Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2020, 02:16 PM   #31
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
So on a Jew's Drivers License in space that indicates race there's a "J" for Jewish? I don't think I've ever seen that.

its a very obscure issue. its not played up.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 02:25 PM   #32
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
So on a Jew's Drivers License in space that indicates race there's a "J" for Jewish? I don't think I've ever seen that.
The Driver's License is to identify you. Of course there is no "J" on there. Jewish people are the same skin tone as white people. They just check "white" as well as they should. I'm guessing there is nothing for Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese people as well. They just check Asian.

Look, I'm not going to argue with you guys about this. Go back in time and argue with Hitler and prevent the holocaust. Trust me, he cared a hell of a lot more about this debate than I do.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:04 PM   #33
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Tell that to your fellow Trumpholians.

But if it’s not, then how can yous make stereotypical generalizations like that?

I bet there are lots of low IQ Jews. In fact, I know of one right here in the forum, eh.
Yes, his name is Yssup Rider.

He is also a faggot.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:11 PM   #34
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I liked Fauci talking about Coronavirus over represented in black women yesterday, pretending he didn’t know why this was. He does, I do, everyone does, but saying 3/4 of them are the size of a Volkswagen will get you labeled a racist when it’s just a simple statement of fact.
Fat fuckers are going to die from respiratory infections, no matter what color they are, more than healthy fuckers.

A healthy black person is more likely to live than an unhealthy whitey - fuckers need to accept that and move on...

That's just the way it goes.

Worse than a few fat fuckers dying, who likely are going to die soon anyway from their "diseases of despair" is ruining the country....giving up our rights...
Old 04-08-2020, 03:27 PM   #35
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Look, I'm not going to argue with you guys about this. Go back in time and argue with Hitler and prevent the holocaust. Trust me, he cared a hell of a lot more about this debate than I do.
Hitler wiping out Jews doesn’t make Jews a race, it makes them one of many unfortunate groups on the receiving end of his ire. He also murdered Gypsies, the disabled, Slavs, gays, Germans who disagreed with his politics, and on and on, none of which are races.

@Fred
Agreed, I just found him tap dancing around the reason why the mortality rate is so high among that particular demographic entertaining.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:36 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Yes, his name is Yssup Rider.

He is also a faggot.
And a stupid fucking pig. His tribe disowned him at a young age. They knew he was an embarrassment.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 04:29 PM   #37
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
The Driver's License is to identify you. Of course there is no "J" on there. Jewish people are the same skin tone as white people. They just check "white" as well as they should. I'm guessing there is nothing for Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese people as well. They just check Asian.

My License doesn't even indicate race just Sex, Height, Weight and Eye color. I guess it's up to ever views it. It's not all that important anyway.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 07:59 PM   #38
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

I wondered where BWK got that information about Trump making money from Hydroxychloquine. I heard it was being peddled on NBC so unlike BWK, I thought I would look into it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...g-maker-2020-4

Trump has a distant financial link to a pharma giant that makes the drug he's been pushing to fight COVID-19 — but it's probably worth less than $1,000

President Donald Trump reportedly has a "small personal financial interest" in a drugmaker that produces hydroxychloroquine, a drug he has been enthusiastically touting as a possible treatment for the new coronavirus, according to a Monday New York Times report.

"As of last year, Mr. Trump reported that his three family trusts each had investments in a Dodge & Cox mutual fund, whose largest holding was in Sanofi," The Times wrote. Sanofi is a French drugmaker that produces hydroxychloroquine pills under the brand name Plaquenil.

A mutual fund is a portfolio that pools together money from several investors and then invests across various asset classes such as stocks, bonds and other forms of debt.

Business Insider followed the paper trail and concluded that the holding has a maximum value of around $1,300, only slightly larger than similar holdings by Trump funds in Google parent Alphabet, FedEx, and the French bank BNP Paribas.

