Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2012, 09:38 AM   #31
hornygolfer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

To the OP's original question, I haven't mentioned it because I have been too sick about how I think it will end.

My opinion of it may be different than some. If there is a legal way to keep him, they will. I am guessing that wont be the case. To all of those hypocrites in the media and this forum, this absolutely positively will not affect recruiting in any way. Do you think guys like Cam Newton, Terrell Pryor, Vince Young, Darren McFadden wouldn't play for a guy like that? Think again.

I am pretty sure every man in the world has a flaw or two. I for one am much more leery of the self proclaimed "moral leaders" among us, than I am of the ones who have been embarrassed publicly for their mistakes and vow to have learned from them.
hornygolfer is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:10 AM   #32
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Two interesting asides to this story: Dorrell is engaged to is Arkansas Director of Swimming and Diving Operations, Josh Morgan. And second, there is no truth to the rumors that Petrino escaped from the accident unscathed and got the bruises on his face and the neck brace you have seen him in in photos once he got home.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #33
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornygolfer View Post
. . . My opinion of it may be different than some. If there is a legal way to keep him, they will. I am guessing that wont be the case. . . .
My opinion somewhat lines up with you HG. The way my cynical mind works, the Foundation and the attorneys are hard at work putting together the funds to set Jessica up, enter an agreement to absolve the University of any liability and reprimand Bobby, providing there is a public apology so he can keep his job. That in my opinion is what is taking Jeff Long until "next week" to gather the facts and make a decision.

I hope I'm right!
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #34
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy4u View Post
I hope I'm right!
I do too.

There is no one of his caliber available right now to take his place.
MacTheKnife is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #35
cecark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I can't help but wonder why there is so much noise about him having to go, there was no calls for the firing of Rick Patino a few years ago when it was revealed that he had an affair with one of his employee's wives at Louisville. This appears to be bias against Bobby Patrino.
cecark is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #36
Calvinx
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

I'm sure this would have all blown over pretty quick if it was only about cheating on his wife. It's the combination of factors and his past that makes it so messy. More details came out today.

21-5 is the reason there's so much interest in keeping him. If his record was 13-13, I bet he would have been gone by now. That might be part of the hypocrisy some have mentioned.
Calvinx is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:00 PM   #37
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinx View Post
I'm sure this would have all blown over pretty quick if it was only about cheating on his wife. It's the combination of factors and his past that makes it so messy. More details came out today.

21-5 is the reason there's so much interest in keeping him. If his record was 13-13, I bet he would have been gone by now. That might be part of the hypocrisy some have mentioned.
Let me remind you that he was hired to COACH FOOTBALL !!

NOT , to be the Bible Toting Right's Poster Boy!!

HE has performed his job , quite well!!

Hypocrisy?

If I got hung for every good lookin young thang I've given a ride on the back of a motorcycle.... I would be dry and crusty waaaay before Bobbie!!
JEEEEEZUS KEEEERIST.... I can't believe a few of the Bible Toting, self-righteous attitudes in THIS forum!!

I could understand if this was http://LittleRockFirstBaptistChurch.com . . . . but , "here"?
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #38
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

You can't tell me that all the coaches at the UofA couldn't have a fine piece of ass if they wanted too! Who is to say there aren't more coaches that are fking some hot college hottie. I'm pretty sure the male jocks are fking some hot college hottie and probably got one for everyday of the week if they wanted too.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:22 PM   #39
TechOne
Valued Poster

Let me see if I can put my thoughts into words...How would you feel if this were a State Governor who had brought our budget under control and into a surplus and put everyone that wanted a job back to work...but you then find out that he has been molesting his neighbor's child...Would you re-elect him??? Okay, how about a young priest with a dedicated life to the church, becomes a bishop, then a cardinal, but years later has admitted to having sex with married women in his diocese...Would you want him to continue to be a priest or not??? Bobby Petrino is a great football coach, every player on the razorback squad that wants pussy can have all they want as long as they don't break curfew or drink and drive. Sex for athletes has ALWAYS been made available at every great campus! But for a state supported public employee to violate the rules, means that he is subject to the same consequences as anyone else. I would rather have heard a story along the lines of "yeah, I was having fun with Dorrell. She wanted to take a ride on my bike, so I told her where to meet me for a ride. It was a blast up until that breeze blew me off the road and almost killed us. I will be more careful next time and maybe wear a helmet. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers."
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:17 PM   #40
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by giteneny View Post
but you then find out that he has been molesting his neighbor's child..."
Are you seriously relating those two comparisons? REALLY??

Jessica is an ADULT!!
A CONSENTING ADULT !!

Let's be real, here!!

All this... and I'm an LSU fan!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #41
4stater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Giteneny, Thank you for making a great point! Mr Giz, please understand that I am perfectly ok with anyone banging anyone they want as long as they keep professional life seperate from hobby life. That is just MY preference although I think it is a great idea for all of us. Especially if it possibly involves tax dollars. I tend to think of the kid that worked his ass off through college on an acedemic scholarship and didn't get the job that BP's girlfriend got because he wasn't eye candy and wouldn't put out. Thats all. Not a hypocrit. Sorry if I came off that way.
4stater is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:01 PM   #42
TechOne
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Are you seriously relating those two comparisons? REALLY??

Jessica is an ADULT!!
A CONSENTING ADULT !!

Let's be real, here!!

All this... and I'm an LSU fan!!
I was not comparing the action, but the disregard for the rules by which each agreed to follow...eccie members are not judged for our actions, unless we are violating a previous agreement we have made: Terms of Service, Marriage, Employer Standards, etc. and only if we are in a position to influence others by our actions and activities...nuff said. I hate matching wits with LSU fans, and I have a few in my extended family, it just seems unfair to argue with unarmed opponents. I guess I could just repaint that 50-yard line across the road, and keep you from getting home! (you know I am just kidding, right?...but it makes a good post)
TechOne is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #43
MrGiz
BANNED

Yeah , yeah , yeah.... it would have been nice to have a coaching staff along for our last game!!

I kinda feel odd.... the phuckin NFL have suspended Shawn Peyton for I don't know what.... and the Arkansas Bible Toters are up in arms over Petrino's affection for fine, young, willing, blonde playmates..... what's my plucking world cumming to?? JEEEEEEZUS !!!
Guess I'm just nuthin but a pure heathen!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:03 AM   #44
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

This situation reminds me of a similar one with Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky, not too long ago.

Yeah, it was scandalous. Yeah, the media honed in. And a lot of us made jokes and pointed fingers.

But what happened in the end? I think that most people decided that Bill was doing the job he was elected to do, and his sexual shenanigans had very little impact on his ability to do his job effectively.

The criteria for getting rid of a president may be a lot stiffer (no pun intended), but we're looking at the same concept.

Quote:
...Guess I'm just nuthin but a pure heathen!!
You don't say! I'm a big heathen, too! We should really make a club for heathens... maybe call it Eccie?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:42 AM   #45
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
. . .Guess I'm just nuthin but a pure heathen!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
. . .You don't say! I'm a big heathen, too! We should really make a club for heathens... maybe call it Eccie?
Is there anymore room on that pew at The Church of Razorback Believers (I know Giz can't be a full member since he's an LSU fan)? Rev. Righteous is about to begin the sermon.
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women