Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2018, 07:51 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
it was concern with interest rates as full employment is nigh and the jobs report was even more excellent than expected, all that plus coupled with the marked increases since President Trump took office, profit taking proliferated

if the decline was some sort fear trump may be impeached or no longer president, that would only be a reflection of market consensus of his worth to the economy
The market does not give a fuck who is President you silly Shakespearean wanna be!

You Trump lovers will take a bath....who knows if the market will continue to slide short term but long term, this market will make a major correction because of in part these tax cuts and out current debt.

Published 7:49 AM ET Fri, 4 Aug 2017
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/04/gree...est-rates.html

"I have no time frame on the forecast," he said. "I have a chart which goes back to the 1800s and I can tell you that this particular period sticks out. But you have no way of knowing in advance when it will actually trigger."
One point he did make about timing is it likely will be quick and take the market by surprise.
"It looks stronger just before it isn't stronger," he said
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 09:06 AM   #32
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The market does not give a fuck who is President you silly Shakespearean wanna be!

You Trump lovers will take a bath....who knows if the market will continue to slide short term but long term, this market will make a major correction because of in part these tax cuts and out current debt.

"I have no time frame on the forecast," he said. "I have a chart which goes back to the 1800s and I can tell you that this particular period sticks out. But you have no way of knowing in advance when it will actually trigger."
One point he did make about timing is it likely will be quick and take the market by surprise.
you idiot

the thread was about some market fear concerning trump

I was saying that if that was the case then that would mean the market likes trump being president....

you have no comprehension skills whatsoever
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 09:16 AM   #33
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

When the market starts tumbling as is now — especially when it’s down more than 10%—many people hit their pain threshold and start to sell they’re scared that this drop could turn into a death spiral. Aren’t they just being sensible and prudent? Actually, not so much. It turns out that fewer than one in five corrections escalate to the point where they become a bear market.

To put it another way, 80% of corrections don’t turn into bear markets. If you panic ((WTF)and move into cash during a correction, you may well be doing so right before the market rebounds. Once you understand that the vast majority of corrections aren’t that bad, it’s easier to keep calm and resist the temptation to hit the eject button at the first sign of turbulence.

On average, there’s been a market correction every year since 1900.
On average, there’s been a market correction every year since 1900. When I first heard this, I was floored. Just think about it: if you’re 50 years old today and have a life expectancy of 85, you can expect to live through another 35 corrections. To put it another way, you’ll experience the same number of corrections as birthdays. (Note: a correction is defined as a drop of at least 10% but not more than 20%. A bear market is a drop of more than 20%).

Why does this matter? Because it shows you that corrections are just a routine part of owning stocks. Instead of living in fear of corrections, accept them as regular occurrences. And historically, the average correction was a 13.5% decline and lasted 54 days — less than two months.

Still, when you’re in the midst of a correction, you might find yourself becoming emotional and wanting to sell because you’re anxious to avert the possibility of more pain. You’re certainly not alone. These widespread emotions create a crisis mentality. But the vast majority of the time, the sky is not falling. It is a simple “seasonal storm.”

maybe WhatThaFuckDoIKnow needs a comfort pet
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 10:41 AM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post

maybe WhatThaFuckDoIKnow needs a comfort pet
The drop does not scare me dickhead....I'm kinda like Trump was in 2006...

Two years before the housing market collapsed in 2008 and millions of Americans lost their homes, Donald Trump said he was hoping for a crash.
"I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy," Trump said in a 2006 audiobook from Trump University, answering a question about "gloomy predictions that the real estate market is heading for a spectacular crash."
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 10:58 AM   #35
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Was the wire tapping of Trumps campaign due to the phony dossier or not? Did the FBI disclose the origins to the FISA court or not? Did Comey, McCabe, Yates and Rosestien continue to approve the warrant or not? The whole thing is a farce and you know it.
I didn’t realize the Dali Lama was such a moron. An uneducated moron. What’s up with that my Negro
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:06 PM   #36
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I didn’t realize the Dali Lama was such a moron. An uneducated moron. What’s up with that my Negro
Perhaps it is you who wishes to remain ignorant. You seem not to be able to answer simple yes or no questions....you Reeky Pox-Marked Pignut!

TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 02:47 PM   #37
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 03:03 PM   #38
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The problem is the country has never been in this big of a mess from a leadership perspective. Trump is a loose cannon, that creates more market volatility than normal. When this Trump created market starts to slide it will free fall. His tax scam was very bad for the market long term, the deregulation’s will create more financial failures, more debt and less confidence in the market. The only people benefitting are that top 1% that he gave the huge tax breaks too, everyone else will suffer.

We need a new president and fast.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 04:22 PM   #39
NoTell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Democrats are to blame for this!!! Quit LYING you bunch of non- Americans!!!
NoTell is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 04:58 PM   #40
ahab11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Cannot claim to be a huuuuge Trump fan but companies are giving the working level employees bonus money in direct result to this tax cut.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...st/1065291001/

It does have Democrats worried as big business loves Trump and will do anything they have to do to keep this brand of politics in power.

Sorry Nancy Pelosi but that $1,000 bonus Disney workers got several weeks ago was allot more than a crumb off the plate.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 10:55 PM   #41
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

this is a market correction. no more no less.

there are 3 kinds of people who invest in stock markets.

Bears - they pull their money out.
Bulls - they put money in.
Pigs - they leave their money in when the market tanks or rises.

hmm.. guess that makes me a pig!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 05:51 AM   #42
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahab11 View Post
Cannot claim to be a huuuuge Trump fan but companies are giving the working level employees bonus money in direct result to this tax cut.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...st/1065291001/

It does have Democrats worried as big business loves Trump and will do anything they have to do to keep this brand of politics in power.

Sorry Nancy Pelosi but that $1,000 bonus Disney workers got several weeks ago was allot more than a crumb off the plate.
When we are in the middle of a trump caused recession and the market collapses, workers will have long forgotten about any publicity stunt bonuses. Plus many of the regulations trump did away with were put in place to avoid a financial crisis, without them we again will have bank failures. Trump will never make it to 2020 but voters will remember what party he came from, republicans are in a lot of trouble for sticking with him.
Old 02-04-2018, 06:01 AM   #43
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
When we are in the middle of a trump caused recession and the market collapses, workers will have long forgotten about any publicity stunt bonuses. Plus many of the regulations trump did away with were put in place to avoid a financial crisis, without them we again will have bank failures. Trump will never make it to 2020 but voters will remember what party he came from, republicans are in a lot of trouble for sticking with him.
This is the type of babble one hears from a ....

... Pretend Political Science Professor. (PPSP)

One day it's Obaminable driving the "good economy" and

... the next day it's Trump's fault when there's a "pull back"!

Typical Liberal/Anti-Trump bullshit.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 06:22 AM   #44
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yep... it's entirely due to the spike in interest rates. Not just an "expected" rise, but an actual one. The 10-year Treasury yield climbed from 2.72% at yesterday's opening to 2.84% at today's close - a very large 2-day movement. It started the year at 2.42%.

When the topic is economics or finance, it's obvious Professor Fuckface has less credibility than ekim the inbred chimp giving a lecture on nuclear physics.
" nuclear physics " or KansASS " mountains " !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 09:02 AM   #45
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
This is the type of babble one hears from a ....

... Pretend Political Science Professor. (PPSP)

One day it's Obaminable driving the "good economy" and

... the next day it's Trump's fault when there's a "pull back"!

Typical Liberal/Anti-Trump bullshit.
President Obama handed a robust economy to trump, Obama saved the country from a financial collapse and depression. Obama and the democrats put safeguards in place to prevent it from happening again. Trump removed all of those safeguards and with his tax scam created more national debt and income inequality. The economy is on a downward spiral, trump is the problem, it will be proven in the coming years. Don’t be such a sap.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women