Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-28-2014, 10:10 AM   #31
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Price, and this cohorts, will throw the race card out to whatever media source is around. Why? Because that has been his MO for the last 20 years. Old habits are hard to break.
Heck, for over 30 years. That was his whole beginning. Fighting racial inequality in Dallas. That, in itself, it noble. However, from the beginning, he was always in it for number one and conniving. Or so it seems.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 01:15 PM   #32
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

I remember that D Magazine article...written by Laura Miller, future mayor of Dallas. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I remember Price never sued for defamation on the 4 rape accusations, either.

If I had been the husband of that woman and small children whose windshield wipers Price grabbed and blocked their way and I walked up and saw that, I would have given him the count of 3 and then blasted him with the concealed. You could see how terrified she was and the kids were crying...

Don Hill and Al Lipscomb didn't get away and neither will Price. Paul Fielding didn't get away, either.

An asshole is an asshole and they come in all flavors.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 01:48 PM   #33
Mz.Booty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 85644
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

...funny how all Caucasian politicians with the same exact story as Price for centuries have not been arrested..hmmm more like the favorites card...ijs
Mz.Booty is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:20 PM   #34
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz.Booty View Post
...funny how all Caucasian politicians with the same exact story as Price for centuries have not been arrested..hmmm more like the favorites card...ijs
Google "Paul Fielding". White dude, Dallas Councilman convicted of mail fraud, bribery in 1997 and served prison time. He drove a Rolls Royce...hmm...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:36 PM   #35
RangoFett
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Good to be back home in DFUB and notice that they are finally taking the trash out!!
RangoFett is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:45 PM   #36
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Sadly, some of the race-grievance mongers will be out in full force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangoFett View Post
Good to be back home in DFUB and notice that they are finally taking the trash out!!
Not all of it. Not by a long shot!

But at least this is a start.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:59 PM   #37
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

And from the reporting/coverage in the DMN and major TV channels you wouldn't know he was a Democrat.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/polit...al-custody.ece

Unlike other corruption reporting that is quick to identify GOP affililation.

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.c...ecstatic.html/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 03:02 PM   #38
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
... Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I remember Price never sued for defamation on the 4 rape accusations, either.
A part of this was in the article sited above but a lot of the supposed abuse was never reported because the women who were attacked, or whatever happened, were too scared to come forward, or lodge a formal complaint.

He's just not a good man.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 03:03 PM   #39
Chaataca
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Name one.

...funny how people can clammier for racial equality, yet when a government official with a proven history of theft and deceit is called to answer for his crimes, race is the first bandwagon they want to jump on.
Chaataca is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 03:37 PM   #40
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:

Google Bob Eckels of Harris County's commissioner's court. Busted and went away. Only difference, besides race, was he accepted his fate rather than pitching a fit and squealing like a bitch like Price. Try again.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 04:43 PM   #41
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Three years ago this story broke out when the Feds initially raided his ass and now they've finally built their case...It's about damn time!!!!....Where are the indictments against all the corrupt mother fuckin' businessmen (or women) who paid this Son-of-a-Bitch (who has never deserved to be called a Black Man) off...This PieceOfShit is far worse then Don Hill!!

Three years ago the Dallas Observer wrote the story and it mainly stemmed around how Ross Perot Jr and his group was paying off POS Price to sway a deal against a group to build a commercial airport in far South Dallas, which the POS did. Now, why did the Ross Perot Jr group want this done you ask? Because it would have been competition for his Alliance Airport in north FTW area!! Let's fucking indict Ross Perot Jr. G-men! Shit you knew what he did back then...Let's get all the RATS, not just the government ones.

Bring all these mother fuckers down - Corrupt politicians, corrupt businessmen, white, black, green, all of em'...It's time to burn the barn because the fucking RATS have run the show too long!!!

Let's leave the fucking racism out of it. It makes some of you look like, well, reverse racists, and as others have pointed out, the White-Man-Who-Speak-With-Forked-Tongue has been prosecuted, too.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 05:48 PM   #42
Brass Balls
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I thought this deal was about corruption? What the fuck does race have to do with anything? Personally I could give a rat's furry ass what color someone is. I work for a multinational company and in my local office as a paisley white American I'm the minority. Having traveled all over the world and met people of many different colors I've found that people are people and everyone just wants to be treated with respect and to be liked. I'm proud to say I think of myself as color blind and I think actual racism is a very bad and disgusting thing. Only lowlife short-sighted lower than a snake's belly fuckwalds are raciest, and I mean in any direction. Racism is not limited to whites on blacks.

To the case at hand, you don't fuck with the feds. They took three years building this case and have a 109 page indictment. They also have a >99% conviction rate when they go to trial. The cheating stealing scumbag can yell racism all he wants but he's not O.J., doesn't have his star power or millions, and the feds aren't stupid like LA county.

If he's guilty, and I suspect he is after reading the indictment, then he has betrayed the trust of his voters and betrayed Dallas County which he was elected and paid to serve and deserves his punishment. They say power corrupts and this looks to be just another example.
Brass Balls is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:03 PM   #43
White Tiger
Stalking Beauty

Encounters: 154

Guy is a useless dick. Not to dogpile too much, but he hasnt' been fighting racial inequality all these years, he's been thriving on it (see Al Sharpton for national role model, a bigger buffoon than which I have never encountered).
White Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:19 PM   #44
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Let's hope they get Obama for tax misappropriation. J/K, a man can always dream though!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:30 PM   #45
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
The race card is on the table.

First: This is a Federal bust. Guess who it came from ? The Attorney General, who is black. It had to have gone across his desk. He is a racist I suppose. As his his boss.

Second: The boo - hooing because he is ' black ' is old, tired, and ignorant. Ever hear of Bamboozling ? Easiest thing for a black person to do is bamboozle other blacksheeple. Just like preachers: they bamboozle their flocks with their talk of wealth empowerment. Tithe to god and they take 99%. Easy ! Ever see where T.D. Jakes Lives / drives / flies ? In a house as nice as nice as The Copelands, as MIke Murdoch's, the Benny Hinn's, as any of the charlatans who can take advantage of any populace who honestly feel there is ' someone ' out there who is gonna take care of them. Just plant a seed and your harvest will come... Baloney.

White people in power have paid many times for their sins. A lot skate, for sure. Witness Bill Clinton. But... Dick Nixon had to resign... So the White President had to step down. Not many blacks on that panel. And there are volumes of whites who have been punished for their greed in politics. Volumes.

I just sooo despise the race card being played by whiners who haven't even taken the time to understand THEY are being played by the black media, black politicians, black clergy, and black activists. All head nodders without questioning everybody in authority. And listen honey, it is ALL of us who are being screwed, so stop drawing the line and playing the card.

Whites are NO better than Blacks. Everyone is a scoundrel. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. JWP is a racist, a violent man, a con man who the black populace can not fathom, for a minute, his criminal behavior.
crashkopf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women