Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2016, 06:01 PM   #31
Longdongstrong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Hennessy View Post
Actually since I've been verified I read those "comments" you speak of and Angel wasn't ugly at all. She politely declined an invite from another provider & she's able to do so. It's a free country. And at that time Tyler almost got her murdered.. How about you be befriended and help someone to the fullest extent that you possibly could. Put your own life in harms way for this person and they hired someone to come in your room and sexually assault her, beat her with a gun, & filmed her almost dying not breathing because he had his dick down her throat! She was going through something! All your minds were already made up when the "PIMPED TRASH" posted the alert years before she was even on this site! So don't give me that this is business bullshit because if that was the case these MEN would carry themselves as gentlemen & not argue with a lady! Instead you and the pimps pets harass and pick ALL THE TIME AND EXPECT A POLITE RESPONSE! What world do you guys live in?
So, we don't know you either, but you come on here defending a woman who, in her posts, as I don't know her personally - so not judging her "works" just her words - in her WORDS - portrays herself to be a low class ignorant hateful person who rains drama where ever she lands. Most people here avoid drama.

Now, she is free to live her life as she chooses, as you say, who am I to judge? So I don't. But as far as soliciting business - the purpose of her coming here - she was a total failure. Coulda been a contender never was.

So, now YOU are suggesting that "Tyler" - who? Had her beaten and raped and that somehow justifies her being shitty to everyone.

If she was in fact, attacked, then let me say I am truly sorry she was hurt. No one should not be safe. This is a dangerous business - there are some bad people.

And I have no reason to think you'd fabricate that.

But what makes you think this "Tyler" was involved?

This is not the place for that accusation. If you really are a friend, and can prove that - you should be sitting in the police station reporting.

In any event, I wish her well in her absence. I know we will enjoy the silence.

As to you - well, don't know you - this isn't personal - but really - posting that about "Tyler" I DO know some Tylers here and they would not be involved in something like that.
Longdongstrong is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 06:07 PM   #32
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73
Default AHEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshpirate View Post
I'm still reading Al's posts in Al Bundy's voice. Priceless!!!
This chick does provide entertainment value.
Hope you get better soon WW! Watch your hands around those hot nurses!
No shit he could be a ghost writer for stand up comedians everywhere. I am working on it - mater of fact doc says I might be sprung tomorrow. The first lady I saw looked like jail-bate and I resisted. Then I found out that my nurse is going to be a very capable guy that I have a lot of respect for that treated me last time. Tell you what ladies and gents, it would not be a bad idea to have those little disinfectant dispensers at every incall. Learned a lot about them little germs. And I am not talking STDS.
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 06:25 PM   #33
Yamahacoonass
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Well one has to give respect to get respect. So coming on the board and telling everyone to sit on a dick and choke on a strapon doesn't make everyone want to throw 200 bucks at her. Also wise man once said " if you alway do what did, you will always get what you got". What I mean by this is bitching at everyone and insulting all the people here that tried to help her didn't make her career the first time. Why the hell would it work the second time. If she doesn't change her attitude on the board. The people here will never change the way they treat her. You can disagree with someone in a civil manner. One doesn't have to insult everyone that chimes in on a topic. It's a forum.
Yamahacoonass is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 06:29 PM   #34
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
I've been knowing Angel for years. She is a blessing none of you people know her. Half the bitches hating on her she's helped. She's an awesome person and its ashamed how you guys keep harassing her. And please do not tell me anything because I'm not going to argue with you people. She's the most full of life fun people to be around! Crazy as well but she isn't messy or disrespectful at all to anyone that doesn't deserve it. You all have never even met her your judging her off of what people have said about her but they talk about GOD AND WHO ARE ANY OF YOU TO JUDGE SOMEONE? We all have skeletons, we all have different beliefs & we all carry ourselves different. Just because you don't care for someone that's URBAN because half of you are racist as fuck. Last night some man called her phone private calling her a "N" LOVER from this site I was there! And this isn't the first time. You can't keep pushing someone and expect Mary Poppins. Most are lucky she doesn't know who you are because you would catch HELL! Trust me! But my friend ANGEL FOX helps women get their children back, get off drugs, get homes & vehicles, feeds them. She is kind & a very amazing person & NONE OF YOU DESERVE THAT SIDE OF HER. Your loss!

Word.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 06:35 PM   #35
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't post much in the New Orleans forums, perhaps you have noticed OTHER ladies don't post as much as well. Even before Miss Fox made her first appearance, there has been a small exodus.

I guess most people here are too busy pissing and moaning to notice much of anything. And if that is how you get your jollies nowadays, have at it.

There are plenty of people still enjoying themselves, quietly.

