Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2021, 10:03 PM   #31
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool You actually think I'm someone's puppet? 😈

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriajolie View Post
Darling absolutely not
Lol I don’t get dm asking to vouch one way … put stars etc
I saw first hand what she did at 2am in morning you know when she had family issue on Florida to busy .. just badgering people that they dare to route for me
I have no issues wirh you and wish it stayed that way however if you want to attack me on her behalf all I can say one day you will know as I found out

I would have appreciated a better judgment or neutrality bit I can’t change what you currently think like the last that she squashed… but it is what is I promise I won’t say « I told you so» BTW I found absolutely interesting that you found a tread address to me as French joke that picture got remove in literally 20 sec
´Lâche pas la patate lol» bird told you because it’s not where you spend most of your time
If now been French Is unwelcome lol should I call racism lol because from past 16 years they love my flavor actually at time a refreshing thing to what they have .. one place I would never get that statement is in San Antonio with Alpha I truly though she was a diamond I have many on east coast Midwest
Also Mackenzie Andrews that got outed
After seeing friends getting out I decide not

Now keep picking on French it’s kind pathetic per say .: but when you don’t have anything you pick on the little things lol…
Minions enough already
Try again...

Now, are you RUSHING or are you DRAGGING? 😉

Slave Guinevere is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 10:23 PM   #32
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Pathetic try me as miss garlic is ?
I don’t like treathening stuff
I really didn’t think you were that kind

Ps don’t underestimate me because you want to make fun I’m French further I think have mind of my own
We seriously don’t want to go there That closet there a lot of clutter in yours I respect people choices until they try to intimidate me

I’m sûre it work well
Bisous ma belle continue de m’insulter comme ta belle épice tu vois voir un jour
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 10:33 PM   #33
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Johnsson is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 10:35 PM   #34
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsson View Post
Lol it has to be funny
Old 11-10-2021, 11:09 PM   #35
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh, now you’re resorting to childish name calling? Is that your definition of integrity?

You’re right, you don’t know the rules here very well…

But it is entertaining to watch you play checkers.

Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 11:26 PM   #36
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don’t like treathening stuff
I really didn’t think you were that kind

Ps don’t underestimate me because you want to make fun I’m French further I think have mind of my own
We seriously don’t want to go there That closet there a lot of clutter in yours I respect people choices until they try to intimidate me

I’m sûre it work well
Bisous ma belle continue de m’insulter comme ta belle épice tu vois voir un jour
Triggered much?

In what way have I threatened you?

And you can try to call me "Ms Garlic" but that will just CRACK me up... Lol.. Sort of like your other lame ass jokes.. But yeah, I get, that you are still SALTY that GINGER wouldn't part with any more of her CLIENT list every time you strolled into town..

But, that is between the two of yall... Not me...

I'm posting on this thread because I thought it was WRONG that exchequer took advantage of a vulnerable provider who is at home, with a sick family member... That he is SUPPOSED to be FRIENDS WITH... And instead of being HER FRIEND, he started a DRAMA THREAD ABOUT HER... and completely ABANDONED HER during her time of NEED... I.E. This has NOTHING to do with GINGER... Got that PRINCESS?!?

SOOO... I Know the FRENCH like to THINK that the world REVOLVES AROUND THEM... In this case... You and your personal issues... Are not on my radar...

You were just a pawn in Exchequer's game to throw shade at Lauren... So, wake up and smell the coffee because there is NO THREAT from me but I'm not someone you want to mess with either...

Old 11-10-2021, 11:33 PM   #37
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Old 11-10-2021, 11:36 PM   #38
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Really?!?

Because, I live on the boards and post for the hell of it?!!

Actually... I don't.. I only COME OUT when someone is being bullied or stalked.. And in this case it is a provider that is banned that cannot defend herself...

But, OK... LET'S call it a PISSING MATCH...

But, the next time your sick relative is at home, and your SUPPOSED BEST FRIEND tells you he CAN'T spend time with you because he is OVERWHELMED AT WORK... Then he shows up on TWITTER with the latest FRENCH HOO HA at the local museum and creates a public SHIT STORM... To announce a PUBLIC BREAK UP of your friendship...

Let's call it a PISSING MATCH!! LOL 😂

Old 11-10-2021, 11:40 PM   #39
Johnsson
Account Disabled

Old 11-10-2021, 11:59 PM   #40
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Really?!?

Because, I live on the boards and post for the hell of it?!!

Actually... I don't.. I only COME OUT when someone is being bullied or stalked.. And in this case it is a provider that is banned that cannot defend herself...

But, OK... LET'S call it a PISSING MATCH...

But, the next time your sick relative is at home, and your SUPPOSED BEST FRIEND tells you he CAN'T spend time with you because he is OVERWHELMED AT WORK... Then he shows up on TWITTER with the latest FRENCH HOO HA at the local museum and creates a public SHIT STORM... To announce a PUBLIC BREAK UP of your friendship...

