Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2018, 09:08 PM   #31
Warden639
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

As far as the sequels:

DA II received a lot of flak, but ignore this and try it. I actually liked it better than the original. It was flawed, sure--I won't deny all the reused assets or a few places that seem rushed--but they tried to break the standard BioWare formula with the story. Also, Varric is awesome. The first one is good, but slightly too long (confession: have never actually fully completed a playthrough yet without getting distracted by other games) and mostly just tells a traditional fantasy well.

Haven't played Inquisition, can't comment.

My real favorite BioWare franchise is Mass Effect, which you should also check out.
Warden639 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 09:18 PM   #32
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warden639 View Post
As far as the sequels:

DA II received a lot of flak, but ignore this and try it. I actually liked it better than the original. It was flawed, sure--I won't deny all the reused assets or a few places that seem rushed--but they tried to break the standard BioWare formula with the story. Also, Varric is awesome. The first one is good, but slightly too long (confession: have never actually fully completed a playthrough yet without getting distracted by other games) and mostly just tells a traditional fantasy well.

Haven't played Inquisition, can't comment.

My real favorite BioWare franchise is Mass Effect, which you should also check out.
I think the Dragon Age 2 turned out the way it did because EA wanted to make it more like Mass Effect - with a big emphasis on fast-paced gameplay. Dragon Age 1 stood out because it forced the player to slow down and plan out their strategy, as well as consider the consequences of their decisions. Inquisition struck a great balance between the two, and offered a huge world to explore and get lost in.
JdeHog is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:49 PM   #33
Warden639
Valued Poster

Speaking of Mass Effect, I may change it again but I decided I should give myself an avatar.

Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:57 PM   #34
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Has anybody tried out Monster Hunter: World yet? I've always been curious about that franchise, but there's never been a game released on XBox, so I've never had an opportunity to play it.
Old 02-04-2018, 04:43 PM   #35
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

So I got Mass Effect: Andromeda a while back and so far it just hasn't grabbed me. What am I missing? I haven't played any of the other Mass Effect games, could that be why?
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 04:56 PM   #36
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdeHog View Post
Has anybody tried out Monster Hunter: World yet? I've always been curious about that franchise, but there's never been a game released on XBox, so I've never had an opportunity to play it.

It's incredibly addictive! Get it if you can.
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 04:57 PM   #37
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
So I got Mass Effect: Andromeda a while back and so far it just hasn't grabbed me. What am I missing? I haven't played any of the other Mass Effect games, could that be why?
Can't say I've played it but after watching videos on YouTube it didn't really pique my curiosity
. Seemed pretty meh to me
Old 02-04-2018, 04:58 PM   #38
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not playing the original trilogy might have something to do with it, but it's a separate game entirely, so it's not like you're missing a lot of the background or major plot points.

I felt the same way when I first got it: very underwhelmed and lost interest pretty quickly. It has a very 'unpolished' feel to it - like the developers wanted to do so many things, but never really followed through with any of them. A lot of that can be chalked up to typical EA fuckery, though. From what I've read, EA forced Bioware to scrap most of their work and start over only a few months before release, but still keep to the same deadline. I haven't played it since release, but I've heard that Bioware was able to make some improvements to it since then; maybe I'll pick it back up and see if it's any better sometime.
Old 02-04-2018, 05:01 PM   #39
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
It's incredibly addictive! Get it if you can.
Sweet! I've been watching some gameplay and review videos, so my interest is definitely piqued. I've been play The Witcher 3 recently, and one of my favorite parts is the monster hunting - so it sounds like Monster Hunter is right up my alley! I'll probably wait for the price to drop or a sale, though.
Old 02-04-2018, 07:21 PM   #40
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdeHog View Post
Not playing the original trilogy might have something to do with it, but it's a separate game entirely, so it's not like you're missing a lot of the background or major plot points.

I felt the same way when I first got it: very underwhelmed and lost interest pretty quickly. It has a very 'unpolished' feel to it - like the developers wanted to do so many things, but never really followed through with any of them. A lot of that can be chalked up to typical EA fuckery, though. From what I've read, EA forced Bioware to scrap most of their work and start over only a few months before release, but still keep to the same deadline. I haven't played it since release, but I've heard that Bioware was able to make some improvements to it since then; maybe I'll pick it back up and see if it's any better sometime.
Hmm, not just me then. I thought maybe you needed to have played prior entries in the series but sounds like that is not the case.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 07:32 PM   #41
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hmm, not just me then. I thought maybe you needed to have played prior entries in the series but sounds like that is not the case.
Don't let it keep you from enjoying the franchise - I highly recommend playing the original trilogy. And if you can, get them bundled with the DLC.
Old 02-04-2018, 08:07 PM   #42
Warden639
Valued Poster

I love Mass Effect, particularly the second one, and I took a chance on DAII despite negative reviews. But I'm not sure I'll ever buy Andromeda.

Skip it and go for the trilogy. It's possible you'll decide the first hasn't aged well, but it's also not terribly long.
Old 02-06-2018, 05:57 AM   #43
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

I started the latest Wolfenstein game and Destiny 2 last night.

Wolfenstein seems very promising. Impressive graphics and seems like a very straightforward 1st person shooter with a great plot.

Destiny 2 picks up right after the first one. Pretty fun so far. Good graphics, easy to play, and I'm digging the soundtrack.
Old 02-28-2018, 11:08 AM   #44
Warden639
Valued Poster

Picked up Into the Breach for $15 on Steam last night after it released. Had my eye on it since I heard the creators of FTL were working on another game.

Lost a lot of sleep, manipulating kaiju into attacking each other with my mech squad. It's the Civilization "one more turn..." effect.
Old 02-28-2018, 12:53 PM   #45
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Haven't played it yet. How would you rate it?

I've been busy playing "The Evil Within 2." Really great so far!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women