Here is the logic:
The Dodge & Cox holdings are mentioned in this disclosure form, logged with the US Office of Government Ethics in May 2019.
Each of three family funds list a holding in the Dodge & Cox International Stocks Fund, valued between $1,000 and $15,000.
The funds are managed by JP Morgan without any input from Trump.

According to a prospectus dated December 2019, the Dodge & Cox fund in question has Sanofi as its largest holding at 2.9%.
If all three Dodge & Cox holdings are worth the full $15,000 — $45,000 in total — then a 2.9% share of that is $1,305.
Assuming, each holding is the minimum $1,000 — a total of $3,000 — then the 2.9% stake would equate to $87.

Far from a fan of Trump

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/7/2121187...gs-sanofi-owns

Trump’s promotion of unproven drugs is cause for alarm, but not because he’s making money off it

Trump indirectly owns a minute stake in a company that makes hydroxychloroquine. But that doesn’t seem to be why he’s been promoting it.
A Monday New York Times report appeared to offer one possible new explanation: financial interest — his own, and that of those close to him.
Per the Times:
If hydroxychloroquine becomes an accepted treatment, several pharmaceutical companies stand to profit, including shareholders and senior executives with connections to the president. Mr. Trump himself has a small personal financial interest in Sanofi, the French drugmaker that makes Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine.
However, Trump’s Sanofi stake is indirect and rather small — he owns shares through a fund that includes a diverse array of stocks. As Vox’s Emily Stewart noted, a government official repeatedly promoting a product made by a company they have a minute stake in would be a very inefficient way to be corrupt:
“I certainly understand why the president is pushing it,” Rosenberg told the Times. “He has to project hope. And when you are in a situation without hope, things go very badly. So I’m not faulting him for pushing it even if there isn’t a lot of science behind it, because it is, at this point, the best, most available option for use.”
But the report of Trumpworld’s connections to the pharmaceutical industry caused many to believe something more sinister was afoot — namely, that Trump hoped to use the coronavirus pandemic to enrich himself and his allies.

Trump has been accused of many crimes — but doesn’t seem to be doing anything wrong this time

Trump has on numerous occasions been accused of, put under investigation for, and refused to rule out using his position to financially benefit himself. And he was, of course, impeached about four months ago on charges of using his office for his political benefit.

It’s this history that has online observers, political strategists, and journalists highlighting the president’s financial ties to Sanofi, which makes hydroxychloroquine.
But while there are a number of outstanding questions about Trump’s financial stakes and how his current role influences them, it isn’t clear there is great cause for concern with respect to his pharmaceutical holdings.

For one, the president doesn’t directly own Sanofi stock. His 2019 financial disclosures suggest he holds it in three family trusts through an investment in the mutual fund company Dodge & Cox’s international stock fund. According to Dodge & Cox, that fund includes shares of a number of drug companies — including AstraZeneca, Novartis, Bayer, GlaxoSmithKline, and Sanofi. But it also includes shares of companies in other industries, from online retail to banking to electronics. And of the drug companies it does include, only some, like Novartis and Sanofi, are major manufacturers of hydroxychloroquine.

This would suggest that the president — and anyone else who bought this particular Dodge & Cox product — may not profit very much from increased hydroxychloroquine sales, and that any benefits drug companies in the portfolio see may not be enough to offset the loses of other included companies.
Trump’s financial disclosures don’t show exactly how much each trust has invested in the fund, but they do say it is $15,000 or less. Financial Times reporter Kadhim Shubber wrote this means the president’s stake in Sanofi is likely worth about $450.

But as we all know by now, BWK could care less what the truth is. How ironic is it that a person who professes to be upset at someone he perceives to be a liar and careless with his words is exactly that person himself. BWK is merely repeating what he heard from more than likely NBC or other MSM outlet without doing any research at all. Surprising? Nope.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 08:26 PM   #39
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

I saw that Mika broad insisting the President was trying to make a buck of the drug. She had absolutely no evidence of this, even admitted as much, but she KNEW that he was because orangemanbad. Totally irresponsible “journalism”.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 08:46 PM   #40
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
And a stupid fucking pig. His tribe disowned him at a young age. They knew he was an embarrassment.
He is a total disgrace and should not be permitted to move about in polite society.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:47 PM   #41
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Hitler wiping out Jews doesn’t make Jews a race, it makes them one of many unfortunate groups on the receiving end of his ire. He also murdered Gypsies, the disabled, Slavs, gays, Germans who disagreed with his politics, and on and on, none of which are races.

