Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-28-2010, 06:53 PM   #31
Shannon Finley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3124
My ECCIE Reviews

well spank you very mych
Old 01-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #32
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Smith View Post
Sophia,
If you are going to do penance, I suggest you have someone there to report back to these fine folks: - your punishment has been dealt! You may actually need two witnesses therby removing any doubt as to WK's or bias, possibly associated with, implied or otherwise, a previous fantasy review. I might also suggest said witnesses be instructed to take measures (or measurements) to insure you "measure up" and report back "To The People" their facts and findings.
Metal Smith
You can measure me anytime you want, cowboy.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:14 PM   #33
dammit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Smith View Post
Hold on just a minute -- there are ages, descriptions, sizes, likes, dislikes etc... on your websites? dammit - no not you dammit, but dammit. Now I am going to have to read? not just look at the pictures!
Metal Smith
My ears burned and then a quick forum search identified why....dammit! oh, wait, not me LOL thanks metal smith.

dammit
Old 01-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #34
dammit
Account Disabled

Based on the pictures...which never lie, right!? Who would waste time wanting to measure?
Old 01-29-2010, 02:29 PM   #35
squiretuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Dear Ms. Sophia; You shouldn't have any regrets about this thread. As usual, you post intelligent thought provoking topics. And this is no exception. You've got 3 pages; 34 responses which indicates the level of interest you invoke.
As to the topic; if embellishments and creative marketing were illegal, then there wouldn't be many ads on TV, billboards, etc. Saying one is 30 when actually 28, 43" hips vs. 40" hips? Most replies seem to imply those kinds of embellishments are insignificant. Blatant misrepresentation on the other hand is out of the question and will be found out soon; one of the purposes of this board is to share information. Liars will be found out, TROLLS will be documented. Ladies who substitute pix not of them will be exposed.
Topics like how old you are, your real name, your education; these are things you can share truth or not in my opinion. They are not germaine to the hobby when it gets down to it. I love to talk truthfully with the ladies, but they are under no obligation to share the details of their personal lives or advertise them.
To me, what is important is how you make me feel. That is done by how you act, and how you perform BCD, and how you treat me socially. I must realize that I am in a fantasy world, and I cannot expect more than that.
So advertise about what you offer and what you can do to turn a customer on. Like many who responded, I don't carry a tape measure or lie detector with me to visit a lovely. But I've never been disappointed by their appearance or their actions, even if the pix are older than 6 months.*
Heck, you know I am not going to interrogate you over miscellaneous facts. When we have met (and to my regret only socially so far) I have just about melted over you. In part I long for Sensual Sophia because she it extremely hot, her pix are damn close to what I've seen in person, and (thank you information sharing boards) her reputation is stellar when it comes to her reviews! So what the hell else do I need other than to be over this stupid sinus infection and to have the appropriate donation for Ms. Sophia's time and an appointment set in stone. Humbly IMO.
* Note: this is based on my sole participation in the former world (aspd), and now eccie ladies.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:39 PM   #36
squiretuck
Valued Poster

Oh, yeah, and what if us hobbyists had to advertise what we look like and how we behave? I am 6'2", have a 7" tool, 6 pack abs, looks like Brad Pitt, yacht, condo in Moracco, 2 Z07s, 3 2010 500SELs, and I never lie. I am lieing now. I never lie.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:44 PM   #37
dammit
Account Disabled

LOL, 10-inches long, 7 inches around...can go longer than Sting performing tantric sex, and my cum tasted like organic honey from pampered bees... oh, and I can lick behind my ears with my tongue
Old 01-29-2010, 03:00 PM   #38
txtraveler07
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiretuck View Post
Oh, yeah, and what if us hobbyists had to advertise what we look like and how we behave? I am 6'2", have a 7" tool, 6 pack abs, looks like Brad Pitt, yacht, condo in Moracco, 2 Z07s, 3 2010 500SELs, and I never lie. I am lieing now. I never lie.
Cheapskate satyr seeks penny pinching wood nymph

I'm 5'11", overweight, shaved head, full beard and a Robin Williams hair factor that all combine to make me look like a satyr when I'm naked. So feel free to tangle your fingers in my super sexy man-pelt any time. Oh, and I drive an economy car, so baby, you know I'm frugal. You and me can clip coupons together. All. Night. Long. Please, no calls after 9, I don't want to wake up my mom.

Honesty is the best policy.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:10 PM   #39
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62

Easy dammit --
measurement:def. 1) a measuring or being measured 2) extent or quantity determined by measuring
Measuring:def. 1) the extent, dimensions, etc. of anything.
I did not mention a tape measure! Hummmm!
Squiretuck, get over that sinus crap and then get on -- over to, Sophia, to see--over, her, get over to see Sophia.
Metal Smith
Old 01-29-2010, 03:11 PM   #40
LadiesFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I don't think that you should ever lie... especially in advertising.

If someone asks a personal question that is across the line, you should simply decline to answer, or deflect the question and move on. No need to lie.

Lying in advertising is also a bad idea, in my opinion. For example: you mentioned that you have 43" hips. REALLY???.... that is GOOD to know. I have seen you post before, but nothing about you stood out to me, or really grabbed my attention.(respectfully)... 43" hips have gotten my attention.

my 2 cents
LF
Old 01-29-2010, 03:14 PM   #41
dammit
Account Disabled

hey, why would you presume I"m lying? =))

oh geez LF, like no one ever lies in advertising, they may stretch the truth or omit truths...is that lying?
Old 01-29-2010, 03:18 PM   #42
LuvThatKitty
Account Disabled

Encounters: 42

IMHO you should never outright lie. (Except in the case of your personal identity and other personal information not pertinent to the hobby) If your pictures are a little old and the stats given are from your younger days, guys will notice if it's significant. And if they notice, it will be posted in the reviews. Personally I don't care how old or how young you are, just be sexy. And we all know, that sexy to a lot of us is between the ears. Sophia, your sexiness extends way beyond what is between the ears, which is icing on the cake for me and I look forward to meeting you one day.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:33 PM   #43
Guest120311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 2747
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't carry a tape measure or lie detector with me to visit a lovely.
Quote:
I am 6'2", have a 7" tool, 6 pack abs, looks like Brad Pitt, yacht, condo in Moracco, 2 Z07s, 3 2010 500SELs, and I never lie. I am lieing now. I never lie.
OK tuck, Next time I see you I might have to see if you measure up! (I do carry a tape measure!) Sophia you never disappoint!
Tess
Old 01-29-2010, 05:14 PM   #44
dammit
Account Disabled

well crap, see what y'all started? now the ladies will be measuring us and reporting on it...just for the record, anything I type about my stats is always smaller than actual..."objects in the rear view mirror, may appear smaller than they are!"
Old 01-29-2010, 06:49 PM   #45
squiretuck
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshelf Tess View Post
OK tuck, Next time I see you I might have to see if you measure up! (I do carry a tape measure!) Sophia you never disappoint!
Tess
You might have to punish me if you discover I have mislead!
Thread Closed