Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35414
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2018, 11:21 AM   #31
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
Never understood why those girls would choose to walk the streets when an AMP is a much safer place.
I don't think the AMPs would have them, truthfully
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 11:28 AM   #32
weasel99
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Yup, the Government has to go get that federal funding.

Raiding a Dallas AMP is merely a politcal act, not a legal one. It's just business, nothing personal. Last time I checked, most cops like pu$$y too.

The girl biz has been tolerated in TX before statehood. That's not changing anytime soon.
weasel99 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 11:53 AM   #33
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I'm no lawyer and certainly don't have all of the information other than what I've seen in the past.
A true "raid" on the AMP tends to be a multi-jurisdictional operation including dpd, ice and who knows who else. It's not that uncommon for DPD to do a business check of some sort particularity when they are looking for a specific person. To be honest, it's really a huge pain in the ass for DPD to focus on those places due to the immigration aspect of who they are dealing with.

There have been 2 huge raids that I remember with the one most recently focusing on spas owned by the same person and that was due to sex trafficking and money laundering. Many years ago I think we called it black Monday was the biggest INS ICE SWAT and whatever else you want to think of where they hit damn near every AMP very early in the morning. That was mainly an immigration raid but many popular girls vanished that day.

As a customer going to one of these places for relaxation just make sure you're not breaking the law. There is hardly anything more relaxing than spending time with a cute provider and getting a soothing table shower. If you talk about services and money in this hobby you're asking for trouble and there really is no need to.

That's just my perspective and what I've seen in the past. I will say that these spas are networked pretty well. When LE makes an appearance at one, the news travels very fast to the others and they may err on the side of caution and just close up shop for a day or two. I'm honestly surprised we haven't had a Channel 8 investigative reports done in a long time around ratings time.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 12:19 PM   #34
kaufman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Last visit to Dallas Spas was great. I saw a street walker—white thin brunette with nice tits across from my Favorite Amp, and I was early, so I sat in my car and watched her cross the street 3 times trying to elude a “pimp” or John in an old 80s Buick Riveria, she was trying to avoid. I wanted to tell her to work in a safe Asian spa—but she was too busy avoiding trouble.

After my spa visit a black street walker approached my car for a “light”, I told her my candle had already been blown! She asked me how was my Spa treatment, I told her better and safer than any street walker I had ever been with, and told her to work at the spa and she’d kill it!!! She was very attractive. Her reply was that she could not because of her boyfriend, who was approaching my passenger side of my car quickly, I pushed her out of my car window and took off quickly. The boyfriend has something in his coat pocket that looked like a weapon.

Street walkers aren’t safe for anyone.
kaufman is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 12:39 PM   #35
twitch760
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious View Post
I don't think the AMPs would have them, truthfully
Yeah you're probably right. I was at Lucky Haven last night for a visit with Shasha and there was this decent looking skinny white girl outside. I was half tempted to just straight ask her why are you doing this when safety is 20 feet away? They don't seem the type that would accept it's not their turn on a walk in and would be fighting constantly.
twitch760 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 12:41 PM   #36
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

There's always more to the story than what meets the eye just saying.... news is still trickling in
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 12:51 PM   #37
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose2u View Post
There's always more to the story than what meets the eye just saying.... news is still trickling in
True!
Too many conflicting reports. One person says this, another says that. Nothing concrete about the information. What is credible?
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 01:07 PM   #38
Big Gun
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

I just got a call from Vanessa and she said Honey was still in jail. With a strong accent it was hard for me to understand good but she said it was bad. I was just getting ready to go in for some action but that kind of action is not what I want!
Big Gun is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 01:32 PM   #39
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitch760 View Post
Yeah you're probably right. I was at Lucky Haven last night for a visit with Shasha and there was this decent looking skinny white girl outside.
I was at Lucky Haven Wednesday night to see Sera (), and as I started to drive off a very hot slim black girl made a bee line to my car.. I rolled down the back passenger window (my front passenger window won't go down); she said "open the door and let me get in", I told her "I just finished in there", pointing to the spa complex. she said "oh, ok", and started walking away.. I called out to her to come back, instinctively, LOL.. she did, and said "I thought you said you just finished?".. I said "I did, but maybe I'll see you around here again".. she said "ok" and walked off looking annoyed, like "I aint got time for this Mans' mess", LOL..

I told myself Sera had to be a GREAT girl for me to instantly have no remorse about missing out on the black girl. of course, I didn't want to totally lose contact with that piece of chocolate later
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 01:38 PM   #40
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Lol Chung, you're nothing if your name isn't Benjamin when you're on the street
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 01:39 PM   #41
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

Any word on NW Hwy? I have been trying to call a regular and she is not picking up.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 01:45 PM   #42
smdkazn
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

You guys are crazy. I couldn’t imagine trying to pick up a SW anywhere on that street. I’ve seen more cops driving by on that street than any other street in all of Dallas.
smdkazn is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 02:15 PM   #43
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

I saw few cop car doing a search on hooker just behind parking lot NYNY careful it not safe outside
TX_hammer is online now   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 02:27 PM   #44
Pro49
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Stopped by L Haven around 11 last night. Door was locked. That’s all I know.
Pro49 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 03:48 PM   #45
Billogoods
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

All this news from within the hobby community. But, not one word on the TV News. It seems to me that, if it is a trafficking thing, it isn't over. If this was the typical, election year raid thing, it would be all over TV.
Billogoods is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women