@Fred
Agreed, I just found him tap dancing around the reason why the mortality rate is so high among that particular demographic entertaining.
Agreed
Old 04-08-2020, 09:23 PM   #42
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Unfriendly Jew Fred is still talking a lot. I'm assuming it's about me but I don't care to read that idiot's posts.

Let me ask you this though, Frederick; do you not think the midget hooker you are in love with who you gave all of your personal information to would not give it all to me if I paid her to do so? Think about that simple fact. She would give me all of your personal information in a second for the right price. And trust me, I can afford it. lol

Don't worry though. If I really wanted to find you, I don't need her. I don't care enough to find a pathetic loser like you and I never will so don't worry about me.

Edit: Lusty, I see you posted below. I have all of the pgh trailer park crew on ignore because they're well; dumb white trash and below me. Please come back later
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 10:01 PM   #43
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Unfriendly Jew Fred is still talking a lot. I'm assuming it's about me but I don't care to read that idiot's posts.

Let me ask you this though, Frederick; do you not think the midget hooker you are in love with who you gave all of your personal information to would not give it all to me if I paid her to do so? Think about that simple fact. She would give me all of your personal information in a second for the right price. And trust me, I can afford it. lol

Don't worry though. If I really wanted to find you, I don't need her.
^^^ Daayyuumm! It sounds like Ivy League Luke is threatening a fellow poster - either with outing, physical violence, or both. That's clearly against the rules. Somebody should rtm Luke!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 10:13 PM   #44
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
Forget about a vaccine. He wants to peddle this as he claims it’s much more effective
And besides he’s invested a lot of $$$$ in the co that made it.
Where did you hear that bullshit?

Can you provide a cite to a REPUTABLE source?

Also, the drug has been around for decades, there are lots of suppliers. It's not like there is only one source. So, how is he going to make money?
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 10:20 PM   #45
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
I wondered where BWK got that information about Trump making money from Hydroxychloquine. I heard it was being peddled on NBC so unlike BWK, I thought I would look into it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...g-maker-2020-4

Trump has a distant financial link to a pharma giant that makes the drug he's been pushing to fight COVID-19 — but it's probably worth less than $1,000

President Donald Trump reportedly has a "small personal financial interest" in a drugmaker that produces hydroxychloroquine, a drug he has been enthusiastically touting as a possible treatment for the new coronavirus, according to a Monday New York Times report.

"As of last year, Mr. Trump reported that his three family trusts each had investments in a Dodge & Cox mutual fund, whose largest holding was in Sanofi," The Times wrote. Sanofi is a French drugmaker that produces hydroxychloroquine pills under the brand name Plaquenil.

A mutual fund is a portfolio that pools together money from several investors and then invests across various asset classes such as stocks, bonds and other forms of debt.

Business Insider followed the paper trail and concluded that the holding has a maximum value of around $1,300, only slightly larger than similar holdings by Trump funds in Google parent Alphabet, FedEx, and the French bank BNP Paribas.

Here is the logic:
The Dodge & Cox holdings are mentioned in this disclosure form, logged with the US Office of Government Ethics in May 2019.
Each of three family funds list a holding in the Dodge & Cox International Stocks Fund, valued between $1,000 and $15,000.
The funds are managed by JP Morgan without any input from Trump.

According to a prospectus dated December 2019, the Dodge & Cox fund in question has Sanofi as its largest holding at 2.9%.
If all three Dodge & Cox holdings are worth the full $15,000 — $45,000 in total — then a 2.9% share of that is $1,305.
Assuming, each holding is the minimum $1,000 — a total of $3,000 — then the 2.9% stake would equate to $87.

