Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2013, 07:59 AM   #31
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Tempt me with a good time twatkisser I can tell by the name that we would have a lot to talk about !! LOL

Damnit now that song will be stuck in my head all day long... The Facts of Liiiiiiiiife... The Facts of Liiiiiiiiiife LMAO
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:13 AM   #32
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Kay,

I've never had a problem with you, but in that post you left a trail of crumbs that only a blind person could miss and everyone knew what you meant. I received numerous calls from guys asking why you were being catty (their words, not mine).

So with that, I have no guilty conscience. Its no big secret that I'm not liked by some and I'm OK with that. As long as my clients are happy, that's all that really matters.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 09:14 AM   #33
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas,

I'd love to meet up with you sometime doll, but I'd have to be a customer then. I'm retired as of June 14th. I'll email you once I'm settled into my new city.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:46 AM   #34
Guest110923
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I received calls and PMs too... THANKING me for saying what I said because according to them "youre one crazy hateful bitch that tries to run off everybody on this board that disagrees with you" OF course those our THEIR words, not mine...

Im just tired of bullying ladies and gents alike... and Im even more sick of the fact that you do it and then try to act like you're NEVER involved in drama.. you would NEVER do anything to compromise a ladies/clients safety and MOST of all you are in it bc you care about people NOT FOR THE MONEY....
If your'e going to carry yourself in such away that is mean, hateful , and deceptive then atleast be a woman about it and stand behind it. Don't do all the shady stuff you do then act like you're so innocent...

And you are the reason ladies don't post on this board... the last lady that you were attacking on here just so happened to get BUSTED by a bad reference FROM you - FACT.

The lady before that disagreed with you- you went out of her way to find out her REAL LIFE name/address ect and texted it to her like you were going to do something.. Ohh and you also made clients you did see promise NOT TO EVER SEE HER ( I mean cmon really what person in their right mind would do that )- FACT

So that's pertinent to the OP question of "where are the ladies at?" I know the truth maybe an illusive concept to you, but that's the TRUTH. And if you don't like it, maybe you should stop being so hateful and mean to people and nobody would think that way.

BECAUSE BELIEVE ME... as the day is long... there are ALOT of people that think that about you.. I just happen to be the only one nice enough to say it to your face ;-) So YOURE WELCOME ! Have a great weekend!!
XoXoX
Old 05-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #35
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Honest question for K and E... Why continue this on here... The baiting and responses? E will be gone in a few weeks so what good does it do for either of you? E is leaving... And K is dropping accusations with no specifics. It takes 2 to Tango and sometimes the last word is not the 'best' word. I have no opinion on the merits here because I have no knowledge of them, just questioning the utility of the debate.

Going on vacation so I hope you all enjoy the holiday and be safe.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:55 AM   #36
giabella
Italian Squirt Goddess

User ID: 45542
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll second that!
To be successful at this hobby, cattiness doesn't do a provider any good. If we all work together and give references, etc then we'll all have more FUN!
As to why more providers don't post on this board, I can only speak for myself...aside from not devoting the majority of my time to lurking around the boards, I only find sense in posting info that really matters. Don't get me wrong, I get a good giggle out of a lot of the stuff, but if it doesn't benefit you or you don't have anything decent & meaningful to say, keep your mouth shut. Kinda ties into Kay's philosophy of 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 mouth...
Good luck to you Ms.E! Hopefully wherever your off to, you will find success
giabella is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:00 PM   #37
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

OK, OK... Last post... Really going on vacation... OP - congrats, you actually got some ladies to post on here :-)

(just a little levity)
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #38
Erwin M Fletcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

And now fake photos gets in it. Hey if butter face and the queen want to trade jabs let them. This meet and greet outta be awesome!
Erwin M Fletcher is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #39
jjchmiel78
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I may regret adding to this drama, but here it goes. This is the first time I have seen Kay completely call out someone. I considered her comments before on this post and others to be respectful and and at worst ask others to reflect on what they were saying. As far as the accusations about the incident of a provider getting busted, I don't know the details, but the first I ever heard of it was a big long post by E giving out all kinds of information proclaiming her innocence. As part of that big drama mess, E claimed there was a lot of drama going on behind the scenes, which I don't doubt, but it was her that certainly started the thread of drama on the boards here. At the end of that said busted provider just posted "Yes I got busted" post but never called out anyone. I have seen E call providers names or respond in sarcastic nasty ways just because someone asked a question. Because of the personality she displayed on these boards I choose never to see her, and I have told her via PM. I am glad to see Kay call her out on it. Best of luck to E on her future and thank you Kay.
jjchmiel78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:22 PM   #40
giabella
Italian Squirt Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Fletch, Per the previous post..."if you don't have anything decent and meaningful to say, keep your mouth shut." I think this would apply to your butter face/queen comment.
Mod, you can probably close this post, it seems people can't keep their comments to the subject at hand, which is Elena's retirement. And we ALL wish her well.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:29 PM   #41
cowboy_john
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2Day View Post
I don't remember seeing your name ever mentioned by anyone in any of the posts above... must be a guilty conscience ....

But its your story tell it how you want too

Its very interesting that the words "drama " and "Cattiness" are said and the first thing you think of is yourself though. That in itself should say a lot.
and most people that are the things that you stated above usually don't have to convince other people that's how they are.. they let their actions speak for themselves...

IJS....
LOL!!

Good Lord I luv Kay. Sex and brains in a heckuva a truly sultry package.
cowboy_john is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 03:33 PM   #42
Erwin M Fletcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Awe did I offend you fake photos why dont you shut your mouth dont tell me what to do dirty snapper.
Erwin M Fletcher is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 04:28 PM   #43
giabella
Italian Squirt Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL oh I find it hilarious that this Fletch has nothing better to do with his time...poor guy, literally. Looks like he's the one getting offended...anyway on to bigger & better
Sheesh! And people wonder why there's not more posts by providers in the Nebraska forum, hmmm,maybe it's bcz anytime even a highly respected/reviewed provider makes a comment no matter how unbiased, she gets attacked by some prick nobody. Oh well. Definitely no offense taken here
Old 05-25-2013, 04:37 PM   #44
Guest110923
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I wont apologize for stating my opinion or the FACTS (YES THEY ARE **FACTS** BC THEY CAN EASILY BE PROVEN.. THAT AND THEN SOME) that were brought in the discussion.. But I will apologize for dragging it out longer than what it should have and making a spectacle. That's typically not my style but its been waaaaaaaay overdue and should have been said a long time ago. But now that it has... Im going to go back to being my super sexy bubbly AWESOME self with a big smile on my face.

But hey.... we got another lady posting again didn't we ?? *Waves to Gia * LOL Look Im slowly drawing em back in one by one LOL.

Hope everyone has a great and safe holiday weekend !!!
XoXoX
Old 05-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #45
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I have no plans to close this thread as of yet. However that may change depending on how it continues. Play nice together and get along.

Now if a VP is using fake photos can you prove it? Because that's not permitted here.
Otherwise keep it to yourself.
Act like adults and keep the baiting and fighting off of the board.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women