Let's call it a PISSING MATCH!! LOL 😂

That was very low. And the only reason that I got involved in this thread, as well. I sincerely thought that he was Lauren’s good friend, until he showed his true colors. Demonstrating absolutely no integrity at all, while simultaneously starting a thread saying that integrity is all he has. Ooh la la. The irony.
Old 11-11-2021, 12:49 AM   #41
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I won’t bate into your game
I know who you are What you did and brag about talk about childish behavior for a grown ass woman
I know what you did and only reason you got on this tread was fir Lauren Gag me you did for yourself
The influence and sadly she got a time out…Dont you think I’m an idiot ?
I saw your crafty work first hand I mean If it’s not clear to your minions what you do and brag about It of course you want to tell them your truth the ginger garlic truth what you gave been plotting against members isn’t okay if I get a time out of my post doesn’t change anything in my business I was clear to anyone that it’s no longer an enjoyable place à fack I almost remember the history lol
Im tired of your attitude you blowing phone of one then sent at 2am message actually a lengthy message about you bragging about getting several members here ban
I don’t do that I may not ro manipulate rules as you do you aren’t #1 reviewer most likely #1 manipulating one and I exclude houston because you are way out of those ladies games
It’s east to manipulate blackmail a small state
Come swin in the ocean shall we see

Now bringing Slsve and Lauren bothered me A never had issues with slave but now lashing at ne with some nastyness and Lauren you brought her to the tea Im nlt stupid I know what you have been to

Yah I don’t know rules back of my hand like you because I’m not desperate like you I have many other venues … do you ? I have a very very sharp memory of what you said plus proofs

I am here to stay here understood?capitch? Tende?
Blatantly you try to bully guys here are in Awh
Many don’t want to post and voice their opinions
So miss #1 reviewed on Eccie let me enlighten you : you aren’t
Not only there far more ladies been highly reviewed but without alterations I have across the country and as a Canadian the most post positive reviews I can’t please everyone however I don’t need put add up as … I know I can give a Fantastic experience
As your friend trying to take on your back I did fantastic things organizing my events on Canada participate to some in USA
Are we done now? Are Wr still going to try to control the narrative here ?
Old 11-11-2021, 01:02 AM   #42
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Can’t edit when you will stop ?our route far to what I call friendship or integrity when you will drop it? I always been someone highly respect in this community I always put my foot down your lies made me gags
Old 11-11-2021, 02:38 AM   #43
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

My #1 reviewed status is a rank that was assigned to me by the member in charge of posting the updates for the top 20 nationally reviewed ladies, Cockalotte. It is not a status that I have assigned to myself. And my dear friend Slave G is ranked #2. Funny thing, I scoured the list and I couldn’t seem to find you on it. Looks like swimming in the big ocean of Houston hasn’t been much help to you. So please don’t try to disparage our success when you have no evidence to support your claims that you are somehow better or more successful.

Also, I’m curious… if Eccie is such a horrible place and you have so many other wonderful venues, why are you still constantly here posting? It’s an interesting paradox.

And let’s talk about your accusations of desperation. I distinctly remember you showing up on my doorstep after having failed in the previous few cities you visited, completely broke, only enough money to fly into Bentonville and nothing further to fund your continued travels after that. I took you under my wing, housed you, fed you, drove you everywhere you needed to go — and contacted all of my regular clients to have them schedule with you, so you could leave here with some money in your pocket. All of this while I was on a year-long hiatus in quarantine trying to avoid Covid, I allowed you to bring men into my house and then sit a foot away from me after you saw them. I risked my health to help you during your desperation. That is what a true friend does. A true friend with integrity.

I looked at it as helping you out of a bind. You looked at it as a permanent situation that you could capitalize on, asking me if we could make it a regular thing. When I refused to let you come back for a repeat, because I had family coming into town for the holidays… You went ballistic and took out a hateful thread on me.

Everyone here knows what happened. The fact that you would try to deny it only amplifies your ingratitude. You are all out for yourself, sweetheart. That is painfully clear. And I’m sincerely glad that you exposed that side of yourself to me. It has saved me wasted time & effort on a one-sided friendship.
Old 11-11-2021, 08:42 AM   #44
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE]
Quote:
You know...

I truly did not mean to hurt your feelings Sweetheart..😪

And if I did... I humbly apologize... You have always been a Sweetheart to me and if I came off as rude last night then I want to publicly say that I'm sorry...😘

I guess the phrase "PISSING CONTEST" caught me off guard but I see now that you meant it as a joke and I should have taken it that way... MY BAD!! 🤷♀️🤦♀️

DAMN HO'S!! THEY NEED TO learn how to take a JOKE!! LOL

Old 11-11-2021, 10:14 AM   #45
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Slave Im sorry you are her new soldier on the board from past as Alpha never u though you go that way
I act as I see proofs that is what it is
Keep insulting me learn. And understand that someone sitting backwards and it will be on you nlt the person that whisper in your ears
Make fun Im French .. it’s okay as this person
Writing in caps doesn’t help
You can talk shit about me as she is BIG LIES
I’ll go there : I am outside where I live I have my mom leaving in my house I have to pay twice as my house etc home plus hotels transportation etc i won’t lie when miss G claimed she did a favor she begged me to stay st her place so I did ( for people not believing I stay in hotels
Airbnb?)
Anyone good with math can figure
When miss G pegged fior ne to change itinerary for me how many stuff she pulled her Expensive truck A courtesy of blackmailed
I honestly wish you to get your karma

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women