Far from a fan of Trump

https://www.vox.com/2020/4/7/2121187...gs-sanofi-owns

Trump’s promotion of unproven drugs is cause for alarm, but not because he’s making money off it

Trump indirectly owns a minute stake in a company that makes hydroxychloroquine. But that doesn’t seem to be why he’s been promoting it.
A Monday New York Times report appeared to offer one possible new explanation: financial interest — his own, and that of those close to him.
Per the Times:
If hydroxychloroquine becomes an accepted treatment, several pharmaceutical companies stand to profit, including shareholders and senior executives with connections to the president. Mr. Trump himself has a small personal financial interest in Sanofi, the French drugmaker that makes Plaquenil, the brand-name version of hydroxychloroquine.
However, Trump’s Sanofi stake is indirect and rather small — he owns shares through a fund that includes a diverse array of stocks. As Vox’s Emily Stewart noted, a government official repeatedly promoting a product made by a company they have a minute stake in would be a very inefficient way to be corrupt:
“I certainly understand why the president is pushing it,” Rosenberg told the Times. “He has to project hope. And when you are in a situation without hope, things go very badly. So I’m not faulting him for pushing it even if there isn’t a lot of science behind it, because it is, at this point, the best, most available option for use.”
But the report of Trumpworld’s connections to the pharmaceutical industry caused many to believe something more sinister was afoot — namely, that Trump hoped to use the coronavirus pandemic to enrich himself and his allies.

Trump has been accused of many crimes — but doesn’t seem to be doing anything wrong this time

Trump has on numerous occasions been accused of, put under investigation for, and refused to rule out using his position to financially benefit himself. And he was, of course, impeached about four months ago on charges of using his office for his political benefit.

It’s this history that has online observers, political strategists, and journalists highlighting the president’s financial ties to Sanofi, which makes hydroxychloroquine.
But while there are a number of outstanding questions about Trump’s financial stakes and how his current role influences them, it isn’t clear there is great cause for concern with respect to his pharmaceutical holdings.

For one, the president doesn’t directly own Sanofi stock. His 2019 financial disclosures suggest he holds it in three family trusts through an investment in the mutual fund company Dodge & Cox’s international stock fund. According to Dodge & Cox, that fund includes shares of a number of drug companies — including AstraZeneca, Novartis, Bayer, GlaxoSmithKline, and Sanofi. But it also includes shares of companies in other industries, from online retail to banking to electronics. And of the drug companies it does include, only some, like Novartis and Sanofi, are major manufacturers of hydroxychloroquine.

This would suggest that the president — and anyone else who bought this particular Dodge & Cox product — may not profit very much from increased hydroxychloroquine sales, and that any benefits drug companies in the portfolio see may not be enough to offset the loses of other included companies.
Trump’s financial disclosures don’t show exactly how much each trust has invested in the fund, but they do say it is $15,000 or less. Financial Times reporter Kadhim Shubber wrote this means the president’s stake in Sanofi is likely worth about $450.

But as we all know by now, BWK could care less what the truth is. How ironic is it that a person who professes to be upset at someone he perceives to be a liar and careless with his words is exactly that person himself. BWK is merely repeating what he heard from more than likely NBC or other MSM outlet without doing any research at all. Surprising? Nope.
+1

Thanks for doing the yeoman's work of exposing how ludicrous it is for blissnpissboy to say trump is motivated by personal financial gain if he touts the current go-to drug for treating covid-19 patients around the world.

Gee, if I own a few tiny shares in a mutual fund or, better yet, an S&P500 index fund, I have a stake in just about every company in corporate America. Doesn't matter if it's only a few hundred bucks or 0.00001% of my portfolio value. It makes my motives corrupt whatever I do!

This is what trump means when he says the fake news media is completely dishonest.

P.S. Ever notice how blissnpissboy never defends himself whenever we catch him and call him out for his lies?
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women