Enjoy, if you dare.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 06:43 PM   #36
Apple Hennessy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 330472
My ECCIE Reviews

As for you lol count your blessing mm. You too old to be involved
Apple Hennessy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 06:49 PM   #37
Apple Hennessy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

No Angel doesn't come on here just talking about you. Lol stop fucking lying I read everything. All of you calling her ghetto and trash & picking. Lol takes one to know one I always say.. She wasn't shitty to anyone until they were shitty to her. Get your head out of your ass. All your doing is getting her more money because (normal humans with lives) see that yes Angel is a hot head when talked about & she should ignore it.. But that Angel is not the aggressor.. The same people calling her trash here are.. You are all bullies and it's sad.. You have nothing better to do than sit down and write paragraphs about someone you DONT KNOW!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2016, 06:51 PM   #38
Apple Hennessy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamahacoonass View Post
Well one has to give respect to get respect. So coming on the board and telling everyone to sit on a dick and choke on a strapon doesn't make everyone want to throw 200 bucks at her. Also wise man once said " if you alway do what did, you will always get what you got". What I mean by this is bitching at everyone and insulting all the people here that tried to help her didn't make her career the first time. Why the hell would it work the second time. If she doesn't change her attitude on the board. The people here will never change the way they treat her. You can disagree with someone in a civil manner. One doesn't have to insult everyone that chimes in on a topic. It's a forum.
Explain to me what she's ever said to you before you talked about her? Don't worry I'll wait......... Absolutely nothing! When she denied Dallas' request how is that YOUR BUSINESS? She's never said two words to or about you lol
Old 02-02-2016, 06:53 PM   #39
Apple Hennessy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longdongstrong View Post
So, we don't know you either, but you come on here defending a woman who, in her posts, as I don't know her personally - so not judging her "works" just her words - in her WORDS - portrays herself to be a low class ignorant hateful person who rains drama where ever she lands. Most people here avoid drama.

Now, she is free to live her life as she chooses, as you say, who am I to judge? So I don't. But as far as soliciting business - the purpose of her coming here - she was a total failure. Coulda been a contender never was.

So, now YOU are suggesting that "Tyler" - who? Had her beaten and raped and that somehow justifies her being shitty to everyone.

If she was in fact, attacked, then let me say I am truly sorry she was hurt. No one should not be safe. This is a dangerous business - there are some bad people.

And I have no reason to think you'd fabricate that.

But what makes you think this "Tyler" was involved?

This is not the place for that accusation. If you really are a friend, and can prove that - you should be sitting in the police station reporting.

In any event, I wish her well in her absence. I know we will enjoy the silence.

As to you - well, don't know you - this isn't personal - but really - posting that about "Tyler" I DO know some Tylers here and they would not be involved in something like that.
Who are you? And explain to me what she's ever said to or about you before you started bashing her and joining the in crown harassing af? Don't worry I'll wait for that too !!!!!!!!!!! Nothing
Old 02-02-2016, 06:56 PM   #40
Apple Hennessy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

We know Italian Tyler was involved because Angel seen the guy that did it at a store.. Few unlawful things happened and the guy told her everything.. He knew too much detail & tylers real name address.. It checked out.. She admitted it and all.. Never fabricated I'm grown no reason to lie about shit
Old 02-02-2016, 07:00 PM   #41
Apple Hennessy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone commenting here.. Lol this is RAW MATERIAL! You are the same ones picking! Angel said stop commenting and I will but I'll fill you all in on something.. None of you are perfect & NONE OF YOU ARE GOD! Leave the girl alone & I promise she wouldn't tell anyone shit! Everything you say & do gets on someone's nerves but they aren't cyber bullying you.. They ignore! Follow your own advice and LET IT BE
Old 02-02-2016, 07:02 PM   #42
Apple Hennessy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamahacoonass View Post
Still lost as to what she's ever said or done to you? Lol nothing no need to wait I'll answer for you
Old 02-02-2016, 07:11 PM   #43
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Fox View Post
The fuck I need to learn from some unsafe hoes ? How to let my pussy Rot from the inside out ? Lmfao I don't start mess I finish it ! Fuck ur gay ass with a 12 in strap on bitch don't talk to me

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LMAO!!!!

Your way with words takes my breath way.
That post made my day! Thank you.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 07:19 PM   #44
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Another for the ignore list. SMH.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 07:54 PM   #45
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Explain to me what she's ever said to you before you talked about her? Don't worry I'll wait......... Absolutely nothing! When she denied Dallas' request how is that YOUR BUSINESS? She's never said two words to or about you lol

How did I get put in this posts??? What do you mean hon???
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women