Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2010, 05:07 PM   #31
exnykr
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

great answer..thanks...lol
exnykr is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:36 PM   #32
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
I hate it when it tastes like celery YUCK. Most of the time it just has the normal sperm taste. Then my most fav and I swear it true,,, it tastes like a shot of sugar. I wish it was always like that!!!
Me too, Blaze!! I thought I was crazy thinking that certain guys tasted 'like sugar'! I don't have a menu period and it depends on how intense the moment is (or how freakily he asks me to) whether it's done. My deal is the differences in consistency. I have nearly choked to death on THICK cum.

So, question for the guys: have you noticed the differences in the consistency? And does anybody have a cum thinner recipe??
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:39 PM   #33
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Don't know for sure, but if I take Rosy Palm's word for it, the more days in between cumming, the thicker it is. Rosy is about the only action I've been getting lately.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:21 PM   #34
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
I wonder how much of this is urban legend and documented science?...
Ditto. Sounds like a great diet but I'd like to see some citations besides KokahaKola.

My solution is, in fact, based on good science (but don't make me go look it up). Find a woman who likes the taste of your semen.

Researchers have determined that some people are genetically predisposed to enjoy the smell and taste of particular folks, while being repelled (or at least not attracted) by those qualities in others. Think about what that means: There is in this world, at any one time (some always being added thru birth and some lost thru death), a finite set of women who think your cum tastes yummy. Indeed, to some it will be like a magic elixer...having tasted it, they will remember it and crave more. Popular Science, indeed!!

Having spent the early afternoon with a lady in my particular subset, I can tell you that it's worth the search.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:40 PM   #35
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfred View Post
Ditto. Sounds like a great diet but I'd like to see some citations besides KokahaKola.
Easy up brotha jfred, this is just some Kükae (crap) I found on this funny deal they call the internet. It's all good my friend, I like the interesting spelling of my handle too. Hang loose cuz...
KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:13 PM   #36
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohanaKoa View Post
Easy up brotha jfred, this is just some Kükae (crap) I found on this funny deal they call the internet. It's all good my friend, I like the interesting spelling of my handle too. Hang loose cuz...
Dude, I'm shocked.

No, not because you can't seem to decide whether I'm your brother, friend or cousin. (If you aren't sure and feel you have to call me something, 'sir' will never be inappropriate.)

Nor is it because you seem to believe that someone mentioning the absence of attribution for your list is something that requires "easing up" from or "hanging loose" rather than.

It's not even because in two brief lines you managed to introduce a staggering number of conversational cliches that don't really convey much information. (Except the part about my jacking with your handle. If that bothers you I won't do it again.)

No. I'm presently goggle eyed at the realization that you are the Number 3 Most Active Poster on this board (it's right there on the side of this page, for heaven's sake) and somehow have not yet subscribed to the axiom that the reason d'etre of this forum is high-quality information that can be relied upon.

It's what and you got it where? Off the funny internet? But you didn't introduce it with, "Hey guys look at this funny list I found in cyberspace." You presented it (and it presented itself) as the steps to a specific goal. And not just any goal were men (and their open-mouthed women) mislead to hope for. No, you had us thinking, "Okay, if I give up just about every good thing in the world, save fucking, I can finally realize my life-long dream of having women eagerly swallow my cum, look up appreciatively and say, "Baby that tasted soo-o good! Please, let's do it again soon."" To realize (yet again, goddammit!) that this dream will never be, is, to say the least, (and I know I speak for all of us) a bitter pill to swallow.

If I read back thru your previous 1389 posts, is this the kind of reliability I should anticipate? Makes me grateful I still haven't forked out fifty bucks for Premium Membership, I'll tell ya.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:16 PM   #37
KohanaKoa
Ambassador

Encounters: 63

KohanaKoa is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:58 PM   #38
jfred
Valued Poster

Yeah, I was bored, too.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:54 AM   #39
Greekseeker
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Thanx Kohanakoa

We need more posters like you. My diet starts today.
Greekseeker is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:03 PM   #40
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekseeker View Post
We need more posters like you. My diet starts today.
We need reliable confirmation of benefits. So let us know how that goes. Be specific about which of the 10 steps you follow, and please don't fudge and not tell us.

My diet tonight included (among the steamed red potatoes) whole garlic cloves, broccoli, carrots and spinach. The sliced tomatoes were drizzled in olive oil and red wine vinegar. On the side were raw green onions and a raw jalapeno (seeds removed). My 1/2 pound of lean ground sirloin was slow cooked in its own gravy in a partially covered pan with garlic, pepper and shitake mushrooms. I eat it with plenty of spicy steak sauce. Feta cheese sprinkled overall, salt and pepper to taste. It was really good.

Good luck with the diet. I'm goin' out on the porch with this glass of single malt to enjoy a nice madura.

You gotta find the right girl, man.

P.S. How do ya like my new avatar. First change in 6 years. I love it. People give me a hard time, sometimes if I refer to a female sexual service provider as a hooker. But see, that would be a real hooker, in the picture, and that's never what I mean. Real sign...homemade...New Orleans. Those things on the ground are used condoms and the fine print says something like, "This is a No Hooking Zone. No Hooking Allowed. You are being videotaped and THE POLICE WILL BE CALLED." Very imaginative.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:47 PM   #41
Sweet Heather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7225
My ECCIE Reviews

While those tips can slightly contribute to a very slight aftertaste in semen, trust me-cum in your mouth is like having a mouthful of warm, salty snot. Delicious!
Sweet Heather is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:09 PM   #42
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
...cum in your mouth is like having a mouthful of warm, salty snot.
That's kinda my take on it, too, Heather.

Though not the product of mucous membranes, semen (like snot) is a viscous bodily fluid designed to effectively transport small objects through the passages of the human body. Unlike nasal mucosa, however, it doesn't carry debris and bacteria and is (apart from an infection in the donor) biologically benign if swallowed.

But you're taking about taste and the overall sensation of having a mouthful. Given how you and I feel about that, how do you explain that some ladies (and men, too, presumably, but that's another subject) seem to want to take it all orally?
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:19 PM   #43
JohnnyPool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I've had a few girlfriends over the years that would rate my taste and diet was what we attributed to the change. I didn't get into the gallons of fruit juice back then. It was more of avoiding spicy and charred foods. How much of an effect, I don't know but several of them said they could tell the difference.
If you're in a large market and CIM is the major factor in choosing a provider, then I guess your taste wouldn't matter. But there are other situations that might make one want to think about it.
JohnnyPool is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:05 PM   #44
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Heather View Post
trust me-cum in your mouth is like having a mouthful of warm, salty snot. Delicious!
Also, maybe they taste like raw oysters on the half shell. Maybe us guys should start ingesting a hot diet w/ a lot of Tabasco Sauce so there is no need for the lady to have it handy.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:13 PM   #45
jfred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greekseeker View Post
...My diet starts today.
So Dude. It's been 3 weeks, how's your diet, and all, going?

Any reported taste improvement in your man-goo?
jfred is offline   Quote