Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2014, 08:12 AM   #31
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

Very fun thread Say what
Selena Romano is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 09:02 AM   #32
Guest092916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Well, the Vasectomy itself its very fast, simple and painless ...

Its more a psychological issue IMHO ...

I had the Vasectomy done on a friday, and stayed in ICU for a month ... No IJK ...
I went home walking right after, applied ice for a couple days ... back to work on monday ... and on a JetSki next weekend ...

The embarrassing part is that lil Darth indeed hid in front of the hot nurse that was Dr's assistant in the surgery when he saw the scalpel ... ...
He noticed and asked: "are you scared?" ... what you think? I answered the motherfucker ...

Oh, and no, my voice didn't change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say What View Post
I refuse to take what's behind door # 1. No vasectomy for this old fart.
Guest092916 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 10:13 AM   #33
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Well shit...I had no idea there were female proctologists out there...talk about looking forward to an appointment...fuck ya
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 10:35 AM   #34
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I certainly hope you sent him some flowers the next day...
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 10:53 AM   #35
bigdaddyhm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HwanHungLo View Post
Shit, you think THAT was bad, I had a similar provider drug me (putting me out COLD) while I was laying in wait on what I THOUGHT was massage table. Next thing I knew, I woke up with him hovering over me, smiling, and saying "We got some great pics." My asshole was a sticky mess; I am still not quite sure what all he did back there.
The first time I had the camera run up my ass was unforgetful. They were wheeling me in on the gurney and the music in the backgound was "Another one bites the dust". When I pointed that out to everyone, they had a good laugh. I was kinda half-hearted in my laughter.

Then I counted backwards to about 8 and was out. As I was coming back to life they were still pulling out cable and I reached back and hit someone. After I realized what I was doing then I was the one laughing the loudest. They then made a notation on my record. Not sure what they wrote but the other times I have had that procedure, they have NEVER woke me up until everything is out and the gown is covering my ass. lol
bigdaddyhm is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:17 AM   #36
texasmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

My vasectomy hurt like a bitch. When the doctor grabbed my balls, I knew I was in trouble. I guess I shouldn't have asked him if he's done this much. He had me wear a jock 2 sizes too small to help reduce swelling.

TM
texasmarine is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 03:36 PM   #37
MobyDick100
Account Disabled

Encounters: 64

I had a very pretty probably 27 y.o. intern and her 30 y.o. hot supervising nurse practitioner give me the ole hernia check where they took turns fondling my balls and having me cough. I didn't need the blue pill this time to feel a bit of a rise in my tiny pecker.

Somehow I managed to get through it without the embarrassment of a half boner. I'm sure they had a laugh at my expense about either my size or noticing the little stiffy.
MobyDick100 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:35 PM   #38
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbyNicole View Post
Hmmm... I think we should role play. I'm thinking you come over for your "check up" and the naughty nurse (me) enters the not so clinical room. (No scales, I promise!). I won't abuse you, but I will use you... to suck you, lick you, ride you...

Thank you for this post!! It made me laugh, made me horny, and now I'm off to go buy a naughty nurse outfit. Xoxo
A deal! I will bring my micro-scopic-lamp, and , naughty Dr me, will do a complete evaluation of your vhatever you want! After or before. In your non so clinical room.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:44 PM   #39
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

When I had the cut, my Dr's nurse told me " Go home> Stay quiet> Apply ice for 20 minutes every 4 hours until the swelling subsides." I did the first 4 hours, went to bed, and to work in the morning. But I walked no waddled like Donald Duck-much to my surprize, my co-workers called it the way it was. Had the cut Doug? Don't worry, fun days ahead! Even the women. Taught me a lesson. Use the Ice!
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:54 PM   #40
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Too funny. Thank you for the laugh and for letting us laugh at your expense.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:41 PM   #41
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

LOL!
Before anyone even brought up the butt-video i was thinking about Ray Steven's "Doctor, Doctor"!

Well, the cruelest thing that was ever invented
Came out of a mind that was truly demented
It's a little old thing they call the 'proctoscope'
I said, "A little old thing, that ain't exactly right."
'Cause it's a three-foot piece of galvanized pipe!
Make a sedentary middle-aged man out-jump an antelope!
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 09:22 AM   #42
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongeykong View Post
Thread of the year nominee right here! Good stuff!

And I laughed nearly the entire time reading this! Great thread and a relief!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:48 PM   #43
RexWoodall
The iron is hot.

Encounters: 3

Excellent timing. i just had my first prostate exam yesterday afternoon. i told the doc "Well, this is undignified."

i love how doctors use elevated terms for the mundane. At a proctologist's - pardon me, a colorectal surgeon's - office a few years ago, i was introduced to the "short scope". This is the doctor's term for a glass butt plug. i hope they autoclave that thing between uses.

i once witnessed a finger amputation. The hand surgeon asked for a "rongeur". Turns out it's a pair of pliers. i mean, they're pretty nice pliers, but still...
RexWoodall is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 01:49 PM   #44
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Very informative review SW; don't see why you shouldn't get credit. I doubt if a "No' recommendation will hurt his biz.
I can't say I have ever met this particular "provider", but I have had the experience and fwiw, I do prefer Jessica's version.
And as far as vasectomies go; I have also had that experience (not from Jessica) and the procedure itself was not so bad. I could have done without the needle, though. OUCH.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:23 PM   #45
Mister Tudball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

My doctor said I had an enlarged prostate. I said I wanted a second opinion. He agreed, then shoved in two fingers.

Old joke.
Mister Tudball is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women