the beach" leaked it.

The Chinese spy on Feinstein’s staff leaked it
Old 09-29-2018, 05:33 PM   #38
Muse2015
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I'm not collecting DNA samples from either one.

Because this is nothing but a 9th inning two outs stall tactic. Give them a week, they will ask for two, give them two, they will ask for a month. Typical Democrap technique, stall and delay.

If the Democraps were so anxious for another FBI investigation, why didn't Senator Feinstein bring it up when she received the letter, instead of holding on to it for weeks?
So your response to Chung's question is by deflecting with your own questions. Typical of those who knows they're full of BS.
Muse2015 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 07:13 PM   #39
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse2015 View Post
So your response to Chung's question is by deflecting with your own questions. Typical of those who knows they're full of BS.
Geez, you really hurt my feelings on that snappy response. I doubt if my BS will ever recover from that knockout punch.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:08 PM   #40
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
I got this one!

because Ms. Ford asked her to keep it confidential, as she had asked her representative before Feinstein.
And it turns out that the committee has a procedure for investigating such things in a confidential manner. I didn't know this until these hearings, but that gives the lie to Feinstein needing to sit on the letter. She could have brought it out for the committee to investigate confidentially. Much more clear now that she was holding it in reserve for a last-minute hail Mary.
Quote:
[T]he delay and delay that "y'all" talk about? there has been some, but we are talking about one more week now.. that's it.
I don't believe that for a minute. If you do I've got some beach front property in Arizona for you. I would bet you dollars to donuts that about Wednesday there will be "something" that comes up that's an excuse to ask for additional delay. And another, and another, and another... That's their playbook.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 10:16 PM   #41
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I don't trust politicians, and I especially don't trust the new Democrap party. If you want to believe them, have at it. I still believe they will delay and delay until the President believes the Kavanaugh nomination is futile. They have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
This from the evil motherfuckers who kept Scalia’s seat open for over 400 days and never gave Merrick Garland a hearing while his nomination was pending for over eight months. Heaven forbid we wait two to four more weeks. What a sorry bunch of worthless, lying, inconsistent pricks you guys are.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 11:21 PM   #42
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
This from the evil motherfuckers who kept Scalia’s seat open for over 400 days and never gave Merrick Garland a hearing while his nomination was pending for over eight months. Heaven forbid we wait two to four more weeks. What a sorry bunch of worthless, lying, inconsistent pricks you guys are.
Yeah, that is our bad. We did kinda "Borked" Merrick.
Old 09-30-2018, 10:00 AM   #43
Dudgeonpolymath
Valued Poster

I do not agree with your politics but your response was funny ... conceptually wrong but funny.
Old 09-30-2018, 10:02 AM   #44
Dudgeonpolymath
Valued Poster

Quote:
Geez, you really hurt my feelings on that snappy response. I doubt if my BS will ever recover from that knockout punch.
My original reply was to this comment.
Old 09-30-2018, 10:33 AM   #45
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
And it turns out that the committee has a procedure for investigating such things in a confidential manner. I didn't know this until these hearings, but that gives the lie to Feinstein needing to sit on the letter. She could have brought it out for the committee to investigate confidentially. Much more clear now that she was holding it in reserve for a last-minute hail Mary.

I would bet you dollars to donuts that about Wednesday there will be "something" that comes up that's an excuse to ask for additional delay. And another, and another, and another... That's their playbook.
yes, but here's the thing. Feinstein probably thought the Committee would not due its due diligence.. why should she think they would? the Republicans control the committee, and done in secret, the allegation would have been swept away without the public ever knowing about it. that is my feeling.. without the "gotcha" angle, the Republicans wouldn't have done anything but ram Kavanaugh's nomination through.

Quote:
this..

and you know what? tit-for-tat is strongly in play, as it deserves to be, frankly.. that playbook germinated from the seed of Garland's bottled up nomination.. the Republicans run from that evil move. not one of them has said "we got what was coming, we should have anticipated hardball from the minority party".

regarding the one week delay.. you guys harp on the idea that it will be delay after delay, but that is Bullshit.. you whined about a 3 day delay to have Ford testify.. Kavanugh kept sulking about how he wanted to testify the day after Ford's charge came out. he came across as an entitled bitchy Frat Boy. if more delays are attempted, I will eat crow, but I don't see it. the Democrats would look very bad if they keep delays going..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women