Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2012, 11:06 AM   #31
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneman View Post
I shouldn't post this but I am. Everything is higher out here. We make more money out here. I don't but most people do. Hotels are way higher. Even the nastiest dirties hotels get over a $100 per day. I averaged about $200 per day to stay at hotels out here for three months. Service out here is terible. Providers charge more, and they are terible. I don't even leave reviews on them because I don't want to talk trash. I have only found two providers that came out here that were any good, one of them was Just Jane, and she came from Austin. Luckily, I have a really hot friend with benefits. Being with her is really great so since I have been with her, I try to stay away from hobbying (unless we get into one of these crazy arguments and she cuts me off for awhile). Believe me, a girl friend is way better than a provider out here. Even Wal-Mart charges more out here. I don't shop there but someone told me that they did a price comparison, and they are higher out here. It comes down to this, you pay more and the service sucks for providers out here. I even saw that one of the providers is asking for reviews on this site. I met her, and believe me, she doesn't want a review from me because she wasn't anything to go back to. I paid $200, and she should have paid me, instead. The ones that should have asked for a $80 donation are charging $300, and that wasn't any good. Prices are high out here.
Man up and write bad reviews. I don't always write a good review for a lady who has plenty but I will always write a review for a bad experience. This is a hobby bro absolute must. What you are saying by not writing it is I don't care about my hobby bro's, let them find out for themselves.

Also I totally agree with the price crap. It sux out there, when ever I am there I am counting the minutes until I can leave. I don't shop out there, food sux out there and everything is expensive. It's all about the labor market. Mcdonalds has to pay their workers 10 bucks an hour because of the oil companies so everything goes up since labor is higher.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:14 AM   #32
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent View Post
Again I'm not charging more to eccie members because of the site. I'm charging more because of the things being requested. and Ummm from what I know I don't charge nearly as much... But that's M/O. And again I'm not for everyone... but I am for most.
I just checked your showcase and while you would normally be my type of lady your price point and mixed prices put you off mine, and many guys radar. If I need time to figure out your price, your price is wrong. Trying to figure out what to pay a lady shouldn't take time.

At 280 an hour you are priced high for dallas. I just saw two dallas providers for 2 bills an hour each. I'm sorry but 280 is just too much with soooooooooo many charging less and being just a nice looking.

You are just a bp girl trying to get more on eccie because you have it set in your mind that you deserve it. Well babe deserves got nothing to do with it.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:35 AM   #33
txoilngas
Gaining Momentum

Uggh tiring posts
txoilngas is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:38 AM   #34
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent View Post
When I say more... think outside the box hun... I mean as far as services go. I'm asking more donation because of the services offered during the session. Such as bbbj and stuff of the sort; bp doesn't offer none of that. The menus are different between the two.... That's what I mean. I recommend this site to my clients all the time; so I know the benefit of having it.
And its not the fact of not enjoying myself... hun I love what I do... you don't know me; haven't even met me, so obviously you're pre judging me. I ask more due to fact of my health... my safety... and its my body I can ask for however much I choose. If you're not willing to donate it let me know.. and move on... or ask me to at least meet you half way. But don't down talk me not knowing me cause once you meet me I promise you will eat your words... cause I'm really a cool person.

Ok I just read your reviews, they are ok. Not great, not horrible but ok. They come off a little BP'sh. True Eccie ladies that charge 250 or more should have more consistency in their services. Not YMMV menu's or smoke on breath or timidness. I'm sorry but you would starve in a major market. My advice is to never leave the oil guys who are willing to pay more for less.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:12 PM   #35
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
I just checked your showcase and while you would normally be my type of lady your price point and mixed prices put you off mine, and many guys radar. If I need time to figure out your price, your price is wrong. Trying to figure out what to pay a lady shouldn't take time.

At 280 an hour you are priced high for dallas. I just saw two dallas providers for 2 bills an hour each. I'm sorry but 280 is just too much with soooooooooo many charging less and being just a nice looking.

