Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2019, 10:02 PM   #31
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by khari kummingz View Post
This is why doing research is still so important to me. I was just planning a trip to the Midland area in the next 2 weeks & seeing that this would be my first visit, you ladies' complaints are definitely something to consider. ESPECIALLY with the rates of the hotels as Ms Majic stated previously... Lol!
ALSO TAKE IN CONSIDERATION THE OP'S VISIT DATE...4TH OF JULY TIME....lots of people on vacation and I went on graduation...timing dose have alot to do with it as well.
We we soon see the problem with Midland is not the money is the time..They call them in at a moments notice and work them long relentless hrs plus they have to fit family time in and find time for hobby time..Not all can balance all 3 well. I'll keep ya posted but Midland is for sure a YMWV TOWN.
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 03:00 PM   #32
MikeHonchoHimself
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

What do you ladies consider to be "ridiculous" when it comes to room rates? I have to book rooms for guys travelling for work pretty regularly and almost never have to pay more than $120/night. I get that $120 gets you more in a place like Austin or Dallas but the rooms I book them are far from roach motels.
MikeHonchoHimself is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 02:46 PM   #33
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default high rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHonchoHimself View Post
What do you ladies consider to be "ridiculous" when it comes to room rates? I have to book rooms for guys travelling for work pretty regularly and almost never have to pay more than $120/night. I get that $120 gets you more in a place like Austin or Dallas but the rooms I book them are far from roach motels.
$289.00 on a Tuesday at super8 or La qQinta
Old 07-09-2019, 07:58 AM   #34
MikeHonchoHimself
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majichands View Post
$289.00 on a Tuesday at super8 or La qQinta
Yes, that is ridiculous. I have only seen rates that high when there is a convention in town. I never book direct. Hotels.com and other booking sites are a much better option.
MikeHonchoHimself is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 06:08 AM   #35
Majichands
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHonchoHimself View Post
Yes, that is ridiculous. I have only seen rates that high when there is a convention in town. I never book direct. Hotels.com and other booking sites are a much better option.
FUNNY YOU SAY THAT!!! So I have many perks by booking direct have triple a also a diamond elite member with almost every hotel chain. Early check, in late check out points for free rooms etc etc.
I had to go to Desoto for a family function the hotel that was suggested to stay at was not on my list so I wen though hotel.com they had a huge screw up and my family could not check in for 6 hrs so they gave me 150 credit. I DECIDED TO USE BACK HERE since Tuesday seems to be the highest day this Tuesday was cheaper than last Tuesday. I called the hotel directly they said $135.00 Not too bad however grade hotel yes it is but that's ok out door pool. Anyway so I call hotels dot com booked the same room 170. It ended up only costing me 20 bucks because if my voucher but higher than using my status and triple a for sure.
NOW TO THE OP AND WHAT THE ORIGINAL POST WAS ABOUT.
I will for sure post on the powder room.
Just because I am back already doesn"t mean the OP was wrong or the other ladies and her dates had nothing to do with it.
Someone said it's all the AMP's that do all and they dont have to go through the screening process they just walk through the door.
WHO KNOWS?
Tuesday through Saturday last week the girl I brought who offers more than I offer. Did only 1 by herself and 2 doubles with me.
That was with all 4 posting sites Oh2, p411, STG and here. She is black and does not have a website.. THOSE TWO THINGS MATTER HERE..THEY SHOULDNT BUT DO.
Me, I am the Cajun Queen with 13 yrs of coming here and 19 yrs of total experience with a website and still it was so so. It let me know I need to put up a repeat customer appreciation ad up as soon as my 7 days is up on here as a thank you.
BECAUSE IF IT WASN'T FOR MY REPEATS AND ME WILLING TO DEAL WITH THE HOGWASH ON STG...Midland is almost back when the boom fizzled out a few years back.
And the OP was talking specifically about this board and cancels. I had several 2 good excuses wreck on road, last night was had a headache couldn't drive. Hell I had a headache one time I could open my eyes before; so valid excuses however with no make up times
Doesnt help being stuck in midland.
With her looking as hot as she does and I am not chopped liver lol We decide to go out on the town. We are always flocked with offers playing pool or what ever activity we choose to do.
The atmosphere here is different then what it use to be. I can not put my finger on it thought it was just me, older but nope hot spinners too..
I live in Abilene so I can plan trips in advance get the cheaper hotel with pre planning and pre booking and pre paying. Think I will wait a few months for the summer drought to hit and be done and just put Midland on a set scheldule. I'm headed back east but staying far far from the storms I hope.
LADIES what ever you choose to do in your travels good luck to ya. Be safe and read your powder room section
Old 07-24-2019, 01:53 PM   #36
quick draw mc graw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Sorry To hear that happened to you lacy, I’m not making excuses for the oil field bunch but sometimes it depends on what happens in the field, when the phone rings you have to go and things change real quick at a seconds notice, I am not making excuses for the other men that canceled on you but as always there are two sides to every story. I do not hobby as much as I used to but I try to schedule myself and allow myself plenty of time to get to town and return to the field. But, I know sometimes it’s not always that easy to break loose and make hobby time.
quick draw mc graw is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 02:01 PM   #37
MAC4343
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Yeah it works both ways, there are plenty of clients out there as well as providers
No need to worry about just a few that let you down just move on. Sometimes with
business it gets personal and there’s a need for change
MAC4343 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:53 PM   #38
432cherries
Sweet Like Cherry Pie

User ID: 369306
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ive seen 800 for 1 night on a week day
432cherries is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:58 PM   #39
432cherries
Sweet Like Cherry Pie

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also.... the cops have been on one lately here in midland. Def aint good for no one
Old 08-12-2019, 07:43 AM   #40
Jesse1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I'm your Huckleberry. I travel to Midland, Houston and Dallas often.
Jesse1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 06:56 PM   #41
Zgirl2
Account Disabled

User ID: 342661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC4343 View Post
Yeah it works both ways, there are plenty of clients out there as well as providers
No need to worry about just a few that let you down just move on. Sometimes with
business it gets personal and there’s a need for change
So ur suggesting when it gets too "personal" it's time to go separate ways?
Zgirl2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 10:22 PM   #42
Jag2nd
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

When a provider starts getting pissed and shows it, because your not scheduling with her on the norm as you may have in the past, then yes some situations need to cut them off, can go both ways...
Jag2nd is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 08:48 AM   #43
Exotic Yazmin DDD
Your sexy Island Delight

User ID: 302883
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

$800 a night?!?!
I’ve never even seen a vacation condo on any of my trips to Maui for that much!!!

My goodness !!!
Exotic Yazmin DDD is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 12:53 AM   #44
432cherries
Sweet Like Cherry Pie

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea it's fucking nuts!!
Old 08-14-2019, 01:26 AM   #45
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I thought I saw high prices for rooms in Back Bay Boston or NYC (sometimes even in my base of D.C.) but lol yeah Midland-Odessa can give them a run for the money (pun very much intended) sometimes. Phew!
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women