You are just a bp girl trying to get more on eccie because you have it set in your mind that you deserve it. Well babe deserves got nothing to do with it.
Quote:
Ok I just read your reviews, they are ok. Not great, not horrible but ok. They come off a little BP'sh. True Eccie ladies that charge 250 or more should have more consistency in their services. Not YMMV menu's or smoke on breath or timidness. I'm sorry but you would starve in a major market. My advice is to never leave the oil guys who are willing to pay more for less.

My apologies if these come of dis-repectful. You are a fine looking lady and I'm sure you do great out in WT. You have the right to charge what you want and see who you want. I wish you well in all your future endeavors. I apologize for bringing my Austin Attitude out to a West Texas Board.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:48 PM   #36
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
sixx again, sheesh.

"Just because you can afford to pay a hundred bucks for a Big Mac doesn't make it a good idea"

It does if that is the only food available for 300 miles !!!!

Availability drives prices.

I have always said the only good thing about West Texas is that there are some nice places to take a dump at....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:49 PM   #37
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
My apologies if these come of dis-repectful. You are a fine looking lady and I'm sure you do great out in WT. You have the right to charge what you want and see who you want. I wish you well in all your future endeavors. I apologize for bringing my Austin Attitude out to a West Texas Board.

Really??? Come on man.....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:45 PM   #38
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I used to think men were tough in west Texas. I am so dissapointed in my old stomping grounds. Austin is the shiznit. Even the wusses have more back bone in Austin.

Homer, I have seen the light it would be less expensive to travel get a hotel than to hobby in WTX.

I have heard that El Paso strip clubs are legendary though.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:09 PM   #39
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldemanATX View Post
I used to think men were tough in west Texas. I am so dissapointed in my old stomping grounds. Austin is the shiznit. Even the wusses have more back bone in Austin.

Homer, I have seen the light it would be less expensive to travel get a hotel than to hobby in WTX.

I have heard that El Paso strip clubs are legendary though.
I have released many a loads at El Paso strip clubs. Haven't been in a while. I pretty much stay in austin these days.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #40
homer13
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Really??? Come on man.....

sixx
I know man I'm pretty damn ashamed myself but I am too close at this point and already getting warnings for my previous post. If I'm gonna get banned it needs to at least be on my home turf.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:03 AM   #41
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

UGH where is Cash6969 when you need him! Wylde you couldn't hold a candle to that man!
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 10:48 AM   #42
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

He lost one of those 69's and retired.

Oh, by the way FUCK BP !!!!!
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:53 PM   #43
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
UGH where is Cash6969 when you need him! Wylde you couldn't hold a candle to that man!
Darlin I can hold my own. Never even heard of the boy.....
Old 11-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #44
TX50
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I've been around the boards for a while going back to good ole ASPD and have been reading this tired ole post. If folks don't like WT then get the hell gone. Coming out here and bitching about everything too high, well oil is high and everything else goes right with it. And if you have moved to WT then u must be chasing them high salaries, so nut up and live with it. All this is just rqmblings from an ole cowboy who has wondered around this desolate country probably too long, but I like it out here! Maybe we aught to changes Cash's saying to

FUCK AUSTIN
TX50 is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:39 PM   #45
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX50 View Post
I've been around the boards for a while going back to good ole ASPD and have been reading this tired ole post. If folks don't like WT then get the hell gone. Coming out here and bitching about everything too high, well oil is high and everything else goes right with it. And if you have moved to WT then u must be chasing them high salaries, so nut up and live with it. All this is just rqmblings from an ole cowboy who has wondered around this desolate country probably too long, but I like it out here! Maybe we aught to changes Cash's saying to

FUCK AUSTIN
I grew up out here and I still hate it. You saying fuck Austin, Fuck the damn wind storms and no fucking trees. Austin is way better than this area. If you are tired of this post then why are you posting in it. I can bitch all I want to. If you or anyone does not like it just ignore it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women